I want to show you this picture

I want to show you this picture.

You will often find that when a THICC bodied white woman is posted, low test, weak, feminine beta and omega white men chirp up about how she's fat. the bottom line is that white men can't handle THICC white women, nor do they deserve it. we black and brown men appreciate, love and worship a THICC ass. your THICC white women will be ours. We will breed them.

White women with THICC asses know that whitebois don't like that much booty. Only we have the juicy, meaty dark cocks that can split those pink cheeks and lips and give THICC asses the love and care and worship they deserve.

all you whitebois go ahead and become traps, we will fuck those asses too and keep you as our beta consorts.

a white woman for breeding, a whiteboi for pleasure.

to the haters who aren't ready to submit to dominant, superior colored cock: go fuck yourselves.

we will breed them and claim those white wombs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

white extinction is imminent. hordes of black and brown men are swarming europe and replacing the weak white man and claiming white women as girlfriends, fuckslaves and breeding pigs.

here you can see some polish girls getting BLACKED and bred black in London.

a lot of these pictures are from tumblr. SJWs are our allies and they share in our vision to overthrow oppression. the black cock reinforces the white woman's search for justice.

i can't tell you how many times i've made a white woman squirt while i tell her about how i want to breed and claim her white pussy. they end up in my arms crying because i give them orgasms whitebois can never dream of. i hit and pound that pussy in ways a pathetic white shrimp cock can never.

the only way you whitebois can stop white genocide is for you to get on your knees, put on cute dresses and suck our cum out of your women.

Nope... because their children will all prefer whites. By the 3rd generation they will be white. All races prefer lighter skin. White is the ultimate goal for every race. *Challenge... Show me a race that does not 'prefer' lighter skinned partners. (besides white... because they are already there and can afford to dip a little.)

Samefag kys

nigga that ain't even a brother it's an indian curry fuck. fuck yo noise man. anyone of any nationality or ethnicity can fuck whatever other nationality or ethnicity they want to

so this thread is white guys posting about a white genocide fetish? this is the weirdest thing

All they had to do was go to South Africa or occupied Rhodesia

too alpha for whitebois

bottom line is niggers and sandniggers just love fat uggly bitches who look like russian dolls once they give birth.

>just read the macaroni part and down
damn white user mad
you jelly of bbc user?
not op

no. but a lot of white guys know their place and understand they can't compete with black cock

after these hordes of black and brown men are done fucking all of europe's women there won't be any white people left after 2 generations.

whites are nothing but a blank canvas for us to paint on. the black cock is the more powerful than the sword and the pen.

the white race is finished.

What? no response?!? No answer to my challenge?
Who, besides whites, would dip to a darker colour?

Stfu and go fuck a damn landwhale

here's your answer. this is the best you can hope for, lil white boi.

I'm a spic

I'm anglo and have a thicc af lebanese gf.
She's much curvier than most of the girls posted on here that are claimed to be 'thicc'.
MUCH curvier. :)

Also she craves my dick.

and then natural selection showed up

go on, whitebois. i like to see your trap threads. you make great girls.

except blacks were enslaved by the sword, and illiterate until whites taught them to read.

go on, say something clever.

Oh look, the Jew agenda

So natural selection was absent when we enslaved as many negros as we wanted? Or is it absent now as Africa is the worst place on earth to live.

>inb4 institutional racism

This meme is getting stale

Psst... I'm not white. My grandfather was black, he married white. My father was half, he married white. I am 1/4, I married white. My kids are whiter than that, fool.

Oh look it's this thread again.

I wonder who could be behind these 24/7 threads.

this is what freedom is about. this is what white men want to stop. this is what they feared. it haunted their dreams.

now it is the new reality.

this is how white women discover themselves.

In this thread genes of the human race show aggression towards each other to spur up more competition among the human genome. Survival is key to the human race. God speed.

We should have never given blacks like you rights. Whenever I see newborn black children being raised by nigger trash I feel bad because I know they wont ever have a chance to succeed in life unless they get into playing sports.

Is there more to this?

GTFO girls with no benis and uncute boys!!! THIS is the FUTURE!!! Only traps fucking traps!! LMAO backies are getting genocided

Good. Couple less full blooded Niggers.

Plenty of white women for everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

These threads are posted 24 hours a day to keep the anger between whites and blacks alive.

They are bait threads created by those who work for people in power who don't want us to work together, and fight the true evils of this world.

>Me Black
>Me no smart
>Me go Sup Forums to say black>white
>Me post multiple post to mele seem like me not brain dead
>Me is now smart

Honestly? I obviously don't mind fucking white chicks or whatever because I'm a guy, but like hell if I'll have a kid with one. My kid will be black like me and not need sunscreen

Idk.. who do your women "naturally select"?

What does THICC stand for?

CUCKED

Who WANTS to be sunburned? Never had one in my life. Neither will my children.

thick

Thousands of years of European heritage wiped out as my sister fucks a black man.

All I can do is masturbate to our racial extinction.

Small. Cock. whiteboy.

THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. -THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. --
THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION.
THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. --

THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. --

THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION.
THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION!!!!
after this post suddenly the thread doesn't get much replies, it always happens when I expose (((them)))..

Read replies negro

This thread makes me horny as fuck for whoever is apparently in their right mind about masculinity and femininity.

Too bad i'm almost certain to be beaten and contract HIV by anybody who isn't white.

White Europeans will be in 100 years what the Native Americans are today.

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

Why not just say thick then? What are we, 12?

the term was coined by idiot teenagers, possible niggers

They still act tribal and violent in an Urban/Sub-Urban setting
They rob and kill each other without a thought they fail to see bigger pictures
they get sucked into the the Jew scheme without even blinking, then get violent and blame white people.

FUCKN NIGGERS IS DUMB YALL,

SHUT IT DOWN

What's with the Sand nigger raping the chick

Lol

It's in the black man's blood to be a slave.

Here's my sister.

"thicc" is just fat

Thick.

T
H
I
C
K

Thick.

Thicc is slave speak. Don't be a nigger.

Can u feel her lust for black love user?

when will this end?

did someone say THEY LIVE thread?

>boi
>THICC
>finds obesity attractive
>can't punctuate
>can't spell
>can't capitalize
>can only fantasize about fucking white women

wow, a new low. I thought it couldn't get any worse for nigs.

That's a fucking paki, you a towelhead? Go blow yourself up in a mall you waste of breath.

oh, shit.

hes not a paki hes an indian lol

indians are brotier