How do you guys keep yourself going when youve been shot down by a girl for the 50th time?

How do you guys keep yourself going when youve been shot down by a girl for the 50th time?

I dont feel like fucking trying anymore. I get that im not a fucking chad but im not that ugly either. The only girls that want me are the 80 IQ whales.

Id be fine with a qt trap at this point.

Also a what are you bros drinking tonight thread

I've found that not trying is the best option to find chicks. If you be yourself the ones that are interested in you will come. Also, Coors Light, it's cheap and does the job

hey Sup Forumsro, I'm right there with you. Drinkin' a Not Your Father's wishing it were vodka.

This guy obviously doesn't get laid, not even from traps because he's drinking flat piss water beer. Guinness is a sign of quality and people judge you for the brew you drink. Only faggots drink Heineken.

You wanna get laid? Do tell, where you live, city and state?

Can confirm. I'm a 23 year old virgin. Please kill me

wow are you painting your nails too faggot?

No, I don't have anything that goes well with the eyeliner.

If youre under 21 y/o and youre aiming to pull a 6+/10 then you either need to be more confident and sociable/approachable...or you need to be an 8+/10 your self. Practise your talk on the 3-5/10 and get comfy...then hit a target. Be more confident.

Just judge yourself for how ugly you are then accept it. After that find traits about your look you love. Whether it be your eyes, your skills, or your traits. Take pride in what you choose and use it start to carry yourself with some backbone. Find within yourself a drive to push forward. Don't go out thinking you'll be let down go out thinking your just waiting from the right one. Don't drink and look at your rejection as failure look at it as a way to grow. Why did they say no and try to fix that.

To be fair....it shouldnt matter what you drink if youre scouting chirps...see what they drink and use that info during the small talk

Dos equis. Stop caring, get more money.

WHO THE FUCK IS CHAD? YOU SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT.

>when youve been shot down by a girl for the 50th time?
I've never hit on a girl more than once. They say no, move on. But then I don't hit on a girl till our third or fourth time hanging.

DUBS DON'T LIE

Hoegaarden; it's a numbers game. Hopefully you aren't a fat ugly nerd. Get some beers with your b/ros.

Uglyness (sp) is subjective tbf...im not a great looking guy but all 9 of the girls iv been with have been 7+/10...and most of those were 8.5+...it all comes down to situational circumstance and being confident. Dont approach with doubt, go in believing you will at least have good conversation. It isnt all or nothing everytime. Get comfy first.

I took an impromptu flight to Hungary over the weekend and paid $200 for a 9/10 Russian hooker who did anything and everything I could think of for 3 hours.

Then I wandered around a bit, met some people backpacking across Europe and decided to join them. Called in work to take the following week off, made some new friends, hooked one of them, had a great time and found out some things about myself I never noticed before. Best week ever. Looking forward to hosting them stateside next month.

I've learned to thrive and grow off of my own inner struggle, you have to love your self before you can let a woman do it Sup Forumsro. Maybe quit the drinking and take a good hard look at your self, assess your weakness and either use them as a muse to go forward (out of spite to your self) or correct them and move on. Niche said that's alcohol was cheating your self of feeling real emotion.

holy fuck user so close to having sextuple

If you think your physical determines pulling birds then you are way way off the game dude.

Not the same one. I meant the 50th one

Just my luck, my dude

I'm drinking vodka and coke. Separate beverages.

I think I've been shot down by like 12 girls lifetime. 28 here.

Might be location. I wasn't really popular with the girls in my home town, but then I moved abroad during college and had no problems.

Thats me and my bird...you cant see my face but im 230lb and 6ft. Im a 6/10 at best....

My bird is 5ft3in and 85lb, shes easilly 8.5/10+...

I got her with confidence lads.