Worst betrayal you've experienced

Worst betrayal you've experienced

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UmU-q_D9Po
youtube.com/watch?v=Dxk7J8X1Ldo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Birth.

Trump breaking all of his campaign promises and leaving his supporters in the mud to fend for themselves from the brutal program cuts that we rely on, so he and his buds can get even more tax cuts then they already need

mom wouldn't get me a pepsi

all i wanted was a pepsi but she wouldn't get me one

also she thinks i'm on drugs

Seeing them in october!

finding out that the juice is loose

Gf turned into Bf

Subtle

Your mom not going through work the abortion

My two best friends since 1 years old stopped talking to me

F to M trannys are probably the most disgusting cretins imaginable.

sorry user

Bitch ex-girlfriend of mine, 13 years ago. I was 19 when we got together, 22 when we split. She was welcomed into my group of friends, many of whom I'd known almost my whole life.

Near the end of our relationship, she got pregnant; we stayed together for about six months, then she started getting really paranoid about me cheating on her. She started randomly showing up, trying to "catch me in the act" at strange hours, having her friends follow me around, that kind of stupid shit. Eventually, I had enough and decided we needed to end the relationship. She was absolutely furious and broke into my place when I wasn't there, smashed things, stole a bunch of stuff, that whole bit.

The next morning, she called and said sorry. She said she'd gone overboard and wanted to make it up to me. She brought everything back, apologized like crazy and all that, but we stayed single. I got a phone call from one of my friends, asking what had happened between us; I told her the whole story and she said alright, thanks, she just needed to hear it from me. I asked her why and what had happened; she was evasive and didn't give me a straight answer. After that, none of my friends would answer their phones for me and mine stopped ringing. The town I lived in was small and I couldn't go anywhere without people looking at me weird. My parents had been working on a farm for nearly twenty years; they retired and moved away over the course of about a month, it was very, very quick.

After that, I decided to move. I headed for the city about forty five minutes away and I've been there ever since. A few years ago, an old friend of mine got in contact with me; he told me my ex had told my friends I'd yelled at her, hit her, pushed her around and just generally abused her, which wasn't true at all. It hurt, even after a few years, hearing that and knowing my friends had all believed her lies. It was for the best though, better off without the two faced people.

Your fault for thinking he would do any of the things he said faggot

GF of 3.5 years ends it over "an instagram follow". Loved her deeply, and I know she's smarter than to be that jealous type. So yeah.
When we started dating "literally the first month", she was still receiving phonecalls from her previous ex, but I was too dumb to pay attention to those red flags.
The bitch moves from man to man "as i suspect most women do these days", regardless of attachment and the loyalty you show.
Even shadier part of it all -when she dumped me, she took it to her social media saying how "love doesn't exist", and how I completely broke her heart. It was a bunch of bologna.

She was my bestfriend; that's betrayal.

To my knowledge i have never been betrayed

My gf of 5 years dumped me a day after my grandmother died, told me she hadnt loved me for a year and then had a bf (faggot) within 5 days. Been single for 2 years now. Shithouse aye.

Women will also claim to be abused to play the victim card. When shit was hitting the fan and our relationship was on the rocks, she was going through all of my emails and facebook messages. We're fucking 30 years old, and these girls never grow the fuck up. It's constant drama with them. Anyways, back to abuse talk; when we were trying to figure this out in the kitchen, I was approaching her for a dear hug, and she YELLS at me "DONT HIT ME". I stood there in shock. I have never been close to doing such a thing. They have these victim cards they play, and they actually believe their fidelity comes before anyone else's. Also, I don't think most women have the ability to think rationally "I went there".

Ignorance is bliss.

everyone around me let me alone to get depressed and start thinking abour suicide but at the end it doesnt even matter....haha joke. at the end i was to much of a coward and i couldnt go an hero.
i still want to trust in people

youtube.com/watch?v=5UmU-q_D9Po
bumping

That sucks user, sounds like an insane cunt - or at the least, a good story.
This thread is depressing. But I guess, on the bright side, living in a new area means a better reputation.

Best friend in school stole my laser pointer. When I started to cry in the class room he gave me it back, but it was broken somehow. Then the girl that I was secretly in love with started to comfort me.

It's been so long.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxk7J8X1Ldo

when I was 15/16 I had my first gf that I had sex with. as it is with relationships at this age, this one also was short and intensive - it lasted 4 months.
but as I said, it was intensive and she was my first "love", or at least I thought so at the time.
after she broke up with me, my best friend, a guy who I grew up with, fucked her 3 weeks after we broke up.

didn't know about it until me and bf were on vacation in romania (he had relatives there). the night before we went back home (austria) we were being drunk outside a whore house and fighting about shit drunk people fight. he dropped that he fucked my ex, didn't believe him at first, so I called her right away at 3am, but I only needed to hear "let's talk about this tomorrow", to know that it was true.

that was one awkward ride home, I can tell ya.

didn't talk to him for a while.

a few weeks after, I met up to talk to her about it.
she said that it wasn't that good and that my dick was bigger than his
that made it better kek

but you know, bros b4 hoes, so I wouldn't stay mad at him forever and we joked about it after a while.

and it was one of those friendships, where you're a little gay like JD and Turk from Scrubs, so I saw his dick a few times and she didn't lie lol

nonetheless, I had some serious trust issues up until my early 20s.
took the right girl to release me from the fears.

he moved to the US last year, but our friendship ended about when we turned 20 and our lives moved in different directions.

It's okay tho bc now I have real gf

My girlfriend le 7 years, she was about to take a trip at the beach with some coworkers, we had sex one day before she go. Discover that she cheat on me with someone and then she invented other reason to break up with me. A week later ask me to come back. Found out she were still dating the other guy...she don't talk to me anymore. Shits happens