So my father & mother booked a vacation to Italy this summer. My big sister & her fiance tagged along, sharing a room...

So my father & mother booked a vacation to Italy this summer. My big sister & her fiance tagged along, sharing a room. Of course my mother and father are sharing a room; leaving the last room to my little sister and me.
Once she fell asleep, I carefully pulled off her blankets, revealing her cute little feet.
She's a heavy sleeper, and I've already kicked the hell out of her feet twice. I've also orgasmed twice.
As soon as I had come, I felt incredibly guilty.
Then I got horny again.
The last time, I carefully pulled her blankets even further off, and she almost woke this time, but fell back asleep. I waited a few minutes.
Then I struck.
I pulled her panties aside, revealing the first pussy I ever saw. I parted her legs, and carefully stuck my tongue out, slightly touching her pussy lips with it. She didn't wake.
I decided that was too big a risk, and went back to her feet; this was the second time I lapped at them until orgasm.

Now I'm terrified that perhaps she was awake all along, and if she snitches on me; I'm fucked.

How great are the chances of her actually having been awake?
If she had been, would she have been able to stick to her sleeping act the way she did?

Also; XCOM 2 general. What do you guys think of the new expansion coming out?

Licked*
Not kicked. Fucking hell.

why dont you cherish your sister in a more wholesome way, user?

Should have put a finger in her butt justd to make sure she was asleep

Check'd

Also yeah ur fucked m8, no such thing as a heavy sleeper, she was a wake all along

Because I am a perverted sisterfucker?

Now what do you think of the new expansion being released for XCOM 2?

How old are you two?
Used to do the same but never got caught.
Observe her behaviour when you are with her. Any changes? If not you are safe

i bought the first big xcom remake and never played it so i don't know. its one of those games that looks fun but looks too stressful to start playing

also you should hug your sister more often

>remake
i think i meant to say reboot

She's 18, I'm 20.
We aren't the wealthiest, and three rooms was the best my dad could do.
She was fine sharing, although she quickly dragged the twin beds apart.

I'll observe her tomorrow, hopefully she'll be as normal as I'll hope for.
Fuck this is terrifying.
Kinda regret it all, kinda don't.

I've never gotten around to playing the first XCOM.
Whenever I play XCOM 2 I seem to have a lot of trouble not rage quitting if I lose a soldier, and I have to muster a lot of willpower not to alt+f4 before the game saves.

If you have the strength not to do that, it's definitely worth your time and money.

just ask her op just go and say were you awake when i licked your pussy if she wasn't awake you will know from the very subtle reaction.

Did she have boyfriends yet?
If she acts strangey tomorrow, never do it again and hope she won't tell anybody because you are just a ''confused perv'' or something. After 3-5 years she won't mind anymore (IF she was awake)

No; she haven't had any, as far as I know. I don't live at home, but she's never introduced me to any boyfriends.
We'll she how she responds in the morning. It is 3 am as of now.

I wish you luck, user
Goodnight, sister fucker..

>It is 3 am as of now.
Do it again and post pics as proof, faggot

never played xcom, but have heard of ex-con, which is what u will be OP once ur out of prison in a few years

Crap. I was hoping they left you home alone!

If its 3am and you want to test how asleep she is, pull the blanket off again and get us a pic of her with her panties pulled aside, you sick sweet sisterfucker.

this OP
if you already did it and shes awake youre fucked, might as well just let us see her cunt.

Did she taste good?

Won't risk doing it again.
I have no way of time stamping atm, nor do I want to show her face.
Take it or leave it.

that pic is BLACK NIGGERS looks like motherfuckin ass ice pisseidon sleeping stream still

Yes.

Leave it. Can't see shit.

By the way, if that's her leg and it's up, she's 200% awake.

Second

you are a fucked up person user

How the fuck people don't wake up from shit like that. Its probably fake tho.

Kek'd

I did something similar with my cousin back when we were both 14. I pulled her panties down, fondled her ass and licked her asshole and ended by cumming on her panties. She was 'asleep' the whole time but looking back there is no way she slept through that, but all these years later we are still super close. She was awake user, if she's cool and you dont try it again you're fine.

Nigga u fucked

I did something like this once, we didn't talk for atleast a week but we're fine now

just turn off ironman, dipshit

Yeah it happens. Teens are just a bunch of horny monsters who cant control anything, its kinda excusable. Although being 20 it might be harder for OP to get out of it.

that fucking killed my boner, was hoping for atleast her to be younger...

ya dun goofed.
pic related, she's gonna remember her older brother as being that level of perv who watches her from the bushes until she's asleep to fondle her feet.