What's a good reason to not shoot up a school?

What's a good reason to not shoot up a school?

You going to shoot one up?

there is none

Good question

Get off mah boards FBI

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because you are a foggot and do not have the courage

You'd kill a bunch of people that don't deserve to die. Plus it's a dick move.

There isn't a good reason.
This is America!! Land of opportunity. If you want to shoot up a school, by all means plan well! Make the most of it!

Human life has value, idk you pal but i wouldn't wanna die in a school

You might hit someone who doesnt deserve it. Not everyone is a fuck head. Also at that age every single one of you have issues, some just hide it better than the rest. Given a few years I can tell you it get better. Life is a whole other world outside of school. I also suggest dropping out and getting your GED if you cant handle the pressure. Why jump to the worst solution to a problem?

you would eventually get caught, and they would kill you or imprison you forever.

reason not to shoot up school: it's not benifiical to you or your life.

Yeah I'm def FBI

you will gain nothing from it. kill them and you wont see them again.
oohooh you will probs get killed yourself and see them in heaven or hell.

It's illegal.

>implying a school shooter means to get away after shooting

Internet fame
Multiple threads on Sup Forums praising you
Own documentary
Mother on T.V
Movies
Dead people

>where is the downside?

Not killing people and ending up dead

Thats exactly what an FBI agent would say!!

test me.

If you fear death yourself I suppose or fear a deity depending on deity that is I guess.

Who killed JFK?

CIA.

you can just say that innocent people will die. its a dick move

There could be a couple genuinely nice kids who get killed

DRINK BLEACH
R
I
N
K

B
L
E
A
C
H

Edgy

>You
>pic related

Why the hell do you guys think I'm FBI?

I'd rather you didn't because it fucks with the liberals and makes the gun market have a fucking seizure. But if you do decide to, train well and get a high count. Eric and Dylan had a shit score. Me personally, I would never do it. But after a few years of three gun competitions I could easily get 40+ kills because I'm competent with my weapons and have experience shooting at moving targets.

>FBI user detected
>newfag detected

t. FBI newfag detected

I'm not FBI, seriously. They probably give training for something like this. Seriously.

>Al Gore detected

Im for cereals guise

At the moment its summer

>seriously
Found the FBI fag.
Fuck off, narc.

immortality

people die if they are killed

Hello there cuttie

Sureee. Why would I be on Sup Forums if i worked for FBI? I would be busy.

Good point.
Do it user, become a hero.

what a fucking newfag
they're only dead if they died

guns and ammo are expensive

Jail, I also don't own any guns

>Scene 1: Enter TAI LOPEZ
>slow motion camera activates
>Tai slowly turns to camera
>looking straight into your soul
>takes deep breath

K N O W L E D G E

That's why I never shoot up my school

When you're older there'll be easy-to-get drugs and opportunities to get laid.

Because with the world the way it is, it's better to just off yourself and leave the rest to suffer, the only people who are as happy as they look are the people who are fucking loaded, the rest of us are screwed

Gee user, idunno, why don't you try it out and make another post about it to enlighten us.

I ain't gay

why shoot them when you can take them as child slaves?

Is that you Podesta?

Hey Chenk, how's your greasy channel doin'?

Because you'll die. Just like you should, you coward.

the only right answer

nigga you a snitch?

Because you get literally nothing out of it.

I can tell you it honestly wont get better

The problem with kids shooting up schools isn't that they shot up a school, its that they kill innocents while leaving the fuckhead kids and teachers that caused them problems alive. Those tards in Columbine left EVERY.SINGLE.KID.WHO.GAVE.THEM.GRIEF.ALIVE.
If you are going to do it, plan it out, know where the people who deserve to die will be at what time, plan your route of getting from asshole to asshole, plan backup paths in case you get blocked somehow. If possible, find a way to funnel the ones who need to die into the same area to make it easier to take them all out. Then plan on the exact moment when you will start. And It has to come out of nowhere. Casually blow the head off the highest priority target as your first move, and give no indication as to your intent before you do it, give no time to react. Immediately move to your next target, STICK TO PLAN. Leave the kid who never really knew you are never had a problem with you alone. Make your list of your top 5 people who have caused you problems, then a secondary list of the next 5. Chances are you won't be able to get around to killing all 10, so don't get unrealistic about it.

Since you should be planning this in order of worst offender to least, your first targets will be your highest priority. MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SURVIVE. Ammo is cheap. The phrase that pays is "double tap". Dead check the top 3 with a head shot at close range. Bonus points is that their family, who were almost certainly fucking assholes, won't get to have an open casket funeral if you shoot them in the face.

If you somehow make it through all 10, you could go off the top of your head, but chances are, in the heat of the moment, you will have so much adrenaline pumping that you won't be able to think of who should die next. So maybe tape a piece of paper to your forearm with 10 or 12 more names. Maybe take out a key teacher or two if the faculty gave you grief.

maybe they planned that, keep the dicks alive so they are traumatized and guilty forever

I think they went in there thinking they would kill everyone. They lacked the focus that could have made what they did really work.

Also I think the bully types, and the vapid asshole teachers that turn a blind eye or blame the victims, are so clueless that they feel no guilt, and are completely at a loss as to what would ever make someone do what they did. They should have put a bullet in those people's heads.

You came to the wrong place, user. :)

Life is slightly worth more than allowing some overpaid faggot with way too much equipment and weapons to blow large holes in your body.

Everyone in that school has the potential to be a far better person than you are or ever will be.