How much longer is Sonic going to keep running these ads with these two blatant homosexuals?

how much longer is Sonic going to keep running these ads with these two blatant homosexuals?

I say we do some Twitter prank

They're probably just bros. nothing wrong with a bro job of borrowing your bro's hole when the grills aren't around.

Bro, brojobs are only OK if it's a broner, inspired by intense bromantic interaction, and not by homosexual feelings.

One time all my Bros broed out so hard, we gave each other brojobs and Brokkaked all over our mulatto friend.

get off the internet grandma

>One time all my Bros broed out so hard, we gave each other brojobs and Brokkaked all over our mulatto friend.
congrats you're gay

I'd be fine with it if Sonic was any good at all. It's like they dip everything in a vat of grease.

>you know realize these ads have been running for over a decade and they haven't ever been amusing in the slightest

It's 2016 and you're still watching television?

This.

yeah I watch a little

i haven't taken that from that
think you're being a bit paranoid

they are always going to the Sonic with each other, they never have women with them

That feel when going to sonic with your dad to get coney dogs and slushies was a good day...

remembering childhood is like remembers a fucking alien planet compared to the shit storm we live in now

they originated here in chicago.
you can literally see them on stage every day here if you wanted to.
their whole act is literally the same as what they do in the commercials.
except unscripted.

i always thought they were just two bros, probably co-workers, stopping for food while carpooling.

I have never gotten gay vibes from them.

How do I get my dad to stop watching the Kardashians and Naked and Afraid?

>Two guys are friends
>OP thinks they're gay

You're clearly a FAGGOT op and you're projecting your FAGGOTRY on others

Fucking shit fucking sodomite.

they're only homosexuals because thats why you made it out to be.
when I watch the commercials, i see 2 friends or co-workers.
maybe you have some underlying issues that you should probably get solved, user-kun.
perhaps you're trying to mask that you're really gay?

I am not a faggot, you are