Apology for bad english

apology for bad english
when where you when lincoln park dies?
I was house eating papaya when brother call
"lincoln park is hanging out"
"no"

Such a f...

Sitting on my couch and thought the threads were fake but I was wrong I am very sad about it to the point where his depression seems to have come to me, all mylife I wanted to play music and tour but hearing this news makes me think what's the point

kek

Sitting on my porch and didn't wanna believe it from the shitty radio ppl so I googled it my day is ruined, thought I heard them say something about Corey Taylor too so I was worried he was dead

Tbh, from a guy that has dealt with parents divorce, adolescent sexual assault and intense drug issues/withdrawls, he's better off in peace now

He can finally RIP in peace

He got so far...

I hope that never gets edited

But first he tried so hard :^(

I wonder how many listens linkin park fag was at when it was announced that he died.

maybe in the hundreds of thousands by now

Fuck him. Dont get me wrong, I liked the music and such, but Im not going to memorialize the motherfucker or any other for pussing out on life. Im over it. and Im over this conversation, everyone here can Blow me.

>yes im a little bitch, death terrifies me but i wont admit it it so i'll act edgy instead: the post

>lincoln park dies

Jesus fucking Christ OP.... I cant stay mad at you for that.

My sides.

test

Audible kek

I was at home drinking brain fluid
Chester is ded
Noo

talking with my mother

He tried so hard and got so far, in the end it doesn't even matter.

And go fuck yourself with your tryhard "bad english"...

too easy

I´m getting flashbacks of all those Sonic/Naruto AMV´s.

Im sad that he died but Im more happy that you made this post OP, you made me laugh.

OP is not a faggot.

Corey Taylor is an attention whore, so you'll probably hear his name over 9000x in the next few days as the drama cunt tries to further his name off of Chester's corpse. Also don't be surprised if he plays an acoustic tribute of "Numb" to Chester and gets Chester's face tattooed on his leg while he cries about how much he misses him.

>pussing out on life
I'll puss you down a flight of stairs, nigger boy.

Was funny until I read nigger boy, kys faggot.

I one time met his brother Chan Ho Park