Relationship advice, Sup Forums

Relationship advice, Sup Forums.

My gf is depressed. Actually depressed, not in a "dude suicide lmao" fashion but in an "I can't handle any form of human communication right now" fashion. And it's right, I haven't met with her for around two weeks now, and lately she has even stopped responding to messages. She has completely severed all contact with the outside world at this point.

I don't know what to do. She told me she always appreciates space but it's getting worrying at this point. I had the idea of coming up to her house, to show her I care and to see her again, but I don't know how she'll receive that.

Interested~. ;w;

bump

She's getting dicked by chad.

Chicks with depression usually use their condition to take advantage of you.

Move on, you don't have to deal with [x] bullshit is actually going on. Texting is not a hard, specially when you're doing it for someone you love.

Don't know if she's taking advantage of me, and she's definitely not getting dicked by chad. Although I really don't understand how texting can be so difficult.

Hmm, the sad endings.
That explains the depressions~.

Got a very similar situation in the past: give it some time ...
The girl i was seeing back then basically felt that i wasn't fully over my ex before her. Sure you could still visit her but don't be pushy and back off if she requests it.

Sad endings?

"Imagination~

The, "I'll love you forever" stories.

I don't think you understand, my gf is way to shy and sexually awkward for a chad. That's why she's with a loser like me, after all.

Well~, at least you have each other.
Others have nothing~.

I assume your 14...or 60 and larping...but here is some advice anyways. Get the fuck out. She is either cheating on you or just unhappy. Likely both. Make hers and your own life better by ending the charade. Two people who love eachother and will spend their lives together tend to like being around eachother, depression or not.

That would be true if she actually agreed to talk to me.

I believe she will~, eventually.

Nah dude I'm 18, I'm just a pathetic loser virgin nerd.

And I don't know if breaking up would be good. I had a long, deep friendship with her even before we started dating and I'm afraid to see what would happen if we were to break up. And I'm also not sure what she really does feel about me - she is so incredibly emotionally distant I have no idea, although it's clear whatever love she has for me isn't stronger than her antisocial tendencies.

She didn't mention one time that whenever she's tired/sad/etc she likes getting attention from her "current partner". Does that mean she merely sees me as a simple fuck, or does she care about me more than that?

Besides, I'll probably never manage to land someone who isn't mentally ill or a lesbian, so there's no point breaking up really.

did*, holy fuck.

Gave you my advice. Grow the fuck up and see the writing on the wall or keep doing what your doing. Working out good for you and her? You both happy? Then keep it up why change

Thanks for the advice, and the lovely image. I think I'll wait a while longer then think again.

She broke up with you. Move on user, stop being a creep.

if you care about her be persistent, in any other circumstance it be pathetic, but if you really care about her condition than try to visit her whenever you can even if she tells you to leave and if she tells you to stop than tell her that yo just want to show that your trying even though you dont have to but you just dont want to ignore her when shes upset

Situation seems fucked, OP, been reading the the thread and I don't understand why you stay in the relationship. Or why she does. You're not getting anything from it. Stop being so beta. Work on yourself, your self esteem, stop being cucked and pursue something or someone that is worth it, worth your time and effort. Fuck this lazy "I'm too depressed to text my current fwb" and get on with your life to greener pastures.

She's fucking a black guy

Weird bit of trivia: If you get abducted look for the alien that has the biggest nipples. Latch on and suck as hard as you can. They're honor-bound to raise you as one of their own.