Hey im new here, ive heard a lot about Sup Forums through internet historian and stuff...

hey im new here, ive heard a lot about Sup Forums through internet historian and stuff, thought id check it out for myself. quite a nifty community you have here. i just turned 18 so i guess i qualify too haha! so do we refer to each other as bros?

Fuck you

Go away.

good thread

sup bro

not bate

so whats all this funky stuff about? op here!

look op, just leave us alone. we have gone through enough, we are a dying race. is it too much to ask for some peace and fucking quiet?

op here! lol come on im abro too.
also nice get.

fuck off normie scum. we're all just a bunch of fapping retards, you wouldn't have any purpose to be here unless you like traps

op here! shut up nigger. do i fit in now with all of you racist mysognistic cis pigs?

> im abro too
No. . .No, you're not.
>nice get
There was no get, you fucking retard.
Kill yourself.

I think it's if you laugh you lose

why are you guys so mean i9f you keep it up ill leave and the way i see this is the more the merrier

OP
Fuck off my board you fucking summerfag.

if you are truly a fresh new Sup Forums user, then here's a congratulatory furry loli waifu

it's a shotgun marriage
you're not allowed to leave until you consummate the marriage

Welcome to Sup Forums!

Now fuck off.

when the mods see you treating me like this youll get banned mister!!

>Bate
It's bait m8

OP is a FAGGOT

nuuuuuu :3

fuck off newfag we're full

tits or gtfo

Go jump off a highway bridge, faggot. Or, lurk for at minimum of two years and come back. Preferably never, though.

Didn't know fucking Flanders arrived

this

stand the bash. and then lurk and learn.

You're supposed to lurk for a few years before you're allowed to post

the b8 is weak

if OP is actually a newfag:
Don't.

> i just turned 18
never say those things, we don't care and you don't want anyone knowing more about you than our post ID

> so do we refer to each other as bros
mostly Sup Forumstards.

This place is a shadow of its former self. we need good newfags to become the new oldfags.

Fucking nigger normie go fucking kys

dude, kill yourself you fucking oblivious dumbass

What we need is the notorious creepy shit again

DONT FORGET TO CALL EVERYONE A FAGGOT

Sup Forums will never be as good as it was

Can somebody please get haunted or something ?

in short, lurk moar.
And please don't do crindgy shit. I introduced a faggot to Sup Forums and he sounds like a fucking retard everytime he talks about what he's been up to.

Why exactly?

Well, yeah, but we might get rid of the traps at least

>Why exactly?
Are you for real? or am i being b8ed hardcore?

4realzies, why?

Yeah, I'm 78% sure it's bait but it's not like I have anything better to do with my time, I'm on Sup Forums already.

plus if it's no b8 (it is) well, he'll probably ignore me and proceed to be a fucking normie either way. BUT AN user CAN HOPE GODDAMMIT

op here. is bait lol.

bad b8 m8 1/8 made me contempl8

New poster in thread ive been lurking since OP's post. have beel clicking one at a time as this thread goes. before OP admitted. all of you faggots just outed yourselves as newfags. this is the worst bait ive seen in all my years here. he made it so obvious and you just took the bait. bewfags

Op here haha. So whats that over there? KEK

ITT: newfags calling newfags newfags

2000 POST????!?

jokes on you faggot, i even baited you.

yeah nice try newfag kys

How am I a newfag? Do you even remember pepe? I've been here since late 2016 so fuck right off with this "newfag" shit. I've seen shit that you wouldn't believe. People died for you to call me a newfag. Disgraceful.

you just outed yourself as a shithead

>i was only pretending to be retarded

This place sucks. My posts never get attention. But every damn trap post gets the most comments.

i was waiting for one of you white knight cucks to come along

yea cuz im the one pretending to bait right.

You can't just throw random phrases out and hope one of them make sense.

you're just so new you dont realize how long people have been pulling that shit faggot your trick isnt anything new. go back to lurking

pretending? you need more screenshots? im op nigger and you fell for bait. please off yourself, the gene pool doesnt need you anyway

Kill yourself.

hes using every word hes learned since he recently found Sup Forums

shut up nigger i'll fuck up nigger fuck

again, whats up with you fucking 16 year olds calling everyone newfag. get over yourself user, your first visit was in 15.

You're a fucking faggot I don't even care if this is b8
Don't ruin internet historian for me too pls Normies

My lady, I have been on le Sup Forums and since mommy let me use the computer when summer started. I am a popular youtuber and 9gag member. You don't even know who you are talking to. How dare you. I invented many famous memes like The Green Frog and Epic Trolling Face. Don't you DARE cross me again!

fuckkkk offfff niggggerrrrr

I've been here since 2014 man. I'm hardly a newfag. I invented memes.

there it is again, please kill yourself.

>if true
>samefagging
>cringe

Wft is going on ITT. XD I can't tell OP from the bait trolls from the shitposters. My sides fucking hurt from all these newfags.

if only it was a bait.

double the 16 and youre almost there. 2006 bud

MY SIDES ZOZZLE

Actual op here. what the fuck have i done......

I've been posting here since before you were born.

i bet.

You're not op! I'm OP and you're a newfag. My first visit was in 2015.

Two faggots were arguing/baiting each other and I jumped in pretending to be both of them because I'm bored.

Start showing your cock.

you looked like an idiot either way then

post yourself wearing a cute dress

no im actually op.

Thanks for that Al Gore.

Fuck me! 2 years to not be a newfag? I've been lurking a little over a year now, I guess I'm still a newfag

guys stop!
lets come together, unite against the tumblr raiders.

>complains about never getting attention. Then posts this shit....
>which everyone ignores!

I'm dying laughing.
WHAT A FAGGOT!!

is that whose been posting all the hundreds of chicks all over everything? tumblrinas?

newfag just learned to greentext

no thats me. tumblr and reddit are the ones fucking around with bbc threads, though they have died down since its the end of summer.

That was my post. I won't take the bait, cause I'm tired. But you made me kek, so thanks user.

you just did.