Are you good at doing creeps /b

are you good at doing creeps /b

No

shame

I'm alright.

Damn shame

more of this girl? or just more of really short shorts half way up a girls ass cheeks.

Are you going to post some pics in trade?

Pretty decent I would say.

Step aside faggots

/thread

got more?

got a contribution?

who is this goddess

>threading his own post
Summer is hot this year

3 2 1 and thread should be deleted soon...

cant even see the booty's shape

fuck off

Y?

Because you touch yourself at night

I touch myself in the daytime too

This thread is gay I'm going back to that trap thread

Is that a bush

That girl got the plague or something

Oh, the irony...

No, I'm not. I'm on sexual offender lists in 3 states.

Vitiligo

I saw this exact thread just an hour ago. Why do some people feel the need to post the same crap over and over again?

Denim top and bottom. 90's edition

Wow nice one

I'm alright

name my band

Alzheimer's. Not even once. Not even once.

you can't be good at creepshots unless you're literally a creep. which means violating someone's space in order to get the "good" shots, and then they notice and hence creeper status.

Dude, a lot of Sup Forums is automated. Has been for years.

getting better

People are either retarded or blind if they don't see that. you say automated but i just say bots. At the end of teh day it makes for a much lonelier place when these spam threads take up the majority of shit and someones OC gets the shaft.

some of the new mods have a thing against creep threads. They keep deleting them for no real reason.

I've been banned several times for posting in creep threads even though I only posted pictures saved from here before.

you're a bot, aren't you

I posted these in another thread the other day. But why not again.

I'm pretty good at doing spy vids. anyone interested or have similar? message me on kik egaga911 or discord: wilddog#9679

nono me real!
hey i remember that thread. How's that cluttered garish apartment of yours?

forgot pic... if you like this and have similar message me on kik, egaga911 or discord: wilddog#9679

She liked being watched.

creepshots are illegal in the US so that's why, Reddit got rid of their creepshot thread too.

why ? it isn't illegal to post/download creepshots.

haha, hey man. Hows it going. It doin it's thing. Been looking at frames online. Thanks for the suggestions.

Are you stupid?Creepshots ARE NOT ILLEGAL. pictures taken in public are not illegal. The only illegal thing is TO TAKE pictures of upskirts or where privacy is expected like a restroom or changing room. learn to law idiot.

she wanted to be fucked but all you betas could do was stare and take blurry camera pics from afar.

>some of the new mods have a thing against creep threads. They keep deleting them for no real reason.
Hello newfriend. I bet you bookmark them so you can come back later.

Im ok

What I like about this, that probably none of you noticed or care about, is that she's inline skating. Looks like a Rollerblade model specifically. Not a huge fan of Rollerblade, personally, but fucking love inline skating.

Shame I'm house sitting for someone a few days longer than intended and didn't grab a pair of my skates.

Why are you getting mad at me? Legit candid pics are not illegal, which means anything in a public space that is captured in a background shot. Most things posted in these threads are illegal because they are either taken in non public space like stores and they also fall under lewd shots, which are taken for nefarious reasons ie pervy pics to jackoff to. Yes I know the law, it seems to me that you are the one who wants to bend the law to what you feel candid entails.

No beta here. I got a top quality piece myself. Just had to grab pics of her when she was out in that suit.

glad you recognized me, it's nice to see a familiar face. Make a thread on your place sometime and i'll post a pic of my place. I'll take a pic next time i promise.

You got a piece of that action? Sweet deal.

Is ilegal if they found lascive behavior and purpose "learn to laws idiot" stupid kiddo

Very nice

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I think we all know who stupid is here. You can REEEEE "learn the laws idiot" all you want but you'd lose in a court of law.

Well now you got me shopping man. So will need to do some de-cluttering and re-framing 1st..lol. Man but my cliche Crate and Barrel shelves just goddamn work for my needs though. It holds my dvr/modem shit, some what you call 'clutter', drawer for my papers AND the fucker holds 15 bottles of wine!. I mean for a piece of mediocre shelving it does serve a useful purpose. Had to get the other too. Soo..just sayin man...lol

more

Some times people here do tell the truth.

He has seen my place. He can verify she is in the same.

please dump all

damn those tits are insane

I got this one over the weekend.

Ewww VPL

new wallpaper

Why is the hood of the car up?

WTF is that 2 hole going to do to fix it?

you got balls man, how'd you get that shot?

aww now this is cute haha, hey I don't doubt that they serve their purpose. I would've gone with a floating shelf and then maybe a boxed piece that can store away clutter and hold the tv. I have a wine fridge hidden away in my bedroom but that's because I like chilled wines. But hey like you said to each their own haha I'm not hating on it and at least your trying to improve some stuff

Earlier today.just wish the kid got out of the way...

Pictures taken in stores are still legal. Sure a store might have a "no pictures" policy and all they can do is kick you out or ban you from a store. If someone uploads a upskirt picture or video here , that is not illegal at all. Now, if a 4channer goes out in public and upskirts a woman and gets caught on the other hand...yes thats illegal in the usa.

Luckily i was the at the end of the line so noone behind me could see.

kek verified because I hate that sofa even though im sure its comfy. Happy to see you weren't all talk about brining in the ladies

I've done that before, I always start sweating though, and then they look around and see that my phone is out and pointed in their direction and then I quickly put it away.

she's got a nice ass, thanks.

my heart starts pounding because of how nice the ass is and adrenaline just does the rest lol

That action is what gets you caught. Sure you won't get in trouble for it, but you will get looks and embarrasment. Try to be non-chalant about it and cool. shit everybody has their phone in their hands nowdays.

Well TV has to be up on mantle. Just really most logical place for it and with where outlets/connections are. But floating shelves and stuff are good ideas certainly. I plan on buying a house within next 3 years so I most likely will deal with what I got mainly for now, within reason. But no reason cannot improve things where they can be immediately and short term.

Yep I start to hear my heart beating faster and faster.

>everybody has their phone in their hands nowdays

True but, I somehow feel like i'm not pulling that off and every one can see my true intentions. Then I end up back home jerking off to my memory of it anyway because the pictures turned out too blurry or bad angle.

dude just go right behind her

Saddest thing ever when you get home and see they are blurry :(

right that, mantles are great to have tv's on. I hear ya though, no point in getting too invested in a space when you're going to be leaving it soon enough.

hopefully you make a thread when you get your house so I can critique it haha

I cant tell if your being sarcastic. its like literally the easiest thing on the planet. bring out your phone, turn the brightness down so you can barley see anything. and record video. dont try and take random photos

took these today in the grocery store