Here's some good ones...
youtube.com/watch?v=kVpv8-5XWOI
youtu.be/bgiQD56eWDk
youtu.be/1vrEljMfXYo

youtube.com/watch?v=gDV-dOvqKzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=cvyywDE67tY

youtube.com/watch?v=yFwSmbXfZuw

check this folks youtube.com/watch?v=HTNBRczCSB4

Dont be fucking gay about music. It's just entertainment. I cant stand you idiots. What's so great about a bunch of sounds? It's not fucking magic so stop acting like it could save ppl or shit.

Not OP but music makes you feel stuff. It makes you feel like everything around you isn't shit and you don't have a giant hole in your chest where your heart should be.

Bla bla bla... get a fucking life you childish motherfucker. Nobody above the age of 15 would act like music had any capability of curing depression. You are just a dumbass trying to act deep.

OP here, music is like a lifesaver for me..i cant imagine going out somewhere without earbuds. The mental state im now in is a horrible mate, why do u have to be rude? Everyone taste is different, u have to accept this fact man. Grow up. Just because u think different does NOT mean you are right

>Enters thread about music
>Doesn't like music
kys, summerfag.

How am I childish? You're the one that's posting on a thread about something he doesn't care about. And no, music doesn't cure my depression it just makes me feel less shitty. Nothing can really cure depression, even my meds. So it's just to cope.

If it's saving you, why are you retarded mongrel here then??? Talking about your fucking depression? Why? Wouldnt it be fucking easier to listen to some music and feel good?? I can tell you why. You are a fucking liar to others and to yourself. If you want things to be a certain way you just pretend they were, without checking reality. This is also probably the root of your depression.

If you are so uncurable sick in the head, why dont you start crystal meth or something? Cant hurt right?

>be me
>17 year old
>have ADHD
>everyone thinks im a freak
>music the only thing that helps me
Some people find their happiness in other things, we are all different thats why we are all beautiful, but humans like you dont get the concept of life: just beacuse someone thinks different, or behaves different etc.. doesnt mean you should ignore him/her and be rude with. If everyon would start accepting each other the way they are, Earth would be a lot nicer place.

I smoke weed. I don't really care for meth. My antidepressant is Wellbutrin (an amphetamine) so if I really wanted to I could. But weed is fine.

I have adhd too, used to take Adderall but stopped. All my friends think it's funny for some reason because I'm so out if it. If I was you I would act like you're paying attention in class instead of having earbuds in. There was this one kid with adhd that played on his phone with his earbuds in and didn't give a shit and everyone hated him so just don't be that guy ig.

i dont listen to music during hours :) i meant only when going out shopping etc

>have depression
>smoke weed
And you say you are not childish? Wtf man? Everyone knows weed fucks with your head and makes you depressed... that's why every qualified doctor tells you to stop smoking when you suffer from clinical depression. Do you even know anything? That's so fucking dumb i literally rolled on the floor laughing while picturing you being serious while typing this shit.

Try the Tron Legacy soundtrack for some cool electronic music

Oh, idk then man. If you want friends you can try really hard and change yourself. I don't recommend it though. I did it and it fucked me up.
I smoke on and off. I've taken 2 month breaks before and nothing happened. Still was shitty. Actually I was shitter, because I didn't have anything to look forward to. I can tell you're liberal because talking to you is like talking to a five year old. No matter what you say they keep blabbing.

listen to some linkin park

youtube.com/watch?v=jfviFOcnlew

>you are a liberal
No you idiot i'm a racist and i like authoritarian, closed societies. But you are fucking pathetic for disliking liberals while a depressed loser like you would be nothing more than a bum without their help. How much epathie do you think you you get by conservatives who think your disease is just a way to conceal lazyness? I mean seriously how many conservatives like fucking depressed snowflakes like you? I bet you have a lot of friend lmao.

I'm an apprentice electrician. So no, I'm not a snowflake. I pull my own weight and I'm not vocal about my depression. Only my close friends know that I'm depressed.

Go back to ~2000 and do it again, but properly.

kill yoirself

youtu.be/Uno7f5IGAPI
here you go, enjoy user.