Fluffy abuse/torture thread.

The worst of the worst edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbdxqjMPcyE
fluffypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Puffy_Griffin
fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=4508/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pt 2?

Maybe you can keep this thread alive this time?

We can barely keep the fluffies alive

Keep it up bro, im still lurking

Man, this series was pure fucking gold. Keep it up my negroumps.

This one is for you

One of my favorites is Nestles story has some happy parts witch contrast the constant abuse nice

posting first green text, tell me what you think.
----------------
Fluffy Acres

- Intro

> Name is Jack Wolf, "Games Master" of the "Fluffy = Runner" show, also an owner of a fairly large fluffy mill and fluffy shop in the city called FluffStop.
> It has been 2 1/2 years since the "fluffy incident" and now many cities are pretty much over run, yet good money is still made on fluffy related products, and fluffies themselves.
> I still have a about a month until the next live airing, and have already submitted the blueprints for the murder machines, i mean "obstacles", and some sub-events.
> We do these every few months, it is not like they even put a dent in the over all population, or even the local populations, damn they are worse than cockroaches.
> Sometimes the "obstacles" are recycled in a way we simply just rearrange it to make it look new, at least it is a cushy job with perks.
> Among the perks are, if there are multiple winners i get to have first pick of them for my mill, whether they stallions or mares.
> Downside they are usually just normal fluffies, as the unicorns or pegasi are either killed by the obstacles or by some psycho smarty that is tossed in to be the "villain" like in wrestling.
> That does not bother me much, as I would only pick some decent colored mares since they are the ones who decide the foals color, as for stallions i ignore them unless they stand out.
> It has been the same ol same ol since i first got this job just a few months after the fluffies emerged, i make some obstacles, the fluffies die, we get views I get money, a few months later it repeats.
> So far nothing surprises me now during these "games", well.. except that one time in the beginning when the higher ups took my joke suggestion to use Gen 1. "Puffy Griffons", could have sworn they were illegal.
> Since than nothing has been much of a surprise.
> However, something tells me that this upcoming, or a future Fluffy Runner may surprise me, maybe i am just being hopeful.

why do I feel bad for a smarty?

it is just starting out, and now i know for part 1 i am going to have to segment it more before posting lol. This is not part one, this is just the intro, part one compared to this is long as hell... just want to know based off this intro should i bother?

I hate captcha had to do 6

I like it so far hoping you go into detail about one of the fluffy runner shows or something you have the ground work for a cool story set out.

never ever feel bad for a smarty, that is how they trick you.

No.739559257 Because it i helpless, looks cute and is crying with heavy visible damage that would cause it constant pain. In other words you have empathy.

I think in this situation

A) We didn't see it do anything wrong. This picks up post action, and it becomes hard to justify.
B) This smarty is exceptionally cute.

the only things they can actually hurt are their own kind. otherwise they're just a mild annoyance.

There's not enough foal abortion content

They can also do some decent property damage, mostly to plants but occasionally bigger things by accident.

you forget, smarties can make colossal amounts of shit for "sorry poopies".

I will be sure to add that in, it is still a work in progress. so far part one is still an intro as in it details what is going on with Jack, and introduces 2 other characters, well technically 3. I am also planning on linking it to another human character, mostly as a mentor prior to the story, who taught him (jack) some tricks for fluffy milling.

I GOT YOU COVERED.... Sorta

Very few people give enough of a shit to actually abort foals. Just toss the entire fluffy in the garbage.

like I said, minor annoyance.

At least post the video
youtube.com/watch?v=JbdxqjMPcyE

is that really you raptorfluff?

mayyybe

And then there was one.
/r/ing weirdbox.

Other thread got tossed so best we get back on track Sup Forumsros

This is pretty damn close to what I always imagined fluffies would sound like.

Thats radical

This cannibal fluffy thing seems dumb to me.

kill it immediately

they are so much more tolerable tho, would love one as a pet as opposed to the shit machines babbling in my yard

what, you don't think a cannibal fluffy would shit as much as a normal one?

I'd love to raise cannibal fluffies.
Breeding programs and such for intellect and physical ability. Could have a lot of fun hunting down local ferals.

Retarded tiny horses that eat more placid retarded tiny horses just seem off to me. Plus, there isn't really an explanation for them, and that's annoying.

Part - 1.1

> I woke up early today, even before my alarm, I continue to lay in my bed staring at the ceiling, thinking of the tasks I must do.
> Have to go into the basement and refil the water and kibble for the damn smarty fluffy mares, check the pillowed ones to make sure they all do not have bed sores.
> Check on the pregnant ones to make sure they are coming along well, make sure their feeding tubes and such are not causing too much discomfort.
> Make sure the wall mounts are still secured, that the T.V. down there still is funtional, had to replace the last one after a freak lightning storm about a month ago, and had a storm just last night.
> Gotta chek on the current faols in the nursery and make sure they are healthy, and check and see how the "Nursey Mares" are doing, also gotta feed them.
> Have to feed and water the Gen 2 griffons, and give them a treat for the other day if they still remember.
> As I go through all these essentially setting up a check list in my mind i feel a sudden prick at my right side side.
> with that I come out of my deep thought daze and finally realize the my left arm is numb, and i already know why.
> On my right i start scratching the feathered fluzzball that is laying there curled up and curling up even more as i scratch him, as for the one on my left I unfortunatly gotta give it a rude awakening.
"mmmm...aaah!" THUMP
"DAAAddeee, why did you throw me off the bed? Ooouu"

Part - 1.2

> As i was raising up out of my bed i was able to catch a glimpse of the culprit who made my arm numb, and is currently complaining.
> it was one of my Gen 3 Griffons, light red fur and feathers, she had some goldish yellow highlights in her feathers overall, a bit of puff around her shoulders, and like other Gen 3s a beautiful feather fan on her tail to help with flight.
> Looking up at me with her emerald like eyes, watery and all, the poor thing was whimpering, but I could tell she was facking, she was hoping i would give her something as an apology.
> She does this sometimes, since when she was little i accidently stepped on her tail and as an apology i fed her a large rat from the pet store.
"I did not push you off Samantha, you rolled off just like you did last week"
> caught in her fib she starts to giggle.
"Okay daddy caught me, was worth a try."
> I start to get out of the bed, but i am careful to try not to disturb the other occupant of my bed, another of my Gen 3 Griffons, Rex.
> As i am sitting up i get a good look at him, even now after about 7 months since i got them i am still captivated by his coloration.
> His coloration is a mixture of pitch black, highlights of blood red, with some gold along his wings, tail feathers, and around his horns.

Part - 1.3

> Some may be confused that he has horns, but that is because he is known as a "Chimera Griffon", at least that is what the guy told me when i got him and the 2 others from that lab in Germany.
> As this thought crossed my mind as i got up i mused that technically all 3 of my Gen 3 Griffons are "Chimera Griffons".
> Unlike other Griffons, they all have i guess you could call it a retractable double edged "stinger" in their tails, no poison just very durable and sharp.
> Their front claws on their bird legs for some reason (but thankfully) are also retractable.
> They also seem to have some sort of genetic ability to change their sizes at will, from small house cat to around the same size as a Gen 1 Griffon, a medium to large sized dog.
> Their inteligence also puts other griffons to shame, and thereby fluffies as well.
> Rex is the only one among the 3 that has horns, a pair that bend back along his head like a rams but with a branch off like a bulls towards the base pointing forwards.
> All of them have a solid bone structure, and none of them seem to gain any weight regardless of how much they eat.
> i have thought numerous times while they were first growing up that the lab was trying to make them biological weapons.
> Luckily though they failed if they were, the three of them are very affectionate and loyal, and follow orders complex or not to a T.

Don't you dare bad mouth dogs user it took a lot of selective breeding to make them have such a undaunting loyalty and love

Part - 1.4

> Like all griffens they have very durable beaks, strong jaws, and cat like eyes to see in the dark.
> As i am petting Rex lost in thought one of his eyes opens lazily, best way i could describe their color would be orange topaz with hints of red, and green outlining his iris.
> They sure did put a lot of effort into Rex, or during breeding he was the lucky one to pull the bad ass card.
"Daddy I am hungry, stop petting Rex, i want to eat."
> i could not help but let out a snicker to the "demands" of Samantha, while she butts her head against my side purring like a motor.
"Alright Sam, come on"
"YAY"
> she lands on my shoulder after i get dressed and we go to greet the day.

Part - 2.1

> I start to make my out of my room towards downstairs leaving Rex to continue sleeping on the bed, almost forgetting to close the door in my still tired state.
> I started making a habit of closing doors since once i get downstairs the fluffies who are still asleep will awaken and sometimes go exploring as soon as my back is turned when i open the safe room door.
> I do not have to worry about Rex being trapped in since i installed a "Griffen Door" in most of the doors except for the ones to the fluffy saferoom.
> My Gen3 griffons i do not have to worry about with the foals and grown fluffies, they tend to get along, it is the gen 2 ones i have to keep an eye on.
> As we make our way down stairs i hear from one of the upstairs rooms some flapping, and childish giggling and laughter from downstairs with the occasional "shh".
"Sounds like today is going to be rather active huh Sam?"
"Yes daddy"
> Apparently the fluffies downstairs heard me, or me coming down the stairs because now i hear quiet loudly from numerous different voices;
"DADDEHS awake, Daaddeh cowm pway wif fwuffies!!"
"Dahde fwuffy hungwy, hav wowstest tummeh ouchies"
"Nu ou' dun siwwy, ou' just ate"
"SHHH sissy!!"
>all i can do is sigh to myself and shake my head with a smile as i make my way to where the fluffy and griffon kibbles are to officially start the day.

I wish this artist finished the milie comic

more to come, working on the rest, tell me what you think.

only now do i realize i spelled griffin wrong so many times, who knows how many other things i misspelled? i am ashamed Q-Q

Dafuq does a fluffy griffon look like?

these are the second gen ones
fluffypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Puffy_Griffin

first generation ones from what i have been reading look pretty much like straight up mythological griffins.

just the size of a large dog (first gen)

Well, okay then.

If you want to torture a fluffy through music, then wouldn't rap be better?

Fluffies would perceive loud aggressive music like rap as "meanie music", metal, on the other hand, is "scawwy music". Thus it is a better modicum for abuse.

anyone got any criticisms? do you like it so far or? (currently typing out the rest of part 2)

bump

Bump

I have some art as soon as my bitchy ass phone turns on

I started a little story about Fluffies living in a forest, focusing on one rather upbeat mare, her crippled special friend, and the horrible eventual death that will befall their secluded community, if anyone is interested here is the link to all of them fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=4508/1
This is the third chapter

Fall stared out of the log his eyes were edged with bitterness, he could see the a multitude of fluffies running, playing, mating, enjoying their lifes. None of the other fluffies save June even looked at him, pity and contempt were the only thing he saw on their faces. Wrenching his eyes away from the scene in front of him he instead turned his attention to far more immediate concerns
He desperately needed two things, to drink, and to shit, these two activities he always ignored until it was impossible. He looked down at his shattered left front leg, it lay limp in front of him no matter how much he wished for it to work, no matter how many huggies June gave it, it never worked. The only think that limb gave him was pain as he could feel the bones and joints grinding together whenever he jostled it. His back left leg was in similar condition but he thankfully couldn't feel that leg at all.
Most of his day was spent in the nice comfortable nest that June and him had constructed and he'd have prefered to stay there, the thought of making bad-poopies in the nest or forcing June to clean it were unthinkable. He steeled himself for what was to come. fall gritted his teeth as he pushed with his one good back leg and pulled with front. Pain shot through the red fluffy as he dragged himself out into the sunlight, his front leg contorting and dragging behind him.
1/3

Glancing around he saw that he was for the most part alone, the other fluffies were playing on the other side of the glade, while only one bloated and heavily pregnant mare glared at him atop her nest partially concealed in a tree hollow. Quickly he averted his eyes and looked to a barren stretch of dirt a few scant yards from his nest where he made good poopies. slowly he turned and dragged himself over, his chest and bad legs scraping on the hard soil. Carefully navigating around his scattered previous shits, he lifted his tail and grunted in pleasure as an almost hotdog sized peice of crap slide out of him in an almost comical manner. He frowned in digust at himself for having to make poopies so close to his nest, yet he knew he would never be able to make it to the communal cesspit to do his business nor did he want to drag himself through what amounted to sewage.
A placid stream wove it's way through the forest cutting extremely close to the apple grove. It had gradual sloping banks, providing a safe and shallow area for the fluffies to drink, wash, and play in. Most fluffies were cautious however as more than one of their number had stepped into the deeper faster currents that dwelled in the middle of the stream.
Fall however was very careful not to be in a position to make that mistake, it took him the better part of an hour

to wiggle his way over the 90 feet of open ground to the stream so his physical limitations were crystal clear in his mind.

As he inched his way to the streambank he noticed a fat brown mare puffing her cheeks at him from up stream.
2/3

The brown mare watched him intently, her brown and green foals mindlessly cheeping on her back, a single powder blue one nestled on the nape of her neck. She continued to paw through the sandy bank nibbling on errant fragments of clamshell that she could find. Her eyes never left the Stallion infront of her, she knew of him before he had been shattered and made into less than half a fluff but in her eyes that only made what he had become even more contemptable. Every fiber in her being wanted her to cave in his skull, to kick him into the river and hold him under until he drowned. June deserved better than that lout, the mare thought. Only the fact that June would be inconsolable stopped her. As she absentmindedly crunched the thin shells thinking about that problem, a wry smile crossed her face.
Fall sipped the cool water, the feeling of refreshment suffused through him. The fat mare was splashing up the river but he paid her no heed, he had spent long enough to get here and he planned on enjoying it. Unfortunately for him the heavy mare didn't share that idea.
"DUMMEH POOPIE FWUFF" She yelled as she battered his face with her leathery hoof.
Rubbing his broken nose with his working leg, he watched the mare trot down alongside the steam bank following a well worn trail. Her face wore a haughty expression after having put him in his place. Having suffered another daily indignity he stamped down the tears he knew would come forth, he only had a few hours before June got done grazing and he'd hate to worry her. He slowly inched his way back home as the Fat brown mare laughed at him from afar.

(the mare will die btw)

The Fuck is wrong with the spelling. Guss the artist had to much "alchogol" creating this

how'd you find this anons? i'm curious.

you'll be back

These gifs are always the most fucked imo,

ok my asshole phone is back on after 2 1/2 hours of charging
anyways
I saw all that cannibal fluff stuff and I like drawing stuff with sharp teeth so i decided to try my hand at it.
I think it turned out ok.

artist-kun is russian. He no speak the english too good

Dammit, raptorfluff. Not you too!

neat

lol, sorry.
thanks!

guess no one likes my green text.. should I just stop? Almost finished writing up the rest of part 2.

I mean, post it if you got it. Griffon fluffies just don't have a huge audience.

Part 2.2

> Holding the fluffy kibble in hand, i stand before the door of the fluffy safe room.
> i can still hear them excitidly cheering and asking for attention on the other side.
> While i slowly open the door i can hear one of the nursey mares or mothers calling to the foals to get away from the door so they won't get hurt.
"Babbehs cowm hewe, dun git in daddehs wah"
"Wan pway, wan pway whit daddeh!"
> as i enter the room i am greeted by the many foals and some of the grown fluffies, along with how the room is painted and decorated it is like an assault of colors.
> i do a quick check around the room to make sure it is clean, and i do see a few "bad poopies" and piss puddles, but not many to be worried about.
> just incase i take a look at the litterboxes along my way to the kibble, and they are not bad yet, but do need a changing.
> I decided i will take care of the kibble first before i get to the litter, and dealing with the mess making fluffies.
> After filling the auto dispensers, which should laste them all day and into the night, and maybe a bit into morning i start working on the litter.
> Samantha not likeing the smell pretty much immediatly hopped off my shoulder to the ground only to be swarmed by fluffies.
"Pway Samathaw pway!!"

It is on a small plate in a dark box that I placed the cardboard.
The basement is so quiet and dark. It is chilly and isolated.
A slow trickle of watered down milk drops onto the plate. One drop about every 10 seconds.
This is enough for the foal to survive.
Every week I replace the cardboard. It is mostly eaten due to the foals hunger. It must eat the mushy paper to survive.
In a month I need to replace the box. The sides are becoming weak. Moisture from the layer of shit is weakening the structure, the whole world for this fluffy.
He is bigger now. He sees me and comes to live. I am salvation. A benevolent god, delivering his from hell.
I put him in a new box. The walls are taller. the floor smaller.
Fluffy wants a hug. I squeeze his arm until I feel a bone snap.
Alone in the box, no food anymore, he squeals.
I let him be.
Two days pass and he is about to die. He is starving. I kick the box and he tumbles across the basement floor. A wash of shit trails him.
Begging, he asks for food. On his tongue, his request for hugs almost uttered. He dare not ask again.
I place a piece of kibble across the floor. He hobbles over to it on three legs.
Back to the box I boom in a commanding voice. He flinches, but ignores me, continuing to eat the one piece of kibble.
I bend down to him and break another leg.
His cries are pathetic.
The next day the fluffy is shivering on the floor where it lost the use of it's second front leg.
He fears my presence, yet he has been yearning for my return. Only I can keep him alive.
I place a piece of kibble in the pile of shit in his tipped over box and leave.
The next day there is a trail of blood approaching the kibble piece, but it does not reach it. The trail stops at a failure. A piece of garbage that pushed itself across the floor with it's hind legs. It's mangled limbs uselessly dragging.
His face had been rubbed raw as he propped himself up with it, as not to put weight on his crippled legs.