Im a senior advisor for applecare

im a senior advisor for applecare
ask me anything

Apple employees have their own faggot healthcare?

no its the name of the tech support department lol

do you hate us for buying iphones and other apple shit?

>Apple tech support
>can't even reply to a post correctly
Apple everyone

yes

What does a senior advisor do? I'm asking this question because my company also has this title and I have been a senior advisor in the past and now I'm being rehired as just an advisor but in a different role and I really have no idea when I'm going to be doing.

good that's what i thought. god bless you faggot

basically every garbage calls that t1 dont want to take are transferred to me. everytime there is a bad news the tier 1 advisors transfer to me because they dont have the balls to say it to the customers.

I'm reading this on an iPad. Fucking love this device. Never had an iPhone but am going to get the 8 as soon as it comes out. Might get the latest iPad too. This one is the Air 2. I want the latest.

you like wasting ur money on overpriced garbage

Why do you suck at your job so much? In store there’s a ton of people per day that say they booked their appt over the phone. There was a guy yesterday that said he was told by the guy on the phone to try to haggle the price of repair with a manager. You get to hide behind the phone and just send people to the store and set dumb ass expectations that have to be fixed in store. Fuck you

I gotcha. Not a bad gig.

thats because were under paid and we dont give a shit and just want to get rid of the customers. Dude ive never owned a fucking apple product in my life and i am a lifetime apple hater and im a SENIOR advisor for apple care. what did you expect

So you rip people off for a living and encourage the use of shit quality products from a shit tier company whos only wave of succsess comes from riding the tailcoats of a incredibly good marketing team?

I have a lot of money. And I abhor dicking with inferior engineered products.

whats to #1 complaint you get from Apple users?

im actually destroying the company from inside

My iphone 7 has given me a weird hand injury where its too big. Can I complain and get free shit?

that they dont like having to wait 1 month to recovery their account when they have two-factor authentication is activated and they forgotpassword+lost access to trusted device

Good for you man

maybe, but you probably have a low chance of getting anything

is common to give customers free shit just because its easier and it shuts them up?

When they removed your soul, did they replace it with human excrement, or did they cheap out and just use canine like Geek Squad?

not very common but it happens sometimes
sometimes i just tell them ill put them on hold for 2 minutes then i hung up lol

follow up

Not even going to pretend to know shit about encryption except if you know how to do it then your shit can be pretty solid, but I remember the heated debate during the shooting by the isis fucks..

anyways that being said, when said caller or patron contacts apple support to recover the forgotten password do you ever have to say sorry can't help you and shits gone, or is there usually a way to help the people out?

im going to grind them down until they give me some free shit. challenge accepted.

if they have two-factor authentication on and they dont have access to the trusted phone number or device i cant help them other than showed them how to start account recovery which takes about 1 month

If i dont have someones apple id can i not get into
the phone?
Trying to add an iphone to my plan but cant get passed apple id, wasent registered stolen.
Or do i have a 700 dollar brick?

opinion on niggers in general?

any rumours for 10th anniversary iphone?

yea if its asking you to enter apple ID to get past Activation Lock you cant do shit unless you have the apple ID and password or original proof of purchase