Moar

Nice

Want to unload on her so bad

got more?

She's good

Can she take it all the way?

no way

Mine either....feelsbadman

Sadly she can't. Actually a lot of the girls I meet can't. She wasn't actually very experienced before she met me, but she sucks balls all right
Nice! Got more?

You got any of her to contribute?

Not bad user...I'd use her up nicely

Just a few things

Not bad for old and 2 kids. Need to tag team her and abuse her holes

I'd spit roast her anytime. Where are you two?

oh yes please

Got more?

Her name is Kelly

Bumfuck Minnesota

Do you have anymore of "Kelly"?

No, I just know who she is.

Know where I can get more pics of her?

nice

There probably isn't any

/kellyDOTtodalen

That's facebook

Thank you

Any nips and face???

Oh man more nips and face!

There's not much at all on her

Would fwb

She's wobbling in a still picture

I never said I had anything, just that I know her lol

Dump her user!!

I can only assume her bf/gf dumped the two pics in a "pics you shouldn't share" thread. I got them from a "chubby thread". Wish I could rail her pussy

Wwyd to my chubby gf ?

Extra thicc

Creampie her pussy in her sleep

Moar

Wwyd?

Roofie her, take her to my pad, strip and tie her up. Eat her out to see how her unconscious body squirms and moans. Prop her doggy style on a stool and cushions in the shower. I slowly pump her pussy with m'Dek, increase speed & force. We cum simultaneously. I face fuck her to revive my 8in long 3in thick dick. She moans your name as I fuck her pussy for a second helping, I turn on the Cold Water Only. As the shock and the panic consumes her, I feel her pussy muscles clench violently. Through her screams and inquiries of you I gag her with a t-shirt. I abuse her pussy like an inbred step child through her sobs and screams. Screams slowly turn into moans. Her clenching pussy milks me greedily. My dick thickens for an imminent orgasm, she panics fearing pregnancy. I leave large red hand prints on her ass as I yell STFU! A geyser of cum erupts into her cervix. As she weeps through her orgasm and the wet t-shirt I show her the Plan B pill. "If you ever want to see your little boyfriend, swallow . . . my jizz too. And I know how to hide a corpse!" She swallows, blows me, gets on top as instructed and rides my cock like her life depended on it! We cum again, I grab her throat aggressively leading her to my bed with the wet T-shirt in my left hand. As she pleads "Stop" I push her on the bed. I re-enter her pussy and mutter, "tighter than my sister". I muzzle her with the shirt with only her nose exposed to breathe. I pound her pussy mercilessly as I hold the shirt like bike handles, pressing it into her mouth. Between panic and extacy her eyes roll back, fighting in vein against my unmoving arms and her rip tide of orgasms. Deep, hard, less rapid strokes are all I can do as my massive orgasm builds. Moaning like the whore she is her back arches, her cervix opens as I blow the final massive load inside her. She passes out. I stare at her amazing tits as her chest rapidly rises and falls thinking "Does she REALLY have to go back?" *smirk*