If you could watch any of these films in theaters again, which would you choose?

If you could watch any of these films in theaters again, which would you choose?

Either Mad Max or Gran Budapest Hotel

Drive is the only right answer.

Grand Budapest

Interstellar

I don't get why people praise Mad Max. The plot was absolutely terrible. All I can remember was nice visuals.

Felt like Michael Bay movie

Drive or Nightcrawler

Grand Budapest Hotel

The rest are pleb trash.

It's nothing new that Sup Forums can't see past the surface.

All the choices besides Inception can be reasonably enjoyed outside of a theater.

So Inception.

The plot is perfect for the movie though, very clean and simple. It never once approaches the convolution or obtuseness of a modern Bay plot.

Inception, would have liked to have seen it in theatre.

Without a doubt, Mad Max. I lived out in the middle of nowhere when it first came out, and the nearest IMAX theater that was showing it was in Chicago, more than three hours away.

But cars!

inception

its the only movie taht i wish i could forget all about so i could watch it again liek it was the first time. the joy of seeing it for the first time was too rich

birdman

Night crawler or whiplash

The visuals were trashier than the plot.

Before Midnight

the rest are pretty shitty outside of Fury Road and I saw it 4 times in a theater

Nah. There isn't plot in that shittie movie. Just driving and escaping all the fuckin time

Fury Road was the best experience I've ever had in a theater.

Bird-man. I gave it a pass when it came out, but I imagine the percussion heavy soundtrack would've been great in a theater.

DUDE IT'S JUST ONE LONG CAR CHASE SO TECHNICALLY AMAZING LMAO