Wears sunglasses indoors while receiving a medal of freedom

>Wears sunglasses indoors while receiving a medal of freedom
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdF-YkECTVc
vulture.com/2017/07/kesha-got-a-hug-from-bob-dylan-after-jerry-seinfeld-hug-fail.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His future so bright he gotta wear shades

>Puts on sunglasses
>Literally never takes them off

I bet he was high as fuck

he's been seeing the light for the last 10 years. go Bob go!

youtube.com/watch?v=FdF-YkECTVc

avoid looking upon a nigger with the naked eye.

It means he's so haggard from being treated like a god and myth for decades that he tries to be as uninviting as possible in his old age and can't even properly appreciate now getting the praise he deserves

I mean in his fucking prime he wrote Day of the Locusts over having to get some honorary award, I doubt he loves the experience even now

Just part of his no holds barred trolling of the artistic establishment

He gave Kesha a two hugs not that long ago. Bob Dylan listening to modern music is just weird.

vulture.com/2017/07/kesha-got-a-hug-from-bob-dylan-after-jerry-seinfeld-hug-fail.html

/thread

Obama's tie in this photo is weird for a President to wear and it bothers me now that I've noticed it.

>future's so bright I gotta wear shades

he high

dammit now I notice it

I mean, if you look closely at his expression, he kind of has a smug look on his face.

checkmate, bitch. here's that raccoon-eyed boy getting his MBE with no shades

George looks like a demon in this photo.

They're prescription.

Robert on his Nobel Prize
>[A]mazing, incredible. Whoever dreams about something like that?

>From an early age, I've been familiar with and reading and absorbing the works of those who were deemed worthy of such a distinction: Kipling, Shaw, Thomas Mann, Pearl Buck, Albert Camus, Hemingway. These giants of literature whose works are taught in the schoolroom, housed in libraries around the world and spoken of in reverent tones have always made a deep impression. That I now join the names on such a list is truly beyond words

Bob is wearing a bizarre jacket with large buckles and Obama has his party tie on

Kesha has pretty good taste

He's a blindman.

Not to mention Dylan is covered in either wet dandruff or mayonnaise

It's a way of pretending he's not really there, people wear sun glasses to indicate their deceitfulness