Male or female?
Did you have fun?
Who's fault was it?
Do you still keep in contact?
Timestamp

Whats his name

Were you really? Post story.

Either become trap or if femanon show tits

Don't disrespect these dubs, OP. Get them raped titties out.

I was in shock and pinned down so i couldnt really do much of anything

Its been okay. Hows yours?

Im female they were male. I had been blacked out so no i didnt have fun. You could say it was my fault thinking i could trust a drink from someone i had taken many drinks from in the past. We talked one time after but that was it.

Why?

Should I test drive a Toyota Prius?

Only if you need to solidify your douche status

Guy raped by his wife here, AMA.

How was your wife able to overpower you? In my case the guy was much stronger than me

Did you go to the police?
If not why?

that's funny as fuck

Kek

You gonna be slut for now on?
Sell your body to old balding fat men because daddy didn't love you?
Get in an abusive relationship because no one will ever love a filthy whore like you?

I date fucked and came in the middle of it, now Ragret, AMA
>fixed it for you

Why are you such a beta piece of trash?

>feminism

Hehe

Because he is the kind of person who could have someone killed and im not about to mess with that. Suffice to say i have not been hanging with the right crowd

You are literal garbage

Honestly, yeah.

Then it is your fault you got raped, don't try to get potty from us you stupid slut.

She threatened to kill herself if I didn't cum inside her, we weren't married at the time, I was super depressed and had very low self confidence so I thought if she did it would be my fault.

Wow how beta of you
That's not rape you retard

I dont want my "girlness" back im okay with being talked to like any other person

how were you introduced to them? what would you have done differently?

You have such a women's way of thinking user.
You willingly have sex with your own wife, but didn't want to and regret it afterwards then calling it rape is pure retardation.

If you were hanging out at your friends house and they asked if you wanted something to drink youd say no then so you dont get raped? Thats incredibly sad

Sooo can I get your number then?

Thats an oddly... specific request from her. Was she trying to trap you with baby?

Yeah I guess I'll never get laid that way

Drugs. I shouldve listened to the years of "just say no"
I often fantasize about a world where that is what i did

Some context, I was living with my parents at the time, and working part time for minimum wage. She was living with me and we were living paycheck to paycheck, and she was basically forcing me to knock her up even though I had told her no multiple times.

Still not rape

So you were really poor and unable to provide for yourself let alone another person but you almost let her birth another neglected fucking baby into this world and thats rape to you?

This guy

>Could have someone killed
Where are you in the ghetto? Stop posting your cuck fantisies

I'm guessing you're a negra then?

I didn't want to have sex, I wasn't even horny. We weren't married and I told her I didn't want to have sex without a condom, because I grew up poor and I thought that was wrong. I was told if I didn't fuck her I would be responsible for her killing herself. I felt like shit during and after.

No you didn't.

No, white. She didn't even end up getting pregnant, and she's in therapy getting it sorted out now.

Oh look, another degenerate druggie slut being used as the cumtoy she is.
How surprising and unusual.