Give me one good reason not to get a gf from an Asian country. No blatant racism allowed

Give me one good reason not to get a gf from an Asian country. No blatant racism allowed

wh*te wimmens are inferior desu

NEED a QT Finnish girlfriend to get into a depression feedback loop with.

Maybe your parents and hers wouldn't like it. There's also the possibility that your child has trouble fitting in/making friends, especially if he's a guy.

They look like insects

Finnish gf better

This idealized notion of Asian women as pure, submissive qts you have exists only in your head and is also racist

You can get a gf from wherever you want, but just know that your perfect waifu doesn't exist. Based on your image, you want a robot as your gf more than you want an actual human being and this is a recipe for disappointment

My suggestion is to stop watching anime so you can get realistic expectations for women and to stop your Asian fetishism

>Summing up millions of people with crudely drawn comics

Is this the pinnacle of autism?

YUU RIKE~!?

>yes err goyim man up and settle down for that used up whore

Not an argument

it's a screen shot

asian women are massive high-maintenance consumerist who don't want to work and contribute to the wealth of the family, expect you to give them your whole salary, to stay away from your home as much as possible, and don't want you to have anything to do with your children's education (your child's education, actually, as they don't want more than one)

>Asian gf is a literal child and will give you retarded children
>white gf is smart enough to try and find the best male to have children with
>Finland gf will give you children that are meme-spouting autists

Tbh anything but wh*te wimmenz/nigs are wife material.

if you pretend to breed with one: Elliot Rodger, if not, go ahead.

I feel bad for those salty ladies, all they need is some love

t.butthurt "white" woman

I'm having a hapa kid, I don't care if he's fucked up. I will never procreate with a white """women"""

1. there are no women on internet, leave alone Sup Forums
2. I'm a proud amerindian bull.

Because they're the same. I fucking love it when weebs pretend like asian women are different from white women. They're not. Your average asian girl is just as slutty as the average western one.

asian women are submissive meme is racist af.
we aren't doll,human.

sucky sucky five dollah?

His son will have even more trouble if he's a girl.

not to mention it's bullshit, lmao, there is no such thing as ''submissive women'', weebs idealized it

Did you just assume my species you bigot?

Miscgenation is a disgrace to your ancestors.

>if he's a girl.
h-hot...

sadly many guys think it like this OP.
that's why asian women got very attention on internet.

Nobody want us if asian women had strong femminist stereotype.

let them dream user, most of them never will get an asian gf anyway, and if they get one, they will know the truth, I just hope they don't have kids before finding out

Most of the WMAF couples are tainted, and the spawn of it will be too. Basically the woman is self-hating and the man wants to be treated like a man without being one. While I agree that White women are fucked in the head, there's still a lot of them that are normal/virgin, also Western men need to pick their shit up, beta faggots the lot of them.

Aren't there loads of asians in your country?
Just go for it mate, don't listen to a what some cunt has to say what to do with your life.

somebody post the version where the asian is a gold digger with sunglasses

This man gets it. Asian women are driven by status, and constantly try and one up the other Asians around them.
Getting a white boyfriend who buys her expensive clothes is the ultimate status symbol, and when the man stops performing, she just moves on to someone else who will.

...ask me how I know this.

>No blatant racism allowed
Fucking abos never learn.

Yo I'm hapa (jap/brit) ur kid will be fucked lmaoo

this

>muh traditional asian waifus

How do I get a finnish gf

step 1: go to Finland

because it makes you a pussy

Me so horny

and your children will probably be psychopaths

thank you, Patrick.

step 1: don't go to Finland

I want the finnish gf.

>tfw no femboy gf

Dat Finnish GF's a qt

/thread

nice try stacy, shouldn't have been such a slut and people would desire your holes

kill yourself in the worst way possible.

I'm not kind of race shill or anything but there seems to be no problem.

I live in Melbourne I've only dated europeans/white/asians, current gf is white.

From what I can tell from my own dating pool asians (including myself) are more behaved from upbringing, as well as people from the middle east. Whether well behaved = submission is your choice but it's more likely just not how these people imagine.

Yes, so don't adopt the strong feminist stereotype. There's a reason your men don't want you and are turning to escapism.

The Asian women thing falls to shit if you can't keep her in finery or she gets out and speaks to white women.

Get a nice black chick, you be nice to her and she will never leave you.

>keith suriani
>kosi ugo
>franscisico jose casado garcia
>shaimaa el-sharny
>muhammod farque
>sean mustafa
>daniel lopez diaz

beautiful white names

Give me one reason not to get a bf

/thread

Why can I be a good person, but others can't? I will keep my virginity intact, and so I expect the same of my future wife.

>yerro pussee
>chingu chongu

I don't want any men.

There is no ""men"" in this modern world.

Asian girls are definitely like the girl on the left .... as long as they are under the age of 16. They are sweet and innocent, and just want to laugh and have a good time.
White women on the other hand turn into sluts as soon as they are 10

>Hispanic
>Spanish flag
>implying Spaniards aren't white
Retard

Enjoy being childless and alone. You'll regret your attitude when you're older.

Fuck off pedo scum. Chemically castrate yourself

damn, Argentina. you suck

Wrong

I think being alone is better than married to loser men.
Many men saying don't want to be slave of wife/children or marriage is hell.
But it's same goes for women too.

>i want a hardworking good-looking muscular man who's sweet and sensitive and rich and perfect
>while having absolutely nothing to offer
Pfft good look with that

It's men on Sup Forums.
they want to get submissive/cute/young wife.

this thread is proof.

Lots of men in real life want that to. What's wrong with it?

>want ideal wife
>but women shouldn't want ideal husband

lel

you are fucking idiot.stop respond to me.

>tfw no more milky (You)s from the (You) nip

t. Self hated Paki

butthurt

>the Jews are trying to turn us whites into gays, it's white genocide!

>the Jews are telling us to stop watching anime, settle sown and start a family, it's white genocide!

???

>Give me one good reason not to get a gf from an Asian country.

I cannot. I love mine and I always will.

She gives my life meaning and even helps pay for food and buys me gifts.

She's too good for me but I will spend the rest of my life making it up to her.

Is that really her? She and also your post are really cute

Get a dominant Brazillian tranny gf instead

If you two happen to have a son there is a high chance he'll end up on /r/happas

>tfw finnish gf won't make me mämmi because she hates it

What do you expect? Many of the posters here don't actually talk to women, all they know is what they read on this website.

finnish is the best

i too want to kms

If you need to ask us why you shouldn't date one, then I'm sure you already know

i like finnish gf the most in that stupid picture, even though i have no idea what mammi is

Thanks. And yes, I met her 3 years ago. Engaged now. Neither of us really want kids right now though she wants to raise a ferret.

In order to find a good white woman, you need to go outside the city.

Cities are the regressive shitholes these types of women thrive in.

Fucking lmao

The girls in small villages are as degenerate as it fucking gets, there's literally NOTHING to do except fuck around and get drunk every day, so that's what they do.

>Based on your image, you want a robot as your gf more than you want an actual human being

Why are Americans so racist against robots?

love the way western autists who get shunned at home think when they go to asia women will be falling over themselves for them

i mean if you've got money, yeah, but you can hire prostitutes back home too and what kind of freak buys a wife?

If you marry an Asian woman your friends and family will all judge you. It might not seem like they are but trust me, they are. People will think of you as a loser if you had to resort to another race to find love.

We are Moors tho

Wrong

Sup Forums anons in a nutshell

Assuming the graph is correct, it looks like White/Other is the way to go financially, with Asians being better than other races, but with crossbreeding generally giving a boost of 100 bucks a year or so at minimum.

White supremacists not entirely BTFO but definitely lose the round. Miscgenation, hurrah!

(and contrary to what the supremacists will tell you, almost all the half-breeds I've seen are beautiful. Only 10% or so have chimpface.)

Very good.