Are you a racist?

Are you a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us-1790873989
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/10/17/this-map-shows-where-the-worlds-30-million-slaves-live-there-are-60000-in-the-u-s/?utm_term=.a198184b92a1
jewknowledge.weebly.com/jewish-slave-ship-owners.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep.

Yes

nah, im smart

as long as race exists

yus

yeah, im smarter

Yes. I would prefer not to be but I'm not ashamed of it either.

nope

No, trash and scum exists in every race.
Even though humanity itself is a race but let's not get into that.

Maybe. I dunno.

No
Suck my dubs

I dont hate blacks because they're black. I dont hate asians because they're asian. I dont hate whites because they're white.

I hate them all because they're people. Fuck people.

I would like to fuck too.

Btw I'm Not racist, it's to troublesome.

that makes you an idiot if you want to turn your back to facts. Blacks are inferior.

Sure am.

Edgy teen

I just finished cringing to that kek

I like some black people, but I really hate niggers

E D G E

I have a black girlfriend

no. racism is a crime. and only niggers commit crime

If you know the white race is superior then you are automatically racist.

So long as there are races other than white, I'll be a racist.

There are no races

It's not racism if what you hate aren't humans in the first place.

No. I am certainly prejudiced, but everyone gets their fair chance to prove they're worthy of being called a human being. Stereotypes are right when it comes to judging that, with a high percentage of accuracy. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Fine black gentleman is not nigger, someone working their ass off and sietsa-hookworm-induced-laxiness is noot a spic. EVERYONE gets a chance, most fail anyway

Yes.

>racism is less edgy than misanthropy
kek

im glad Sup Forums is a bunch of retards and trolls and that we dont represent real life

>i got love for my niggas

I am a pasty glue man, who would fuck a nigger just as fast as a spick, chink, other glue man, sunburned-pseudo indian, brownie, sandniglet, ching chong wapalongnese or whatever.

So yeah, if using racist words counts then I am such a racist niggerfaggot

Nah, I only hate people I disagree with.

no

I try not to hate people I've never met

you should try it some time

I'm racist for the simple fact that niggers have people fooled into thinking they're tough when they are scared of literally everything. they run from every fucking thing

fuck Indians

(they shit up the hotel business hardcore in the states)

i dont like arabics and black people. sounds like a half racist huh? but no one can force me to like them

that feel when it's always black vs white and everyone else gets left out.

They are bred to be good runners. Also African sub human species like niggers are genetically wired to flee because of predators hunting them and eating them

that's a good thing lol

Kinda, but mostly for fun.

at least when people are racist to asians, they always acknowledge that they're smart and not barbaric.

whites: paedophiles and serial killers
blacks: uneducated criminals
asians: smell weird and have small penises
arabs: terrorists
jews: evil and money hungry.

This.

No, just a misanthrope. If humanity turned to aah piles tomorrow, I'd jerk off for weeks afterward at that event.

Ash*

no

no fuck all niggers im not racist

I don't hate anyone until given a reason.

You can't be racist when it comes to entirely different species

Yes but mainly because of what niggers have done to this country.

Kind of. I don't hate blacks. I hate ghetto culture though. But I can't stand those stupid pakis. Bunch of fucking barbaric towel heads

Nigger are the worst people on earth. Sand niggers are a close second.

Yes

C R I N G E

I don't make it a point to be. If I am overly racist, I'm usually joking.

Didn't start off that way, but... in my job, I have a lot of face-time with people I come across. The more you deal with blacks, the more you realize the vast majority are worthless.
I've taken to just skipping over them so I don't have to deal with them myself.
Sorry black people; black people ruined it for you.

Yes

No, I don't follow the latest happenings in the news to care about places that don't affect me and I've been wronged by tons of people in my life by a few different backgrounds to know that it's just some people who are shitty.

Despite having the most fertile land and greatest amount of natural resources in the entire world, sub-saharan africa hadn't even discovered the wheel by the time western civ had built ships and discovered how to navigate the seas using geometry and astronomy.

So there's that.

No I am not prejudice.
I have equal hatred for all the races !

Yes. If you live in USA you GET SO FUCKING SICK OF THEIR WHINING FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED 200 years AGO. FOR fucks sake we imprisoned Japanese Americans in 1940s and they are OVER represented in high trades.

Get your shit together and quit blaming your dysfunctional values and culture on past historial bullshit

Two types of racism for blacks in USA:
"They treat me different because of skin color" BOO HOO
OR
"They DONT treat me different because of skin color"
BOO HOO

WE ARE FUCKING SICK OF YOUR SHIT NIGGZ GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND STFU

Remember how Rhodesia supplied most of sub-saharan africa with food by farming? Once the nig nogs took over, Zimbabwe citizens are now starving because crop cycles were too difficult to figure out.

So there's that too.

South Africa was a top ten country in terms of GDP. What happened when we ended apartheid and got them Zulu leaders in charge?

I am not ignorant, therefore, I am not racist.

They're not going to get their shit together or become productive members of society. What they are going to do is try to tear you down every way they can. Blacks don't want to be equal, they want to enslave whites and chimp out and yell "we mastah now!".

nice roll.

If dubs I'll stop being racist

Kek, fag

no more racism for you, nigger

Number of Africans sent to colonial Americas: 12.5M
theroot.com/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us-1790873989

Number of slaves owned by pre-Islamic Arabia:
14M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world

Slaves currently in the world:
30M
Who owns them:
Non-whites
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/10/17/this-map-shows-where-the-worlds-30-million-slaves-live-there-are-60000-in-the-u-s/?utm_term=.a198184b92a1

Read enough and you'all realize that the predominant group of people putting down non-whites is and has historically been non-whites.

Want someone to blame?
Who owned and funded the slaving ships?
The largest group were the Jews.
jewknowledge.weebly.com/jewish-slave-ship-owners.html

You think education is your ally?

Excuse me, that word is offensive to us non-racists.

Well niggity nig my nigger and nig me a nignog.

define racism maybe?

no, I am a behaviorist....stereotypes are a bitch tho

monkeys are the better negros

I'm a black supremacist I believe in the pan african dream. does this make me racist? if it does, then so be it. dont really give a shit

>Expecting Sup Forums users (especially on Sup Forums) to have any decorum

Well if you don't already live in Africa, I'll help you pack.

>racists mocking edge
god Sup Forums is a wonderful place

are you gonna give us a boat ride back then?

Hi nigger, how are you?

No, but I will call a man 'nigger' if I really want to offend him. And I won't tell my black girlfriend about it.

well im doing just fucking fine you fatass white bitch thanks for asking

Hilariously enough, Lincoln actually wanted to send them back after he won the civil war (never lived to do it obviously)

not especially

no, my black boyfriend wouldn't like it if I was racist

no because i am not black or left

Honestly if you were willing to go I'd do everything in my power to get you to Africa, including collecting funds for transportation.

good cause i aint payin for shit.

That honestly made me kek

no, tho I am biased

like against women and Chinese/Korean drivers, and especially female Chinese/Korean drivers

>women
>women drivers

fucking niggers...tell me not to say nigger..fuck off..... niggers

Nah just black guys. I hate black just cuz of the men. The women are understanding. The men just ruin the western society.

If you view a person as a member of a group and not an individual you might as well forfeit your own individualism. That would make you a basement dwelling neck bearded edgy cheese pizza loving faggot

Yes

Also nigger

publicly no
privately yes

>the women are understanding

Kek

Niggers are filthy things. They act so oddly

Inferior how?