If the pats win super bowl 51, they will have a chance at another dynasty next season

If the pats win super bowl 51, they will have a chance at another dynasty next season

If the pats wins super bowl 51, they will be the first team to visit the trump white house dynasty

what the hell do you think a dynasty is

The Pats are already the closest thing to a dynasty this decade. No one since 2010 has one more than 1 Super Bowl and the Pats have more conference championships than anyone else. If they win 51, no one else has a chance unless the Broncos or Seahawks win 52 or 53

Pats have been to the owl 3 times this decade. But I would hesitate to call them a dynasty since this era has been pretty balanced in team representation. They are certainly the most dominant team of the previous decade though.

I agree, I'm uncomfortable calling a 1-2 superbowl team a dynasty, but if you absolutely had to name one, I guess the Pats would be it.

These images are really proof that we have peaked autism levels.

it would make them the team of the decade, not a dynasty, like the 80's dodgers

If you look at other dominant teams, you have the 60s packers who asspounded everyone with Lombardi and won 2 owls, 70s Steelers won 4 owls, 80 49ers won 4 owls, 90s Cowboys who won 3, and then the 00s Patriots who won 3 and lost 1.

The '10 pats going 1-1 with 1 more coming up reflects pretty badly on their status as a dynasty so far. Hell, they lost to Flacco and the ghost of Peyton in the AFC championship.

True, but 2-1 in superbowls is pretty amazing in the salary cap and free agency era. And even though they lost more AFC's than they won, no one else is doing any better.

That sounds better.

That's assuming they beat the falcons. A 1-2 record would make things a lot harder on their hold over the decade.

I agree, all in all it's a kind of worthless conversation and only useful for books and future shit posts

3 rings in 4 years

2014 2016 2017

Why is top left so much better looking than bottom left? Do they have different mothers? One is traditionally handsome and the other looks 3 generations of inbred.

pats will win 51 and 53 and lose 52

The Pats have been to every AFC Championship game this decade

They haven't had a season in the 2010's with less than 12 wins

Superbowl or not, they are the team of the decade. If they win Sunday then yes, they are a dynasty.

They're also the most complete team in the NFL right now and it's not close. Here are some possible contenders though:

>Fine as they are as long as their trend of improvement continues:
-Raiders
-Tampa Bay
-Dallas
-Tennessee

>Will become a complete team with a QB upgrade
-Houston
-Denver

>Will be a complete team if their defense improves drastically
-Atlanta
-New Orleans
-Green Bay
-Pittsburgh
-Chargers

Every other team has no hope for the next 3 years. Either because they're so far behind or it's unlikely that they will get a drastic upgrade over what they already have.

Even the teams that already appear on their way to being great are young and could always regress too. The Pats are well put together on both sides of the ball and have a ton of young players. Going back to the Superbowl for the next two years is not unreasonable.

they werent in the 2010 afccg

Fair enough.

They've been in 6/7 AFC Championship games this decade

If they win they will be 2-1 in Owls in a 6 year span, with 4 more chances to make and/or win another one, with

being exactly right about the state of the NFL right now. There is no reason to think that this Owl will be the last one the Patriots play in before the end of the decade.

If Brady won 6 Owls and went to 9, some salty faggot would still be complaining about how he lost more Owls than some franchises have even been to smdh.

It's pathetic

Would you consider this team a dynasty (hypothetical decade-long performance):

>win owl vs Team Q
>lose owl vs Team W
>lose owl vs Team E
>win owl vs Team R
>lose owl vs Team T
>lose owl vs Team Y
>lose owl vs Team U
>lose owl vs Team I
>lose owl vs Team O
>win owl vs Team P

no

You're saying they were in the Super Bowl for 10 straight years?

Yes that is a fucking dynasty. They would have accomplished something no other team has ever done. They dominated their conference for a decade and won 4 owls.

straight conference championships
owls in an era where no other team made even more than 1 appearance

This team would be the GOAT dynasty, any era, any sport, and it's not even close.

>he supports team Q
lmao cuck

All non plebs know that the based NY Jets winning Superbowl III remains the single greatest moment in American Football history. If not for that result, the Superbowl would not exist today as people would have lost interest as the NFC teams constantly dominated the supposedly weaker AFC teams.

New England cucks will NEVER have that historic achievement.

>leaving out teams ASDFGHJK and L

>A team full of cheaters is gonna cheat their way to another cheating dynasty

Seems right 'll I agree.

This is pretty accurate. I really can't see any team on the AFC making it to the super bowl next year other than the Pats unless one of the teams gets a drastic improvement.

Decade starts at 1

When you count to 10 do you start at 0 and only go to 9?

Falcons will win.

KEK

plz no

better than being fucking losers

REEEEEEEEEEE!

it's time to play
HOW
ARE
THEY
CHEATING

my guess is literal arcane magic

that doesn't make any sense. so when I say "the nineties," that refers to years 1991-2000? retarded

I think youre using that word wrong

Are you autistic

If im counting years i do. You fucking sperglord

Pats have been a dynasty since 01, bro.

Just because they haven't won the SB every year, no team has dominated as much.

yaa I just mean a dynasty as 3 Super Bowl wins in 4 years, Patriots are on the right path

I like to think of it as a continuation from the early 00's. It's not like they were shit in between.

I decided to retrospectively support the Pats since 2001, currently celebrating 4 Superbowl victories at once and I gotta tell you, it feels pretty good

I have always felt the noticeable change from decade to decade happens in the 6th year i.e 1966, 1976, 1986, 1996, 2006, 2016

Only if Seattle gets to another SB. The Seahawks and the Patriots are the only team with multiple superbowl appearances this decade. If neither the Patriots nor the Seahawks make it to the SB for the rest of the decade, then the Patriots would have to be the team of the decade with their 6 straight AFCCG's and 3 SB appearances. Of course, there is always the possibility another team comes up and wins 2/3 in the next 3 years. Shit that team might even be the Falcons. Possible but very unlikely.

nice trips

It is all the same dynasty but they will have another chance at 3 of 4. No team in the AFC is likely to stop them. Raiders will have the a punchers chance but they are it unless Denver gets a good QB in the off season.

They could easily walk back into the super bowl without much resistance except for 1 game and with home field possibly locked up again.

Next year Gronk is back too