I wanna see my gf with another guys

I wanna see my gf with another guys

Y

post more pics. what would u want her to do?

i'd prefer to see more of her, with no guys

Ok, I'm in. Can I do her rawdog?

Who knows~, maybe she's better off~. Lol!

It's an amazing high, you'll cum much harder when you fuck her. I had a gorgeous black girl who started cheating on me and sort of forced me into that situation, and it was amazing.

I'd nut inside her, then have her lick my asshole while you clean the cum out in anticipation for round two.

I love this idea.

Me too

I did that with this black girl in the blue outfit. She cheated on me for months, finally told me while we were fucking and she had been making me eat her afterward. It kept getting more intense and it turned into her having crazy sex with other guys and making me lick cum off her ass cheeks, make out with her after they came on her face, and lick it out of her pussy. It was so damn hot until she started denying me and making me smell her underwear after eating the cum and jerk off for her...

Would let you do this to my wife.
>and probably do the rest if I'm honest

cuck

I got you fam. Where u at?

I pissed on a girl's face once minutes before her husband was coming home. She was into some weird shit and liked fucking around on him. She got off being with the guy and him not knowing she was doing all that.

The best fuck sessions in my life have been after getting cucked, if you like it, and she likes it,what's he problem?

Sounds amazing. Did you stick with it?

Eventually she got bored and basically dumped me. She had randomly sent me pics and videos of her sucking guys dicks and getting cummed on, and gave me a few pairs of her used, dirty panties because I think she got off knowing I would jerk off like crazy... But she moved out of state. It was some of the hottest sex in my life though. She didn't have as many tattoos or those glasses though, that came later.

I watched my fiancé getting mounted by her college bf. It went pretty far but it was just that once.

More of her

It was really intense at first when I didn't even know I'd enjoy being a cuck, when she told me during sex and all, and it progressed from there, and when she would have me clean her up and fuck her afterward. I didn't really like eating the dudes cum either but it was more about her dominating me. My favorite was when the guy came on her face and in her mouth,and she made out with me while fucking me right after...I swear I certainly for two minutes straight. It just felt like a huge tease after she was making me watch her and then jerk off. Even so, that was as good as fucking most girls.

Would it be weird if I came in only a couple minutes with her?

Why?

>WTF

Watches at 0 $??

It's so hard to find girls who are into that stuff though. Now that I've had that it's like an addiction. I've had one girl fuck a guy while I watched from a closet since, but she was on top of her the whole time, so it's not like she rode him or sucked him, didn't get to see much. After her came in her, she let me fuck her after walking him out, but she didn't want to talk about it or degrade me, and wouldn't even let me eat her out. Idk, just wasn't nearly as good or intense.

That ass pic makes me feel like I'd cum really quickly with her my first time.

How long do you think you could last with mine?

Probably twenty minutes, can't see the face, which has a big impact

What if she was tied and you could only take her from behind?

I'd probably fuck her asshole and make you eat the cum-shit swirl within.

Wear this

She would beg for you not to, it would be intense to watch.

If she is asian I will fuck her

I show everything

yeah, I would fuck her

She's someone I'd fuck every day so long as I didn't have to use a condom and she would not have any kids

I find a cock extender to be better, im still the only guy fucjing her, i get to feel her stretched pussy and see the look of sheer bliss on her face as a huge dick fucks her

It feels so tight

My gf got drunk and get into an orgy with other 3 guys. One of the guys told me few weeks later. Feels like shit.

Why would you want your gf beeing fucked by other people?

Maybe is a fetish, all girls drunks being a bitch

Yeah but fuck it, 3 guys? And next day she tolds me that she loves me. She confessed after I told her that I know, but blamed all on the alcohol.

She left my house, told me she goes home. Meet the guys in a bar in which she entered to buy cigarets. One thing got to another, 2 hours later she is in a hotel room getting her pussy pouded by 3 guys all over 30, she's 21.

>feels like shit
>we are still together

Then dump the bitch

Why do you think that happened?

How do you find these kind of disgusting whores?

Cuck

yup me too dude, I have 7inch long dick but my problem is not enough huge for my gf so when I found the extender and we startes to used she got the most strong orgasm. So is a good deal when you are too jealous for share your gf

I want to see her with me.

So you were cucked by a nigger

Do it. It's a lot of fun.

Jesus dude break up with her wtf?
Of course you feel like shit, you haven't told this slut the fuckin business that you don't do that shit and get a pass