Sup niggers I took 90mg of "decent quality"(dealer's words) 50 min ago and I'm not feeling anything that couldn't be...

Sup niggers I took 90mg of "decent quality"(dealer's words) 50 min ago and I'm not feeling anything that couldn't be placebo. I'm sweating a lot but that's partially because I was just outside and my face/head feel a bit weird but still could be placebo. Also my back and legs are a little sore but that could be totally unrelated. How long should it be until I'm peaking?

Molly^

I only did it once, but I don't recall it taking that long. Though I'm more a supporter of straight meth or heroine as opposed to ecstasy. You have no idea what they cut up in that shit. At least with some crystals I know what I got.

I had a really good high, but for two days afterwards was the worst days of my life. For some reason the come down was extremely horrible compared to what I heard. I was dating this girl for like a week, and those two days I had zero emotional feelings to her. I was dead inside.

Just my fourteen cents.

It can take like an hour and a half sometimes. I was in your situation once so i took more and then it all hit me at once. And that is how I had the most intense come up of my life at an odesza concert and then had the most amazing roll ever.

Nah dude it's not very good if it's been this long. Always do at least 1 gram of good molly

I'm fat as fuck 6'0 220 lbs so I'm putting the delay on that. I felt a few weird jumps in my heart so hopefully I'll be rolling hard as fuck soon

Crystal MDMA is your best bet but i dont know what the quality is where you are. In UK/North West Europe we get no less than 90% pure crystal Molly so 90mg would hit you good. Get it tested.

>1 gram
Not trying to die thanks

He said it's ok and he gets better quality from someone else who can't plug atm so I'm not expecting much just wanting a definitive high and I'll be happy

Youre less than 16 stone at 6ft, that isnt fat as fuck dude you are a healthy size still :)

1000mg is a gram, hes taken 90mg so less than a 10th

Man I've always took a gram when I went to Phish and WSP shows. And you know it's usually good. If you are going to put chemicals in your brain you might as well go all out

90mg for 220lbs isn't that much, you should be taking more in the 150mg range for a good time.

I'm about 220 also, usually takes me almost 90 minutes before I feel much. My girl starts feeling good after 30 to 45 minutes

I take it the "molly" guy is in America? Youre best best is Cocaine or Amphetamines...unfortunately

A gram is a fuckton with no tolerance but if I had more I'd definately be using it haha. Took 4mg xans with a beer no tolerance the other day had a blissful 24 hours of sleep followed by a few more hazy days taking the rest.
I'm feeling a small change in my brain like the beginning come up from acid but nothing major, doesn't seem fake though so I'm gonna buy more next time

I do fishscale normally but it's not even worth the price when it doesn't hit me like it used to and goes away after an hour

50-100mg of Zopiclone with 6 beers is a great, safe way to do 24hours sleep too, and 24x7.5mg tabs are like £5/$10

Yes it's always good to have xanny bars to come down

I'm feeling it, no giant bursts of euphoria but I can feel the tingling in my heart and head. Def getting more next time this shit feels good even from the little effects I'm getting, what would you recommend for my weight

Shit dude I named my daughter Molly because she was conceived on it. She thinks I am a retard now

Probably about 300 mg to feel pretty good

Op. You just took fentanyl. Good luck.

Not OP but I would rather have 90mg of that