DESU THREAD

DESU THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg
youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Anime is for faggots and pedophiles. Seriously, nothing good has come from this trash. Less than 10 noteworthy works that really transform the art of story telling and no more. The rest is just jackoff material for brain dead morons. High school girls, vampire high school girls, monster high school girls and all the useless shit they produce. The same old fucking crap any goddamn depraved shyster turned "artist" can make when they realize they can make more money off of anime rather than real art. Fuck Anime and its creators. Fuck its fans than slobber after 12 year old girls who they claim by plot is 1000 years old so its okay to stick they raisin headed dick into them. Fuck you anime lovers. Fuck any drawing that comes out of japan and china or wherever the fuck this toilet paper comes out of. I don't care, ban me for life you mods and anime faggots. Im done with this site anyways. This place has turned to shit. Fuck off you shit headed mother fuckers. I hope you get cancer.

>(You)
how newfag are you?

itt nothing but newfags trying to be oldfags

Fuck off. You are shit. So is this site and so is anime. Please just call every MOD in existence to fucking ban me. Those faggot like anime shit just as much. fuck you and fuck them. You stupid piece of shit. ANIME IS FOR IDIOTS

>Hates anime and this thread
>Sticks around in thread

you are one of them tumblr users ant you

TBH I thought people were using DDT in this thread.

And so ends user's field trip to the """darknet"""".

DESU DESU

DESU WA

The fuck is Moe anime? Is that ching-chong for cute?

Kind of. Kawaii is cute, moe is a feeling of wanting to protect something

Did someone say DESU?~

Desu is not funny......

Desu?

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

DESU! DESU!

desu

fail, you saved the thumbnail

yes, it is in fact a thumbnail user
now please proceed to explain were the problem is

You did it!
I'm so proud!

>>>Desu

that means I will have to dig out a non-thumbnail version, since it looks slightly off
testing

I guess this will do for now. I could theoretically just make a new screencap from the series itself and make the image all over again, so there are no Sup Forums artifacts.

Desu youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg

I guess this will do for now...

Alternatively, in a small size

i'll stick to the thumbnail thank you

final

transparent for compatibility with blue boards

is no one going to talk about this delicious pasta

Rozen Maiden is a good anime.

goddamit

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

I loled

this thread just gets better and better

you made my day

DESU

AWWWW SHIT...IZZAT SUM DESU?

youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc
i can't believe no one posted this