Trump is a horrible horrible person

Trump is a horrible horrible person.

incoming!!!!!

Oh boy, I can't wait for the level-headed, academic debate that is most assuredly to follow in this thread.

>level-headed, academic

kek

SAGE THIS Sup Forums BAIT

…and he's the Fearless Leader that all of MuriKKKa deserves.

Mccain is a traitor and i hope his death is slow and painful.

I HEARD THAT YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ
DO YOU LIEK THEM?

RAPTOR JESUS DIED FOR YOUR MEMES

Nah, he is right. If you put away all your patriotic feelings for a sec and try to look at it as objectively as possible, you'll find that there is nothing especially honorable im surrendering and being taken as pow. It's what every person would do in that situation. It doesnt need bravery or anything to become a pow. All it takes is to surrender to save yourself instead of sacrificing yourself. I mean i can totally understand why ppl become pow (they dont want to die) but you do absolutely nothing positive for your country by surrendering and becoming a pow. And i'm not aware of any other nation that has a "pow-cult" like the US.

blow me

GO BUY A DOG TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE POW CULT

Maybe, but at least he's not a faggot like you and the other liberals.

blew meee

bleu mei?

blau mi

I dont need protection from a bunch of surrendering pussies that nearly starved to death in the jungle. What are they gonna do? Tell me how the vietcong sexually humiliated them and they sucked their dicks because they were feared of death? Seriously to a nobody out of murica would think a pow is cool. They dont deserve respect, they deserve pity.