Sup Forums, post your pets. this is my little shiba i got 8 months ago

Sup Forums, post your pets. this is my little shiba i got 8 months ago.

this is her now.

one last one fuck it

How it would look after 8 months if I had my way

lol

Beautiful dog

thank you. she's an adorable dog to play with, every morning she's happy to play, and when she's relaxed she loves to lay down with people.

bump so post ur pets u fucks

My Lazor cats

adorable. what breed are they?

qtpie, though I am a cat person
pewpew

slightly different - same age but not brothers. not 100% sure.

interesting. what's the lizards name? this is my other dog acting silly with my cat looking out the window.

He is 13 years old

damn, what a beautiful dog. what's his/her name? my pitbull is 13 years old too.

That would be your scrawny ass if you were my pet, faggot

This is my other one. He is 6

lizard's name was Lunch.

Its a blood bath at my house - lizards, mice, beetles, grasshoppers, bunny rabbits and the occasional bird.

> tfw having to pick up a bloody baby bunny head out of your closet

burn it with fire faggot

Scamper

lol, he's on Sup Forums posting animal abuse pictures. that's practically what he looks like already.

My bun being a bun loaf

my dog

My cat simba

Either that or a neck beard fat ass with Cheeto dust smeared on him and his figures

This is a better picture

damn, that sounds crazy.
speaking of bunny rabbits, i use to have two. one unfortunately died, and the other was kind of hard to manage with two pets and a cat (i didnt have the shiba at this time) so i got rid of her. but she was adorable.
i'd rather burn you with fire and let my pitbull eat you.

Anyone have a husky? I have always wanted one.

Thats a nice dog

OP here. use to have a siberian husky. he got away a lot by jumping over my fence when i'd let him in my yard, and would chew the couch a lot. but he was also a sweetheart as well. had one brown and one blue eye, and i named him nanook. i had to get rid of him unfortunately as he was also a pain to manage.

i also have a jack russell terrier, when i had mice that little fucker caught every single one in one night. i woke up to like five dead mice on my living room floor, and he smashed a dead one into my carpet and pissed on it for some reason. but he's an amazing hunting dog. but i had to get rid of the carpet though cus there was mouse blood and piss stains stuck in it.

Bumping for more doggies

what kinda dog is that, and whats his/her name?
what kind of memories do you have with your dogs user? i remember having my pitbull since he was a little tiny puppy. wish i still had photos of him then.

I still can't find out what breed my dog is. Hope the pic helps

is that a german sheppard user? my neighbor use to have one, they're very smart and sweet dogs.

yeah she's a sweetheart. Names Libby

they're such adorable dogs. me and my neighbor would let our dogs play together. his dog was amazing and nice. sheppards have such a unique look to them, they're adorable.

They are very friendly dogs from what ive seen of libby and other shepards. Love how they put they put their ears back when you pet their heads. (sadly dont have a pic on my pc)

my shiba does the same thing with her ears. she looks like a fox. she also does this little "play-bite," where she bites at the air when you play with her, or nibbles on your arm or shirt. it's adorable.

its a half Chow/half shepherd.
its Frankie

Nice dogg

My cat Boomer, from Summer 2009 or so. Disappeared just before Halloween that year...

kitten caught playing melee in my room

That cat is adorable, and I'm sorry you lost him. That's my worst nightmare with my cat, which is why he's an indoor cat. But it's a little eerie there is a webm of him just zooming in on the cat and eating him.
Oh my god, that kitten is adorable. What's the name?

Been going through some of my old home videos and uploaded them on my computer, just decided to webm him in all his old glory. Here is one of a weird squirrel I encountered 10 years ago.

Damn, I don't know what it is, but these videos have a really "old" feel to it. I don't know how to explain it. Sorry about your cat though.

He looks beautiful user. Post moar

Here is my cat

What's his name?

Submit that shit to NatGeo
That's video of the year right there

Mr Fuzz

Squirrel Does Squirrelly Things

this thread may die soon due to lack of posts, but i hope you all know i love all your animals and wish them the best.

My friends dog would hump ANYTHING

so would my pitbull before i got him neutered. it was hilarious, but we had to get him neutered because he'd sometimes get aggressive.

My cat Ajax. He's huge and friendly.

One more of Boomer attacking me

holy fuck she looks like my wendy

you have a shiba too?

wow I'm late but her name is Truffles

My chinese crested dog, her name is Kiwi (right) and her brother (Left)

My dog Bailey

My siamese, Luna

Cat

Here's my shepherd. She's 4.

All adorable.
What breed is your dog?

Mah boi Milo. He can be mouthy as hell sometimes, but overall very nice. it did take him a while to figure out how "love nips" work though. He used to always bite too hard.

my cat is the exact same! my cat looks nearly identical except the white part underneath. what breed is your cat?

I have a lot of pets, so I'll post a few. Uca Pugnax (Fiddler Crab). A Common house spider (Female) (Fun fact: they can eat LIZARDS)
Two males. A brown widow, a shih-tzu and a catfish. If people request, I can try to photograph the fish.

Leonardo De Pinchii

All for now. If requested I might post more.

thats an adorable name, holy fuck. can we see the fish and shih-tzu?

Whos her main?

Shih-tzu (His name is 'Snuggles', He's a rescue, abused constantly by his old family :/)

she likes watching the bird jump around

Who wants a kitten?! I got 4 to get rid of! ^-^ they are tiny little fuzzy balls of far on stumpy legs!

She is a mutt. Pitbull, bull mastiff, German shepherd, and lab mix.

*Of fur!

I can't get a better picture for 2 reasons, A. He's clear, B. He's constantly moving around. His name is Felix, and he used to have a school, but the others didn't survive too long (Pet stores get them from the wild, which stresses them, and introduces them to new environments, diseases, etc.) Oh a third reason, He's nocturnal and I don't want to stress him badly.

it's cool, but that shih-tzu is adorable.
honestly, if i knew my dogs wouldn't go crazy over them, i'd take all four

I'd fuck her in the mouth

They are adorable! They have so much personality. Like, they love to run backwards. One loves water. He slept in the water bowl.

my cat is the same, except he likes to sleep in my shoeboxes. how do they run backwards?

No pets but feed the strays everyday
This is one of them and i call gim/her sir anton

Like how they run forwards, but instead backwards. Swear to God lol. They mostly do it when they are scared!

If it's a stray, why not take it in to take care of it? I seriously fear for strays due to the kind of fuckheads out there.

I cant, im constantly moving because of my job

Some of the other strays
From left to right, mr.bean, fidget spinner and dog

aww, they're so adorable. do you know what breeds they are?

Absolutely no idea
I just feed them as they live around the building

this is my lil dog

respect for you for keeping them healthy. strays are usually never helped where i am, it's sad as fuck.
whats her name and breed? she's adorable.

hehe well it's actually a he, and his name is Sigge (common dog name where I live).
he's a papillion and chihuahua mix, 8 years old now.

i had a chihuahua, fucker was adorable but bit me in my face when i least expected it. and yeah i dont know why i said she.

Here people are nice to them in general.
The previous building i was living in had a black cat that was always around and the tenants always left a bowl of water and food for him. One day i came home to see that someone had bought the cat a little house with a scratching pole and some toy attached to it.
It can get pretty hot here in the summer and ive seen many shopkeepers with aircon inside their shops let stray dogs and cats inside

yeah that's how chihuahuas are, small, cute but also grumpy and stressed all the time.