Do Latinas like white guys?

Do Latinas like white guys?

yes but they do prefer Europeans

do they prefer a specific country?

only gringos with money.

Yes, but if you feel the need to ask then you already know you're unlikable. Sorry.

I want a qt Latina gf so bad

only for the green card
once they get it they go back with hung latino or better yet a BBC

The ones who care about skin color are probably ones you don't wanna be with anyways. I know plenty that like white dudes more than anything else

Yes they do

that's bullshit

it's not like there aren't tons of Latinas born in the US

Most* latins hate nigs too.

>hung latino or better yet a BBC
See, now we can tell you're lying.
Hung latinos is an oxymoron, and nobody goes for BBC in real life except for homely girls vacationing in Jamaica and mid-life whores that nobody else wants.

plenty of Latinos have big cocks

I know a guy from El Salvador and I saw his cock once, it was like 8 inches flaccid

bump

Latino people don't really care except maybe ghetto/poor ones they sometimes hate or love blacks.

yeah lol

I find that Latinas in the US come in three types

Only dates Latinos
Only dates whites and Latinos
Only dates blacks and Latinos

But it doesn't seem like many Latinas like both white guys and black guys

Yeah sure they do Enrique...

I'm serious. I'm not even Latino, I'm just telling you what I saw.

Im whites with blue eyes and freckles, my gf who is mexican had told me she only dates white guys, she can find non white guys attractive but she only dates whites

does she have a nice butthole?

This is possibly the gayest confession I've heard from this board. Why the fuck would you share that repressed memory?

Im poor asf and my gf makes more money than me because i have no job so this isnt true

I'm not gay at all, it was just noteworthy because his dick was so big and I almost felt ashamed that mine is so small in comparison.

Amazimg but she wont let me go near

dating a latina rn, believe me when i say this. im on skype with her rn, i am the biggest nerdever and she is obsessed with me

Yes, they do.
They are incredible to fuck, but loyal to the point of almost crazy.

Beware though, you better be into fatties because they tend to pack on the pounds over the years.

t. white boy married to a latina for over 20 years

So they are just like all women

you should sniff it at least

What messenging app is that?

do you lick her butthole?

bump

It's just instagram stories

Spanish here. Are we latinos or ar we whites?

Non

White