I am SO GLAD he died!!!! can u imagine a world without his shitty music...

i am SO GLAD he died!!!! can u imagine a world without his shitty music? we are getting this now! isnt it fucking amazing?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so fucking edgy

These threads are started by friendless bullies. I think Linkin Park sucks ass, but apparently some people were into them. Why be a dick for just the sake of being a dick?

Lol @ you with nofriends, also nolyfe.

Fuck, you're pretty dumb and gay OP. You have no idea how society works. When people die they play their music MORE.

rip chester

OPs home

Trump said we would get tired of libshits dying.
tfw still happy with winning

You don't have to like their music, but that doesn't mean you should be a fucking asshole.

>on Sup Forums
>Implying they have friends
Good try user

I added txt stuffs in it

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO MEEEE!

i approve user

>People think depression is sadness, crying or dressing in black. But people are wrong. Depression is the constant feeling of being numb. You wake up in the morning just to go back to bed again

anyone of us could've saved chester anons
in this pic he had all the telltale signs of depression

>rip in peace
>you will be missed chester

quads speaks truth

music is truly powerful, I for one still cannot imagine how the love for music have extended chester's time with all of us

I think deep down, chester have already decided to end his life a long time ago, but his love for music and for the fans allowed the Lord to go down on him so he may make beautfful musi for alll of us

TOT

Are you stupid? He died, now they will play it even in your soup

im literally crying i miss him so much

Sup Forums.org/flash?file=emo.swf&title=Emo
im going to keep posting this until someone remembers

Yes, it's feeling much better already!

>Crawling in your crawl, these crawls they will not crawl

CRAWWWLING IN MY SKIN

I think we should remember the good times with chester user

>don't cry because it's over, slime because it happened

THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL, NOT HEAL!

>here is one of chester's happiest moments

why does he look like that

I wonder how the 10,000x "In The End" song guy is doing after hearing the news.

tbh, I am conflicted.
I am glad he is dead, but I am terrified that his death will make people listen to linkin park again.
If I hear "in the end" i might literally kill someone. I fucking hate his music so much. it is the cringyest garbage and it makes me see red.

This is bait, but I'm going to respond anyways. Not copy pasta.

I don't understand how you can derive joy from this persons death. You didn't know him in real life, and he's had no impact on yours. He accomplished more in his life than your entire family ever will, I think you're envious. I get it, you're 14 and you think you're funny, but you're not. Just wait, one day you will lose someone very close to you and you'll crumble. You're a spineless degenerate, a coward who hides behind a screen. Im going to fucking laugh when some nigger decides to rape your little sister, or mother. Or maybe he'll take you back to his house, call his friends and gangrape you to death. I despise people like you.

Ha just ate some Haribo Tangfastics

i bet this guy listens to linkin park

they should have just thrown his body into a dumpster, where his music belongs.

It's hard for someone who's 500 pounds to even move, let alone be fast enough to kill someone. Maybe if it was a drugged toddler, you might have a chance. If you feel like you can create better music, then go out and do it. Regardless of your opinion, they were massively successful and talented. You don't even have an atom of talent in your entire body.

The most successful alternative album to ever be made was Meteora. 4 times platinum. I don't see you making any music that comes anywhere close to their talent. You're just an envious little twat.

>he's had no impact on yours
he made music that ruined the world.
he is worse than hitler.
now i know what youre all going to say: "but hitler did nothing wrong."
that is mostly true. fucking little girls and cleansing the planet is fine, but he also threatened to destroy cultures that could have been enslaved for profit. that is just disgusting.

Yeah. I agree. I'm SUPER SO GLAD !!!!!!! SUPER SUPER SO GLAD !!! SUPER SUPER SO GLAD !!!!!! WE ARE FREE !!!!

You lack originality and put no effort into being even slightly clever. It must be wonderful to be an ignorant mouthbreathing mongrel.

i fucking can and will. I have 4 solid songs right now that are ten times better than anything that faggot ever pushed out of his vagina. Ill fucking call you out, anonymous, if that is even your real name.

post soundcloud nigger

Post them here then, let's all have a listen to your alleged masterpieces. If they're so good, why hasn't any record company tried to pick you up? Oh, right, because you're talentless.

post it please

At the end it doesn't event matter

Shut the Fack up! Go tell your momy to stop smacking the shit out of you so you could stop defending other shitty ass music listeners whom can't defend themselves as you.

>yall gon be baited to a linkin park song cover

thats what i was hoping user