REST IN PEACE

REST IN PEACE

May he live on forever through his music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1PCW0C1aiM
youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM
youtube.com/watch?v=YLHpvjrFpe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a faggot, Their music is shit and I`m glad he`s dead.

muh dude

Fuck off little gay bitch

Careful with that edge, kid.

that edge is out of this world.

I mean, his music wasnt shit, it mightve not catered to your personal tastes in music, but that doesnt mean you can call it shit. I personally enjoy a lot of songs by Linkin Park.

I realize mental illness makes people irrational but him offing himself on Chris Cornell's birthday just smacks of calculated drama.

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME
Takes me one step closer to the edge and I'm about to break

F

Mentally ill calculated drama

>May he live on forever through his music

Dam I hated the faggot too but that's one evil
burn

Sorry you dont enjoy his music. Might I suggest you go to a different thread instead of being an asshole in this one?

OK enough with this shit. Linkin Park fucking sucked - their music was terrible.

I can't believe so many people actually took them seriously. I honestly thought everyone who bought their albums knew they were a shitty gimmick but regarded them as a guilty pleasure.

Not him, but his music was objectively shit.

Everyone has different tastes in music. Is it really hard to believe that people enjoyed Linkin Park?

these motherfuckers are dropping like flies

He's just a kid being a fagget, in fact I can bet he was actually emo besides listening to Linkin Park, Linkin Park was the shit and everybody fucking listened to them even the niggers at my school did, R.I.P.

Ohh
>SNAP!
You got me
Too soon?
Why don't you let this thread like the cock sucker died

No respect for a person who kills themselves when there are people like my friend fighting for life while he battles cancer at age 34.

Yes, it is hard.

I was most certainly not emo, and I'm 33. And it's spelled faggot, you illiterate fuck. No wonder your a Linkin Park fan - you certainly have the IQ of one. Congrats on listening to shitty music that even dumb niggers liked. Why don't you make like your idol and kys.

*you're - caught it.

You're you fucking imbecile, I was being funny you little edgy piece of shit, look at you being all cool and literate correcting an obvious intentional typo, you filthy sack of shit you know who you were in school fagget? you were that one lonely sexually frustrated kid that got picked on by everybody, that autistic pathetic one that somehow still felt like he's smarter than everybody, I'd slap the shit out of you with my foot if I saw you in real life maggot.

This was the only song of theirs I actually kinda liked.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1PCW0C1aiM

Ok then just go back to listening to Drake or whatever shit kids are listening to these days. If you dont like a certain type of music, then dont listen to it. I sulting people because of music they like is just insensitive.

Boo you suck

I understand that he was in the wrong and I dont condone suicide, I just think its sad and that he shouldve reached out to someone for help.

>You're you fucking imbecile
Haha too late bitch boy
Awwwe look at the interent tough guy! How cuuute!

You mad son? You certainly sound mad. I'm glad your emo faggot hero is dead. I hope he inspires you enough to follow him.

Check yourself before you Chet yourself :^)

(You)
>You're you fucking imbecile
Haha too late bitch boy
Awwwe look at the interent tough guy! How cuuute!

You mad son? You certainly sound mad. I'm glad your emo faggot hero is dead. I hope he inspires you enough to follow him.

>he shouldve reached out to someone for help.

He did. He tried really hard, and probably got far. But sometimes it just doesn't really matter in the end :(

Butthurt - the post

Come fight me irl bro.

My man, Chester just told everyone who listened to his music to calm down from thoughts to kill them selves. The people who want to be her can take his extra years fuck cowards, especially the ones given every chance in the world to be happy.

mah nigga

He killed the father that had six children and is burning in hell where he belongs.

rip chester

ITT:
>One serious OP with actual norms and values in live

&
Also ITT:
>Typical "edgeanons" that get confused as to what to do now. Since they have never had a proper argument before

I don't think you know what butthurt means. You meant to quote
That's a proper example of butthurt.

You mean that band will never make music again?

This is fantastic I have got to tell my friends!

I never knew that Chester suffered trough sexual abuse, his lyrics now in retrospect feel more raw. Hope he's no longer in pain.

Man, you're projecting really hard here.
Making me pretty fucking moist.

I liked his other band more.

Edgy hipster kids can't appreciate good music or at least respect it. Pieces of shit get off my lawn.

14 year olds.. smh

Post your address

I tied a knot
To hang on the wall
But in the end
Suffocation matters
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
The rope was getting tighter

And nothing of value was lost.

Who knows, they might pick up a new singer and start a new band. Not sure how likely that is, though.

5451 NE River Rd. Apt. 121 Chicago, IL 60656.

Take the blue line from O'Hare towards the loop to the Cumberland stop. I'll fuck your shit up, faggot.

RIP youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM

Time to mail dick pics!
:3

Shut your faggot ass up

Joke's on you faggot - that's what I wanted the whole time.

SHUT UP WHEN I'M HANGING MYSELF

how hasnt staind killed himself yet. mopey bitch

Hey whoa hey, im not captain autistic faggot that you been chattin with.

Im just some random dude taking a shit and lolin i.t.t.

I hope lil shit stain fimds ya amd you woop jis lil ass into oblivion.

Then wake up next mornin and grab the mail and boom.

My penis.

Finds*

hey don't talk about Cheetah Burningman like that, it's too soon.

unironically, long live Leakin Pork!!!

>Chicago

Whats it like living in the worst, most degenerate city in America?

His music is shit aimed at edgy teens.

And***
My fucking thumb is too big for this small ass phone lol

Whelp, he's got my address and I'll be waiting.

reminder that whoever found him probably got a nice whiff of his voided bowels

youtube.com/watch?v=YLHpvjrFpe0
Gonna smoke a bowl and think about how short life is and then I'm gonna giggle and prod my butthole because I'm a senseless faggot.

Pretty awesome considering I can afford to live on the north side suburbs and all the degenerate shit you hear about takes place in about 4 neighborhoods in the southwest.

What's it like living in butt fuck nowhere?

No it's just objectively terrible music aimed at kids. Drake isn't the only alternative you uncultured fuckwit.

>denial

I say it's on the higher end of the spectrum of music aimed at kids.

>avoidance

He's a faggot who left behind a wife and six kids.

He couldn't be bothered to seek any help with the world at his feet? Or at least stick it out for his kids? That's just lame

I'm not the person you replied to, shitlord.

The one reasonable voice on Sup Forums

let me guess, you like Justin Beiber? faggot

DEVIL WILL EAT HIM THIS WAY.

whoa, edge lord is proud to spell faggot correctly. GET THIS MAN A FUCKING MEDAL!

He won't do shit. Not that it's your address.

Where is the guy playing the linkin park song on itunes 5000+ times?

I accept that yeah.

lol yeah - because someone who is cultured enough to see Linkin Park as the gimmick they are would totally be a Justin Bieber fan. Good one kiddo.

Kek, I love how this Linkin Park shit is bringing the retarded kiddies out of the woodwork who never post on Sup Forums otherwise and they have no idea what to say.

You're not good at this. Go back to lurking.

>projecting this hard
full body cringe

He's probably still listening to it right now.

You all can argue and bitch amongst yourselves... but in the end it doesn't even matter

you fuck wit, music is absolutely not objective, its actually one of few things that is completely subjective - ITS A FUCKING FORM OF ART. how fucking stupid can some people on this board be, christ ass shit fuck.

>le classic projection maymay

Another brilliant retort! You're getting better champ!

Wow, triggered. Beta cringe fag confirmed.

christ, full fedora mode in progress

Whatever you need to think to make yourself feel better about the death of your emo king, my man. I wasn't the one cutting myself to his shitty music in middle school, so sorry but I can't relate.

Crawling in my crawl, crawly crawly crawl.

1. never cut myself
2. not my king, just a good band

try harder tho

Here here!

Good travel, bro... Fuck this life man.

I wish I could talk to that user whose only song he liked was Linken Park.

He is probably sad.

>just a good band
Objectively incorrect. That hard enough?

yes this child molesting pedo is DEAD, really made my morning, first thread that popped up, king niggah is dead fucking awesome

His music sucked shit maybe there is a god.