My sister is pregnant and she wants to get an abortion...

My sister is pregnant and she wants to get an abortion. In our home state (Texas) after talking to an abortion clinic it seems like they require one parent to be notified and consented. Our parents do not know about the pregnancy and will not consent, not in a million years.

So I guess the question is how much of a legal trouble would we be in if I took her to an abortion clinic in New Mexico? Which doesn't seem to require parental consent or notification. There is one less than two hours away, I can take her and being her back the same day, tell our parents that we were hanging at my place or went to a zoo or something.

Ideally they wouldn't ever know about it but let's assume they figure it

Would it be easier to pay some crackhead niggers to do it in a back alley?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6obrob/little_sister_16_needs_an_abortion_texas_wants/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it yours?

fuck off nigger

How is that relevant?

Hugely.

are you OP?

Just answer the question, faggot

Why is she wanting to kill a baby because she couldn't keep her slutty legs closed?

Yes

OP confirmed for incest.

Nice post from Reddit faggot

>not going fishing for fetus

agreed, would've been simple as fuck to say no to such a softball question, instead he had to get defensive

if the children is black just keep it
abortion is not an option in such case

laywer here,

you'll be fine, plenty of Texans do this

Just answer the fucking OP question.

>>>go back to r*ddit

WTF

>Watches at 0$

OP confirmed as a sister fucker. RIP, country bumpkin.
If you can't figure it out, then you're probably the product of incest yourself.
Just cut that thing out yourself and let her bleed to death so you can't do it again.

don't do it. once the child is born it will fulfill her life.

Good job getting your sister pregnant you sick fuck

Your sister probably got fucked by a nigger that left her as soon as he figured out he was going to be a father I presume. Since we don't want additional niggera like that in the world just drive her there and abort it incognito.

Know any niggers in North Texas who'd be willing to do it for me?

I'm short on cash, but I can pay in rocks.

copypasta

Fuck no.
Fuck Texas and fuck you.
>steersandqueers.png

It is not illegal yet, you should help your sister out an take her to NM

You stole a reddit post word for word

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6obrob/little_sister_16_needs_an_abortion_texas_wants/

I know I should kill myself for even visiting Reddit but you should wait for you first born child kill it and then yourself for trying to steal some faggots post about his whore sister