I just bought some weed with a thc level of 4.31%

I just bought some weed with a thc level of 4.31%

I accidentally checked the thca amount and thought I was getting good weed.

Anyways is this normal to have the percentage this low or is it a typo?

I bought it in a legal Washington store that wasn't medical.

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-thca-and-what-are-the-benefits-of-this-cannabinoid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lot's of THCA, don't know what that means.

It's a typo on the label, I think. That's gonna be some stoney weed. Get ready for the ride. Washington fag here. Pot shops are great.

Thca is 21%
Which is decent
The other is fine...

Shitll get you high

Lol your weed is fine it's 21%

There are different active compounds in the strain that make up the total cannabinoids. Different ones do different things.
THCA gets you high though, so you have enough to score you at around the low mids quality but not top shelf and not bottom of the barrel.
You are at a good middle of the road stoney feeling with what you bought. No worries there brother, and enjoy responsibly.

THCA doesnt get you high tho

Yeah I think it's typo. Maybe 14.31. It was 8 a gram so I'm not complaining... unless it really is 4.31. Those are fair grounds to get two top shelf free grams. That is terrible showmanship to sell 4.31% with a straight face

I thought thca doesn't get you high, I thought its non-psychoactive

You've probably bought weed from my shop before :^) everyone here sees us at least once.
What part of WA?

thca converts to thc when you smoke it, you're good
google it

Seattle, I have shopped at Uncle Ikes but I live closer to American Mary so I shop there now

Is this true?

it converts when you smoke/vape it this is why you need to decarb for edibles

It does get you high

CBD and CBN not so much tho, those ones are antiinflammatories and antibiotic oriented. So those ones don't get you high but most other compounds in the plant do.

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-thca-and-what-are-the-benefits-of-this-cannabinoid

Yeah it becomes activated when you ignite it and smoke it, so it will interact with your body and give you a good buzz.

Learned something new. It doesn't look like schwag. K 'm happy camper, thx fellas

you sound quite retarded dont you like to know how things work before you put it in your body?

>leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-thca-and-what-are-the-benefits-of-this-cannabinoid

Thanks, I don't know who to trust on this. I get some suspicious answers

Ah, I see. I'm located a little more south in the area but I won't say our name for obvious reasons.

Nice day out today though! Great for business !

Dost thou knowest how dark matter interacteth with your bodily-time functionalities?? Howest thou live!

np, enjoy

wikipedia says THCA is the non-psychoactive cannibinoid found in undried weed that converts to THC through drying/heat. It's weird that dried/cured weed would be high in it but not THC.

Unless it's a typo I'd say that's some very low potency weed cuz I doubt smoking that will get you the benefit of actual THC.

GL y'all should start shilling for legal acid please :)

I've smoked plenty with same rating and get high still.
Don't let the numbers fool you.

Romulan is good shit. They call it Romulan cuz it "dents your head." Some of the best shit I've ever smoked

Hahaha, yeah that would be the fuckin day right?

Yes as its curing all types of things are happening like THCA converting to CBN over time and stuff like terpenes are changing too. What you must understand is that even when smoking this the conversion of thca to thc isn't 100% you will still get high. Weed has been selectively bred to be high in THC now anyways so weed not getting you super high isn't really a thing anymore.

Im going to need you to close this thread
That weed is not allowed in this quadrant

I'm up in Skagit county. There are 3 shops within 10 minutes of my house and I live on 5 acres of privatized, parked out property. Bonfires and weed and nobody fucking with us. I love my life.

Hi Neighbor!

The THC content testing process much like the DUI testing process and most any other testing process for weed in Washinton is bullshit along with not very accurate. The same flower tested by different labs will yield different results.

I don't rely on testing but I also won't buy anything listed with less than a 20% THC-A content.
More important than the testing IMO is the flower itself.
Is it dead and dry or is it fairly fresh?
Is it covered in sparkly stuff or is it just green?

I want mine to be moist enough to be sticky, in the bag like that you can do a squeeze test. If you apply a light pressure and it crumbles like burnt toast, it's old. Avoid it. The nugs should stick together IMO.

I did buy a joint that was rolled with keef and had a bead of extract oil up the middle of the flower and the label said 68% THC.

Three of us (daily smokers) toked that thing over three hours and still had half of it left and we could hardly walk.

Aren't pre-rolls shit.
Also I heard rec-weed is shit sprayed with all kinds of pesticides not cured proper just shitty weed.

It depends on the label.

A lot of labels will use the shit at the bottom of the container for their pre rolls. Some will do that AND send the weed through a tumbler to knock off the crystals to use in their extract.
You most definitely will get more bang for your buck buying by the ounce in flower. If you can find a good label for pre rolls they are just as good but ultimately more expensive.
Where I live, Okanogan County we have at least 4 stores in town and one of them sells two half gram pre rolls for $6-8 and they are decent. Not great but decent.

In Oregon, I bought amazing pre rolls from the medical places that were rolled with top shelf freshly ground herb and they were heavenly $5.00 per joint.

That one I mentioned with the 68% cost $25.00 and was a gram and a half.

I smoke and trip alone cause I get along with nobody :'(

It doesn't look bad

I'm clearly too cheap and need to start paying more than 8 a gram

How does it smoke?