Post albums made on drugs. Name or source what the drugs were

Post albums made on drugs. Name or source what the drugs were

Angel dust (PCP)

There were mountains of coke too. Sly recorded most of the tracks lying in bed because he couldn't move.

Schulze didn't even know they were being recorded

heroin

pic related, mushrooms

this album is great

the story i heard was Gottsching hearing it played in a record store and asking who it was

good album op, had no clue

jenkem and whippits

Mushroom

Heroin, coke, probably other shit too.

meth
>The song is about the sensations produced by intravenous injection of methamphetamine and features a heavily distorted electric bass outro played by John Cale over a single chord. This bass solo purportedly mimics the throbbing, ear-ringing effects experienced during the methamphetamine "rush."

obligatory
>weed

acid
>Beefheart was most definitely not in a sane frame of mind during the writing of the album; he banned LSD from the band's house after he went down into the cellar on an acid trip, found mushrooms growing in a corner, and suffered a panic attack when he thought he'd discovered an alien life form invading the house.
this is acid, too
>Through late 1967 and early 1968, Barrett's behaviour became increasingly erratic and unpredictable, partly as a consequence of his reported heavy use of psychedelic drugs, most prominently LSD.[7]

shrooms and coke
>“I was in LA a few years ago and for some reason we’d taken mushrooms, it must have been the end of our tour,” he told The Guardian in a new interview. “I was coked up as well, and a friend was driving us around LA in this old sedan. He was playing the Bee Gees and it had the most profound emotional effect. I’m getting butterflies just thinking about it. I was listening to ‘Staying Alive’, a song I’ve heard all my life. At that moment it had this really emotive, melancholy feel to it. The beat felt overwhelmingly strong and, at that moment, it sounded pretty psychedelic. It moved me, and that’s what I always want out of psych music. I want it to transport me.”

coke
>Though the band reconvened with more energy, the early recordings were compromised by the drug intake of all involved. Morris recalled that "in the first week, someone tried to score an ounce of weed, but instead got an ounce of cocaine. Which kind of summed it up."[3]

why are drugs so closely tied with incredible music? did talented classical musicians do drugs?

where do you think all religions came from? all those dudes in the desert ate cactus for the water, over 150 varieties all over the world have mescaline.. everyone in the bible era smoked opium for pain and to sleep.. there are also over 150 varieties of magic mushrooms.. there is NOTHING beyond the material realm that mankind has done that has NOT come from drugs - even Walt Disney created Mickey Mouse while smoking opium in his garage and drawing comix of rats running around.. get a grip, people! Tom Waits said "reality is for people who can't face drugs"

uh okay

to be fair, all drugs do is alter your brain chemistry to change your perception. drugs are absolutely relevant but the real suspect is the human psyche, fampai

Acid

I love that cover

PROCEEEEEDS THE WEEDIAN TO NAZARETHHHHHH

I don't believe this

sugary food

All members were allegedly on LSD during recording