*stifles laughter*

*stifles laughter*
So which one of these cunts... Is the biggest shithole?
*waits for audience to tag the punchline*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zHyH6PHFzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOS

ESTADOS

U
S
A

The United states of shartmerica

youtube.com/watch?v=0zHyH6PHFzc

NO CAGUEN LA CADENA LA CONCHA DE LA LORA

U S A
S
A

L
O
S

E
S
T
A
D
O
S

Which is why you are on an American image board.

Japanese software run by a Japanese man.

CHI

No. Americans are the software pioneers. just a few generations ago the Japs believed the earth had eight sides and they were descendants of the sun. KNOW YOUR ENEMY JAPS AREN'T YOUR FRIEND.

CHI

>Americans are the software pioneers
that doesn't make this site american, go wewuz somewhere else

I STILL LOVE ANIME THOUGH, because I know Americans introduced the technology to Japan.

Les États-Unis

los gUSAnos

>just a few generations ago the Japs believed the earth had eight sides and they were descendants of the sun
Americans RIGHT NOW believe god created the world in seven days and deny evolution.

>Chris Poole
>Not American

When you save up enough Pesos you should come up to the Estados Unidos Jorge. Maybe you can get a job at the Mcdonalds?

*Shartdonalds you pleb

>Americans RIGHT NOW believe god created the world in seven days and deny evolution

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God Psalm 14:1

At least I'm a good Christian who would never go against God and the Angelic Forces. There is a reason Argentina is a shit hole filled with Mexicans, and it's due to the fact that you are godless heathen. Have fun getting fire Bombed by the U.S. Air Force.

He's probably crying, American insults hurt.

We din't give Visas to wetbacks though,

No response? He's probably trying to kidnap Americans for money. Filthy wetbacks.

>When you save up enough Pesos you should come up to the Estados Unidos Jorge
lmao, the only ones wanting to go to your overrated shithole to get shot are Mexicans and Central Muricans, we go to Europe

I'VE GOTTA GET BACK TO MOOTXICO

God Bless you.

Sure whatever, go for it if that makes you happy.

i dont deny evolution but we don't know who created the world, it was quite possibly created by god, not sure if 7 days or what, i don't know where you get that number from

>to get shot

God bless you noble Argentine. That's actually what's going to happen to your dumb cousins.

I'm not surprised that the same country Catholic Pope Francis is from is the most has a Blasphemous poster. God is going to destroy you.

>God is going to destroy you.
I'm counting on it.

this is what's popular in your cunt
very widespread

I would consult her, if you catch my drift

email her she might let you

>not sure where you get that number from
Are you retarded