Alright Sup Forums lets be the edgy fags we are and make memes about this selfish cunts suicide and flood the...

Alright Sup Forums lets be the edgy fags we are and make memes about this selfish cunts suicide and flood the #linkinpark and #ripchesterbennington tags on Instagram with them, anyone down?

why do people feel the need to shit on musicians whose work they don't like? can't we just enjoy music we like and avoid music we hate? why make it personal and attack people who's work we hate?

People like you are ruining Sup Forums

In the end, I guess it was his life that didn't even matter.

All crappy jokes aside, NYPA shit gurgler. Fucking do it yourself.

Let's just talk about how terrible his voice was, and how his "music" was nothing more than high school kids poorly imitating nine inch nails.

Fuck this talentless bitch.

It has nothing to do with the music

Idk, kinda liked him in my teenage years

because this selfish fuck thinks that once some one dies there music is played 100 times more and the whole world goes aww we love you chester after being shit on for the last 2 month on how fucking shit his new album is

underrated post

that's not a reason to shit on him, you should shit on media for being insincere cunts.

fucking newfags everywhere, talking to their ownselves

Wait, this is real. Wow... Gonna take a little break for a moment.

Idk if fair or unfair assumtion

I made this today.

a productive member of the b/ community you are

Only newfags try to call out other newfags to help with their ego

Pretty good.

reddit is back the way you came

That statement makes me want to pull a chester.

Not him, but yeah. Good thing Sup Forums hasn't been ruined for the las 5 years. Fuck off newfag. Summer's never over on Sup Forums now.

Best one yet

checked and keked

heh heh

He found a new place to hang that noose

I hope that's what you need to get it of your chest*