Taking Adderall (10mg)

>Taking Adderall (10mg)
>Often become antsy, anxious, and paranoid
>Occasional dizziness
>Amplifies my anxiety and fear of death
>Causes insomnia
>Makes me more on edge and fidgety
>I can't enjoy food anymore
Why do I even take this shit anymore? Could someone explain why Adderall is a good thing? Should I just stop taking it all together?Anyone have good Adderall stories? I could use some help from people with using experience.

i've taken them every day for the past six years or so. if you're not ADHD, taking them regularly will sure as fuck make you ADHD.

it changes your brain structure to demand a certain level of dopamine at all times.

don't take amphetamines if you don't need them.

OP here, I was originally prescribed it because I wasn't trying in school and failing most of my classes. I got no satisfaction from completing anything and found focusing on work incredibly difficult. The doctor seemed to think I had ADD, I'm not sure.

Try a low dose sativa dominant hybrid oil cartridge, I went from C's to A's

Same

Adderall makes it easier to recall all the symptoms.

here's the thing, amphetamines only fix that problem temporarily (read: a few years) and only fix it while you're taking them.

YOU have to change your behaviors and your habits, otherwise you'll end up right where you were before you started, only you'll have fucked your brain's reward system as well.

its not a magic bullet, it just makes it easier to realize and fix the problems. it gives you that motivation when you can't make it yourself. but its temporary, just like antidepressants.

at the end of the day you still have to change your lifestyle, because no one will do it for you.

Prozac + Marijuana + Coffee is the best combo ive found so far

10/10. life changer

OP again, I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to need it in the future, based on my career and life choices, but I'm not certain of what might be the best choice, and I'm afraid that if I drop it completely, it might turn out I did need it after all.

i recently quit my perscription of 20mg of Amphetamines, ritalin, and decided the only good way to dispose of them is to take the whole bottle at once and trip balls on them

My test proved that Amphetamines are a fucking terrible drug to overdose with as the high is REALLY shitty.

Without words to properly describe the unique horrors i saw, just envision a stereotypical "freakout" except i had some grasp on reality and understood the hallucinations as just that

the zenith and nadir of my adventure was when a shadow man pinned me to my chair and started to crush my heart, like he reached into my chest and i started convulsing

>trip balls
lmao

Are you guys fucking kidding me? Prescribed 60mg (2x30mg) Adderall XR per day for past 8 years. I was diagnosed based on 3 week, 8 hours a day evaluation at a Brain Diagnostics Institution (unlike most other retards who's doc just writes bullshit scripts for whatever).

I just switched to 70mg Vyvanse which is far superior. It's like comparing a band grenade to a precision laser guided missile ... adderal is super explosive and creates really odd, "GO-GO-GO" type impulses. Vyvanse is calm and smooth.

I ask if you are kidding me because now I use it recreationally. 2-3 day long gaming benders where the typical intake of adderal is 120mg-150mg/day or 280mg Vyvanse/day

... you guys need to git gud

this - my 8 year old takes a 30mg dose - and it's 'low' according to doc. OP is a fucking poser.

Modafinil works much better for me. Available online from various India suppliers at $1.00 per pill. Believe me, I loved abusing Adderall but it takes it's toll. When I first heard about Modafinil being like Adderall minus the intensity and wild euphoria, I thought, "well, fuck that. I want the intensity and euphoria." Turns out, it's better without that stuff. F'reals.

I quit to join the Army. I had the same reservations but you should be alright you would be amazed at what you can accomplish if you actually are interested in hitting whatever goal you set for yourself

10mg causes adverse effects, Holy fuck nigger, there are plenty of times when i was only n 400-500mg and I had only a few, minor issues like stroking a cat for several hours. Da fuck is wrong with your mind and compartmentalization and assessment of realisty?

When I got to college my grades got better because I was interested in my major. Don't pick something for the sake of just earning money make sure you find a good subject.

Akso this, wisdom in it's distilled finest form

OP: Your parents are unwittingly addicting you methamphetamine. It says amphetamine on the bottle and if you and your parents as a family unit cannot see you without amphetamines there is a huge pych disorder. that either you have developed because of extended use of this drug or your parents have a pych. disorders and they are literally causing you to have one as well because they don't know better.

It's that simple :)

Try modafinil. I like it a lot more than adderall and Ritalin

That shit just made me fidgety and angry. I had to stop taking it. I'm lucky I didn't get arrested, lol.

>methamphetamine

You know, that little ch3 group makes a big difference.

>When many adderall users literally can't get out bed.

Obviously physicians ethics are gone. With the opiates, benzo's, and amphetamines. Undisciplined sheeple will ruin the freedom for the responsible. I remember when you could buy some pseudo ephedrine over the counter for congestion. Thanks to the white-trash shake n bakes. No more. "Enjoy" your addys while you can idiots.

Justification of drug use.

This is why I don't think I have ADD. Last time I checked you don't prescribe an amphetamine for motivational issues. And my family does have a history of psychological issues (I have a great uncle who was a hoarder for a time, and supposedly a relative chased a neighbor up the street with a fire axe in the 40's)

>I take 50 mg daily
>mfw.jpg

take xanax and everything is fine

OP here again, I noticed most of these problems just this year. I stopped taking the pill for three weeks just because I didn't want to deal with it while on vacation. I felt totally fine, aside from forgetting some minor things I might have meant to do when I didn't see them as important enough to do right away and started doing something else. As soon as I started again I felt horribly paranoid and began to fear that the eczema on my shoulder was a sign of developing skin cancer as a result of a bad sunburn I had gotten six years prior. I should note that during these episodes of panic I was fully aware that the only members of my family to develop any form of cancer were lifelong heavy smokers. I am convinced the pill is the reason for this beyond a doubt.

>be undiagnosed with ADHD
>steal some adderall from me mum
>take two pills to start off
>fall asleep
Was disappointed to find out they do the same to me as someone with ADHD. I'm probably have it

i stopped taking vyvanse for the same reason.

made me a lot angrier too. now i get anxiety i can manage but my attention span is for shit.

OP here. The question stands, come tomorrow morning, should I take Adderall or not? On hand I'm tired of being afraid of dying in ways my family history offers no reason to fear, but on the other hand, I'm uncertain of how efficiently I will be able to function without it in real life situations rather than on vacation.

zenith+nadir=Merriam
informational and comical ... thank you

chemfag

sound like a dad . and your a faggot and a dick head.

cherp for me pussbird

The Game

Yes!
pube salad anyone .
ps... shaving my pubes

Took concerta for 8 years. Dont have adhd. Paranoid and horrible sleeping hours. Had to drop out. Was driving me crazy. Now suffering from major depression and bipolar disorder. Fucked up my life. Not the same person anymore because of long term use. Regret long term use. It is trading intellegence for a shorter life span.

young jedi learn they must

OP again. Decided I'm not going to use for at least a while to see what happens, if it doesn't work out I'm getting back on slowly.

you give amphetamines to your 8 year old. god damn this country and it's FDA

How hard is it generally to get a prescription for adderall in Commiefornia? I've been prescribed 20mg of adderall xr for two years now since I went back for adhd. Was feeling swamped by my new nightshift IT guy position at a medium sized hospital. Everyday it felt like I encountered a new thing that I had to learn how works and get it working again. Adderall had been a life saver to help me google all that crap on the fly. I need to need to move to California in a few months and worried about my prescription. I think I read that California doesn't accept out of state prescriptions for schedule 2 drugs.

I hope I don't have to get retested, because it took nearly half a year from telling my doctor I wanted it to finally getting refereed, taking the stupid click test, getting tested for recreational drugs, and getting my primary doctor to start writing my prescriptions. I really don't want to do that all over again

i get prescribed 20MG XRs and i eat them like fucking crazy after i get 30 of them from the pharmacy and let me tell you, dont fucking take adderall if you dont need it. I do have ADHD/ADD but i can tell you its made it worse after abusing the drug and not only that but im recovering from the insomnia/fidgets/ and my appetite as we speak. Only thing i can say is just fucking smoke weed, ive been smoking for the past 3 weeks off addys and its helped wonders. Fuck adderall man that shit will fuck you up, just stop cold turkey.

>takes powerful stimulants
>too stimulated

try lower doses? 5HTP (and presumably a bunch of other OTCs) come in caplets you can dump out and split your adderall between.

alternatively, tell your doc you want to try a lower dose

if you feel fine without them, go without them. The behavior you describe here () is totally normal. Just write shit down or set calendar notifications or something

RIP sweet prince