Wwyd thread replies for replies

Wwyd thread replies for replies

would make her wear a tight non-padded bikini to a resort, then let her take her pick of guys that hit on her, or guy(s). let her take them to her room, get smashed without a condom, then i'd jump in and push all thier cum back into her. i'd finally cum in her, then id kepp fucking her, and cum on her tits. all on camera.

bend her over and fuck her ass till I'm about to nut then shove my dick in her mouth and cum down her throat

wwyd?

Wwyd to this pastors daughter?

oh wwyd

I'd make her sit on my cock, driving it in her ass. She would fuck herself on it slowly. Then she would abuse her filthy whore cunt with the biggest vibrator she had ever seen. It would hurt and she'd love it. Then I'd make her degrade herself verbally, admitting how much of a slut she was, while I video taped it. I would make her email to every friend, family member, co-worker and classmate she has an email for.

Put a paper bag over her head.

Replies for replies don't shit up the thread.

i was this guy, didnt ask for wwyd

slide my cock between those tits and pump until I cum all over that face of hers

Take them to the locker room of their oh so favorite team and let everyone on the team have their way with them. They'll hate it at first but enjoy being cum dumps for the super stars.

Make her undergo an intensive breast massage regimen until she could produce milk on a moment's notice. I would then make her get on all fours and milk her like a cow in front of her friends. After she produced approximately one standard glass of milk, I'd make her drink it as fast as possible while I came on her face.

Bind her naked,arms and legs together behind her back, mouth inserted with an oral device to keep it open.
Have her church group watch as several hung black men fuck her mouth and big tits.
They cover her in cum, slapping her slut face with their hot dickmeat and blowing loads down her throat.
A few of the men from her church join in, untied her and fucking her up the ass and pussy.

titty fuck the right till I blow all over her face

I would eat her ass and cum inside her fo sho

if you came over for the superbowl, would you let her be the half time show?

jesus christ, that ass. If i was dating her i'd make her get rid of anything not skintight around that ass. and i'd fuck her randomly because of the easy access

I'd rip their clothes off while biting their necks and make them each suckmy dick and kiss each other whille I fuck one of them and eat the other one out, I'm sure their fat jiggles so good when you fuck them hard

WWYD to this MILF

No, because she doesn't post replies.

Tie her hands to the fridge, shove that beer bottle up her ass getting her nice and drunk, and then fuck her pussy with the bottle still inside her. Cum deep inside her and let the others at the party abuse her.

Id make that fucking whore and parade around the streets completely naked begging random men to fuck her, she would have to take at least 10 loads of cum in each of her holes and another 30 on her slut face by the end of the day or I would leave her tied up in a public toilet overnight for all the filthy homeless men to abuse

i'd use her as a personal blowjob and cum on her tits everytime. and share her with friends.

Wwyd to this young little cumslut ?

I'd assfuck her while rubbing that cunt till she cries

more of that ass.

Fuck her from behind after she just took a nice, big shit with minimal wiping.

Would force her to kiss me deeply with tongue, take her top off, then shove her onto her knees so I could throatfuck her. I'd give those tits a good few slaps while making her gag and choke.
Fuck this lil cunt up

titty fuck her for a while then fuck her ass and cum it every day

tight dresses showing it off

I'd tie her hair into a pony tail and rope her arms and legs together like an animal, shove my hard cock deep in her throat until she gags and her eyes water. Then I'd bend her over still tied up and pound her tight lil pussy as she screamed, welcoming in a group full of guys for her to suck off, while they slap her tits, fuck her armpits and blow their loads all over her pretty face. I'd use both her holes from behind until my throbbing cock explodes covering her ass and back in cum.

Doing long replies for equally long replies, but will only do 2 at a time, so if you want one, respond to this post. Anything with lactation and young boys, but especially rape and titty fucking preferred. No snuff or gore.

do you let her play around, or tease guys?

God damn, that's a nice fucking dumper she's got. Would definitely make licking her asshole a priority (but not after shitting). Would have her get on all fours in the bath and soap her cunt up from behind, then fuck her soapy little cunt hard while she sucks her thumb.

WWYD to slutty student Georgia? Best wins noodz

Wtf is going on with this ridiculousness

Someone explain what this bimbo is doing

Simply having a really fat pair of tits?

I'd take off her bra and literally do everything to those perfect tits! I'd probably start off with sticking my cock between those beautiful things and tit fuck the shit out of her. I'd probably finish in her mouth though

Motorboat them titties till the end of time and send Gargamel out to find Smurfette whilst I'm busy firing up the Mercury Brrrrr

When did these threads get spammed with such low effort faggots.

I'd do anything to just be in a room with her and shove my hand down her little underwear and finger her sweet little pussy as I pull her in and grab her ass from behind. At this point she's in total shock and doesn't know what to do, she reaches down to grab my bulge. At this point i'm massively hard, filling up my entire groin region of my jeans. I slowly slide my finger out of her pussy and shove it down her throat and make her suck on it. She then quickly drops to her knees and unzips my pants as she sucks on my big black cock.

heres her pussy

Nut inside her while I lick her cute teeth. Pressure her to have abortion.

Fuuuuuuuck nice!

Seems like a slut that would enjoy getting destroyed by a bunch bbc's. Id say 5 hours of her holes being stretched passed their limits and soaked in cum. In the end she would be passed out unable to walk and would be forced to let people admire her for being such a good little whore

She's got nice eyes too. Pretty much a 9.5/10 chick.

motorboat her tits and then get behind her, grab her hair like reins and ride her hard till she can't walk in the morning

Bumping this one again for anyone who wants to actually trade decently sized replies.

Dirty whore look like she like behing used as a cum dumpster.
I would get 50 guy to bang her, all cumming in her pussy until she would beg us to fuck her asshole instead.
then i would get 50 new guy to fuck her asshole.
And I would bring her home to daddy and laugh watching her trying to walk to her home

Thinks she's all grown up and sexy, but I would infantilize the fuck out of her. Put her hair in pigtails, make her wear overalls and maybe even diapers. Make her feel childish and dependent and use her like a human tissue any time I felt the urge to cum. She'd become timid and submissive to the point of absurdity. I'd cum on her face randomly and give her strict instructions not to wipe it off. In fact, I'd invite company over and in the middle of conversation tell her I needed to see her for a moment. We'd disappear only to return minutes later. I'd look the same, except she'd have a massive load dripping from her face. She'd sit with my cum on her face until I gave her permission to wipe it off.

WWYD to my gf?

I'm going to get off in a pair of her panties thinking about another guy fucking her.

I would keep you company pretending she's your girlfriend.
Does she even talk to you?

Worthless fucking faggotboy cuck, I would slap her around in front of you while she begged you to intervene. Of course, a guy wearing his girlfriend's fucking underwear isn't going to step in and stop me, so I'll just keep slapping her around until she breaks down in tears and slowly starts to undress for me. That's when the real fun would start. I'd have her call you a little cuck boy while I started massaging her clit, getting her nice and wet for my rock hard manhood. I'd have her get up against the wall, spread her legs and ass cheeks while I teased her little chocolate star with the tip of my cock. She'd beg me not to fuck her ass, but I would. She'd be practically crippled by the time I was done, unable to walk without excruciating pain........

i would tie up the girl on the right, limbs spread out face up on the bed. then i would fuck the asshole of the little bitch on the left right above the other girls face. i'd cum on her hole and watch it drip down onto righties face

You can't convince me that this girl hasn't been tied up before. Ankles to wrists, I'd plant her onto the mattress with her head hanging off of the bed, mouth swung open for me to throatfuck until her mascara runs upside-down into her hair. Then she gets turned around and flipped, split open with a fistful of her hair yanked back before I rail myself into her. I'd fuck her from behind and hold her head up from behind, letting go of her hair and catching her by her neck. Her ass would be branded with my handprint for weeks; neck bruised, wrists & ankles with rope burn, cunt sore. Every time she sits down it would hurt and she'd remember how she'd been tied up and used like the best pick at a ten dollar brothel.

would take her in front of a mirror, bend her over, and fuck her asshole until she cries, then move on to her pussy. All while holding her head up by her hair, forcing her to watch. Then when I'm about to finish, I would make her get on her knees right before I blow my load on her face. Then I would tell her to leave it there for the rest of the day. After that, I would walk away, leaving her lying a puddle of sweat and cum, with my load still covering her face. I would call her my fuck-puppet.

rip her bikini into shreds and pummel her tits with my cock till i blow cum all over them

I'd pick her up and fuck her on the wall. As she starts to moan I put my fingers in her mouth and fuck her harder. Then as she starts to enjoy it I throw her down, bend her over and fuck her in the ass, she screams out of both pleasure and pain. Then I'd finish deep in her pussy and let her lick the rest off of my dick.

would take her to a beach and make her tan topless. back into our cheap hotel i would fuck her and spray on those tits

>Go for the one with pink buds
>eat her out till she doesnt know her name
>sniff her armpits and feet a little
>steal her socks
>leave

A girl with a waist like this? Heels on my shoulders, hands gripping her hips while I pound myself into her, watching her mouth twitch while she gets what she wants. I'd force her panties into her mouth for moaning too loudly, then stop fucking her and make her pull out her phone and call her father. I'd keep my cock inside of her while she talks, letting her think that she has a chance at finishing the conversation without moaning like a whore, then tense my cock as hard as I can so that her little hole stretches even further. You know that she'd moan. Right into the phone. And she would like it.

Chain her up to a treadmill.

Forgot to attach a pic

Edgy
Say what you will but id let her nuke my balls 24/7, nothing beats sloppy, sweaty hot body like that.

I would shave her her, rip her clothes, tie her to a pole on the street and butt fuck her until I cum inside her ass. So she can blow me, I would only stop until a bum comes up, so he starts rapping her, I would text pics and send them to her parents.

Would imagine her in a game, getting killed by monsters and having loud and orgasmic moans.

I think the same for her. You?

Got damn moar

Don't bother, thread is dead for that. Bunch of lazy fucks.

Wwyd?

wwyd?

MM i'd rub my cock all over those tight pants and reach around and rub that clit over her pants and make my way in while grabbing those nice tits. I'd slam her head into the pillow while ripping those pants off and lube that sweet asshole with my spit

wwyd do to these 2??

Missionary fuck her with her feet shoved in my face. Hmm.

moar

Treat to dinner and later alcohol and fuck like bunnies. Cute girls.

Post then guy

Make them eat each others assholes out