Does anyone else get physically enraged that there's people making thousands of dollars a day while you don't...

Does anyone else get physically enraged that there's people making thousands of dollars a day while you don't? How do you deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TodcVvQoQ7c&list=PLJ16Qdq1A-zKSvRPR92aBZc0d9Ld39qx1&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=v27yDlczb1A
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs
youtube.com/watch?v=64f3r1LOLZM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_song
youtube.com/watch?v=aScniMlMqzY
youtube.com/watch?v=8gLATnbLLLg
youtube.com/watch?v=51h9hFI66Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Such is life.

But can we change it?

I'm not enraged, actually happy because I'm being supported by someone who makes thousands of dollars a day.

Kek, laffin' at ur life.

Of course we can comrade.

You should enjoy your capitalism, dude. What's the thing you've signed for.

Kiss my pineapple

No I mean make thousands a day too.

youtube.com/watch?v=TodcVvQoQ7c&list=PLJ16Qdq1A-zKSvRPR92aBZc0d9Ld39qx1&index=16

CUT

youtube.com/watch?v=v27yDlczb1A

no i'm not all that fussed about being broke

the only thing that would make me really try to step up my earnings would be having a kid

but for me personally, i don't need or want much

>not turning to a life of crime to get back at the richfags

I've been considering it but getting raped in prison by niggers seems unworth it. Maybe a better approach is crime to make startup funds for Business ventures.

i enjoyed this user and use to listen to this band circa Relationship of Command (2000–2001)

youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs

i listened to this entire song and didn't think i would like it at first but its not bad. i cant understand what they're saying...maybe post the lyrics?

youtube.com/watch?v=64f3r1LOLZM

>this desperate attempt at making his life sound at all enjoyable
I'm a NEET. I get everything I want handed to me. This lifestyle is literally for the lowest class of people.

It's a song from Norwegian division of SS. That was just a cover of it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_song

As theWaffen SSgradually developed into a multi-ethnic and multi-national force, translated and modified versions were sung by SS men from other countries. Among these were a French version, used bySS Division Charlemagne, a Norwegian version called "På Vikingtokt", and an Estonian version used by members of the5th SS Panzer Division Wikingand later20th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SScalled "Kuradi Laul" (The Song ofEstonian Legion). It was also the marching song for the19th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS.[1]

SS marches in enemy land,
And sings a devil's song.
A rifleman stands on Volga's beach,
And silently hums along.
We care about nothing around us,
And the whole world can
Curse or praise us,
Just as it pleases.
Wherever we go we go always forwards!'
And the devil merely laughs,
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
We fight for Germany,
We fight for Hitler,
The Red (Russians) will never get to rest.(x2)
We fought before in several fights,
In North, South, East and West.
And now we stand ready to fight
Against the red plague.
SS will not rest, we annihilate,
Until no one disturbs Germany's fortune.
And even if our line thins,
For us there is no going back.
Wherever we go, we go always forwards!
And the devil merely laughs,
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
We fight for Germany,
We fight for Hitler,
The Red will never get to rest.(x2

That's a different version(the german one). The one I posted was the Norwegian one.

Here's a few other songs

>Have more social services than U.S.
>Get mad when you don't get enough services.

What would you do with all that money anyways? All the money in the world won't buy you the Stanley Cup.

I'm not a NEET you fucking retard, legitimate NEETs are people who leech off the government, its different for me because I help my parent with things around the house and in return he allows me to stay and live under his property. I actually work in a way, things NEETs don't bother doing. Yes eventually I'll have to move out and do things myself but your accusation of me being a NEET is most unsettling and rather false. I'm neither like you nor want to associate with the likes of you. I'm better than NEETs.

But what category does this put me in if I'm not a NEET? You decide for yourself, NEET.

>Not in Employment, Education, or Training.

So far as society is concerned, you're a fucking NEET if none of these apply to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gLATnbLLLg

youtube.com/watch?v=51h9hFI66Hc

>I help mommy with laundry so I'm not a NEET

I'm informally employed by my father to do things, I'm in no way a NEET. I get payed by him to do things and live in the household. If I did nothing, like a NEET would, he would kick me out. A job is a fucking job no matter what it is.

And fuck society and their concerns, they can lick my balls for all I care

>these are the manchildren I spend my limited time on earth speaking to

I don't live with that stupid bitch so you can fuck off, Estonia

IM NOT A MANCHILD NEET RRREEEEEE

I do actual PHYSICAL WORK for the man, you have no reason, absolutely NO reason to call me a manchild and above all, a NEET

>YEAH! I live with *dad*!

The mistake here is living. It's not for you.