Anyone got any good onion links?

anyone got any good onion links?

Other urls found in this thread:

xmh57jrzrnw6insl.onion
allrecipes.com/video/4315/blooming-onion-and-dipping-sauce/?internalSource=tips and tricks&referringId=82659&referringContentType=recipe&clickId=tips and tricks 1
secretsxsrvlpawm.onion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally was about to post the same thing.
>Currently Lurking

seems way more difficult recently to find good shit on there

Agreed

bumpo

bump

Duckduckgo.com

:|

Dude just go incognito it doesn't show up in your history

AHAHHAHAHAHA

Alphabay market :|

no its bait

Obvious b8

Is it even bait when its that obvious? Maybe its just a reference, sort of?

yeah, that's why I'm not explaining why it's dumb.

xmh57jrzrnw6insl.onion

Deepweb search engine. Useful tool for finding stuff, but doesn't have a lot catalogued.

umm guys

is it safe to go there without vpn

What's the replacement?

... you know onion routing is basically a better vpn, right?

Here you go. careful its very graphic. allrecipes.com/video/4315/blooming-onion-and-dipping-sauce/?internalSource=tips and tricks&referringId=82659&referringContentType=recipe&clickId=tips and tricks 1

It's like a condom for your internet, you probably want it but you don't /have/ to use it.

>professional
>nigger

there can be only one

also, what do you call a professional nigger in a tree? branch manager

>condom
>you probably want it

Nigger wut

bump

I love how there is only one .onion link in this thread.

Using a VPN is, unlike most idiots understand, the single worst ting you can do when using TOR. It will defeat the whole purpose of using it in the first place. It will expose you.

>posting onion links on b for the feds to have easier access to

cmon, user, at least make the feds spend 15 minutes searching instead of spoonfeeding them

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feds doesn't really have resources to monitor Sup Forums. You overestimate your importance. It is a long, long time ago since this was the center of the interwebz.

Can anyone else confirm this?
Also is the only true secure way to browse TOR on public wifi?

secretsxsrvlpawm.onion

This one is fun. It's not dirty or anything, its like just legitimately a fun read

Yes, using a VPN combined with TOR just shows how little you understand of network layers.

Yeah I forgot all the leet old fags moved to another chan right? Some chan that gets 0.05 x the visits of Sup Forums. Yeah I'm sure the feds don't come here anymore. Why would they? This website is totally filled with normal people who could never commit crimes.

The stuff about vpn is true, but you dont need public wifi

source?

You are clearly a 100% retarded.

Kung pow, dumb movie but rather fun

MODs

>
>MODs
How too spot a faggot 101

This site is nothing but trap and log threads now. The mods ban people who post fully clothed 20 year old girls.

A one hundred? Are you sure I'm the retarded one? You are fucking stupid beyond belief if you think Sup Forums is not completely monitored and yet somehow interpol just took down 2 of the biggest darknet markets, and they also clearly spy on everyone if you read the Snowden leaks, retard

How to fall for b8 101

faggot spoted

Have you ever worked in the public sector? Do you have any idea how everyone struggles to keep their budgets? Do you have any idea how much it takes to use ANY information on this site tactically, in intelligence or in investigations?

Ask yourself, why, why would "the feds" monitor an imageboard.

You are mistaken, cheese pizza lover spotted

why the fuck is there a search engine on Tor not supporting encryption? that makes no sense whatsoever

The public sector is not 'the feds' spastic. Even police are not 'the feds'. The feds are the NSA, CIA, FBI, that get unlimited funding and autonomy to do what they want . Read the Snowden leaks you uneducated fuck. Don't talk about 'the feds' until you hear the story from a fed contractors mouth.

Look up the 5 eyes. Stop being retarded please you are on the Internet, a government invention, which is run mostly by the government and large companies that work in tandem with the government. You think they let you use this shit for free?

bump

nice try newfag

I don't know about you, but I have been to every single relevant international conference on computer forensics the last decade. I have been working closely with Interpol the last five years. I basically spent my whole professional career understanding how, where, why and who to monitor.

But you probably know better.

Only newfags say newfag though

>thinking feds has unlimited funding
>dumb
>very dumb
>actually, the dumbest person on here

Yeah and God is my dad and fucking telepathically transferred the whole universe into my mind so I can understand and know everything

Every fag over on Sup Forums hates Sup Forums so you're a lying bastard unless you post some pics and proof, or you're an ultimate autist that's too autistic for Sup Forums and for some reason hang about on the most degenerate uninspiring board on the website even though you are so super smart genius

I'm gonna assume you're just retarded and schizophrenic because there is no way you have entered a single conference on cybersecurity as anything more than a useless audience members that contributes nothing and even then you still probably haven't actually been to one

is that the best you have? you stupid nigger

>thinking he knows the funding the feds get
>thinks official figures are trustworthy

OK my genius friend keep trying

Only niggers call a superior whitey a nigger though

Sure, G-man. 8ch has an onion board. It tries to be pedo free, but let's be honest. Those fucks deserve your attention

Cyber security isn't my field, computer forensics is.