ITT:Top-tier cringe

>ITT:Top-tier cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxk7J8X1Ldo
youtu.be/LjB9aFgeftE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ill post more from leftybook if this gets going

Boring

I dont understand half of what they are saying. Is it satire?

No, its a group on facebook called down with cis. You have to fill out a survey before you can join. the questions were

>Are you cis?
>Do you believe POC can be racist. Why or why not
cant remember the last one fully
>do you believe asexual people belong in the lgbt+ community

>chromosomes which are also a spectrum and not binary.

I must agree it is not binary, but there are only a handful of arrangements and definitely not enough to make a 'spectrum'

yeah yeah, I see that.. but, is it satire?

this person is on the spectrum

They shit on people like flat earthers or basically anything that might be science denial but use xxy chromosomes to say that everything is a spectrum and you can be anything you want to be and just because your chromosomes are a thing might not mean youre a man/woman

no. they ban any kind of dissent at the drop of a hat. ill see if i can find good examples

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxk7J8X1Ldo

hmm, and remind us now.. why do you care?

Why go through the trouble of making yourself look like a fucking word you think it's important for someone to refer to you as

Because i know some rational transfags irl. They absolutely hate these fucking people because they do nothing but screech and push any sort of progess back 100 steps for their 1.

I hate them because they fucking ruin everything they touch. its good to laugh at them once in a while

what the fuck is this

Crazy guy in Monahans TX thinks he gave John McCain brain cancer through Christ blood magic.

youtu.be/LjB9aFgeftE

Transwoman here. I don't give a shit about the bathroom debate and I hate SJWs. I also acknowledge I have a mental illness. A lot of us are this way.

someone please join and identify as attack helicopter!

i personally dont give a fuck about bathrooms. Id be fine if they were gender neutral in everywhere but really public places like wallmart or some shit. Ive used bathroom with women at small concert venues and nobody gave a shit.

personally i think its more of a thing where, you dont want some qt to hear you drop a giant shit and the other way around. its just polite. If you look anything like what you want to be, nobody is going to stop you from going in.

i have never seen a carpet that looks like this be anything close to clean. This dude is out there though, holy fuck

leftybook nonsense

Hi! I have a question to try and understand something.

FUCKING MODS, not my job to educate you IDIOT
BAN THIS SCUM

ok, but.. is this satire? I cant tell anymore. is anything on the itnernet real?

>MODS
>that guy nicely asked a question and actually show he's trying his best to fit in OMFG
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS BAN THIS OPPRESSOR

this is so fucking cringy

OPPRESS THE OPPRESSOR!

Whats a modmin?

a snowflake way of saying either mod or admin

sickening

>we want things left up for accountability

KEK what the fuck

umm... its a moderator admin OBVIOUSLY
can a mod ban this CIS SCUM PLEASE

Oh yeah, heres the entry exam too in case anyone joins

it is. When people say this is an identitarian movement. they arent wrong. No ideas go in that arent crafted for them. Idk how much you guys pay attention to this shit but its only a matter of time before this shit implodes on itsself. they constantly look for more and more outrage and are never satisfied with anything. its already starting to happen where these kinds of people turn on each other for not being as brainwashed as the rest

>mod OR admin
>Binary
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah you're right. there was a pretty good video going around on Facebook about that.

any chance you have a link? this is like crack to me. I feel like im studying animals

same

Join this thread if you need a safespace Sup Forums. No racism, no sexism, no hatrism, no ableism.

Repeat after me: I am right, I alone am right, all others are wrong!

I'm a writer and join a bunch of groups with different political beliefs so I can get to know what a person with a certain ideology talks like. Out of all of them the only one I left was one that was an lgbt+ safe space group because their anti (insert trait that gives "privilege" in society) speech was so horrid that it would trigger flashbacks of trauma I faced being verbally abused by bullies because of certain beliefs I had.

IM NOT AUTISTIC :'D

I don't, no. there were tons of these fucking freaks commenting on it saying all these made up terms like we see in these pics about made up conditions and Jesus it was so hard to read. the thing is it's not even worth it to argue with them anymore

This is America. Let's send these type to Russia where they learn what real men and woman are

am I?

nah

oɹq ʞuɐɥʇ Ɛ>

See, this is what a sensible person is like ^^. They get straight to the point and get it done and over with instead of making it a huge shitfest about it. Average people would be very accepting of this kind of explanation and get on with their lives.

Everyone has a mental illness in some way. Also. Post ass.

>WHY WONT PEOPLE ACCEPT US
Its like that shit with that one pizza shop that wouldnt cater a gay wedding and then the outrage culture took hold. They protested, threatened and everything until the shop shut down for a few weeks and some of the owners/kids of the owners had to go into hiding.

I think i watched a video of milo going to talk to them and they were just like. Listen, well serve you. thats no issue. we just dont want to cater to that and dont want to be involved. They seemed like genuinely nice people.

I dont get it either, im sure there were 100 other places that would take their money. No reason to piss your eyes about a small family owned business not wanting to cater to a gay wedding

Its fucking disgusting. as much shit that goes on here and what have you. it doesnt compare to these people and i like to drop small redpills on kikebook but i cant go full force because i play in a small band and if i posted anthing like this here i would be blacklisted from most venues and wouldnt be able to play.

This is ableist speech. B&

gonna post memes they make from now on

you cant argue with them. One important thing to remember is, if you ever fall into the eyes of these people as an other and are victim to their abuse. You never in your fucking life apologize to them. You own your shit and tell them to fuck off.

Fuck you nigger bitch ass, suck my watermelon flavored cock fuckin cuck ass no good pansy ass son of a meth whore shit eating turban fucking dirty ass licking hates cops until they need one hypocritical bastards of homeless Nazis got raped by dogs while high on expired deli meats child raping faggots.

i tried reading this really fast and it just sounded like a noise in my head. goddamn.

Oh I know that much at least

It's actually fun to try and keep going. Give it a whirl.

fuck. you. cancer. ; i am happy to not have autism, considering the fact im constantly questioning whether i am retarded or autistic. its because of cancer like this fuck that CEOs of corporations/banks and pharmaceuticals are BANKING on us. sponsored trolls to induce a little more chaos, karma has you though, if your still alive within 20-30 years you will wonder gravely as to what the fuck you did. and hide well behind huge boulders when family and friends ask around for who could of done such things to the future of their children. scrub. " ableist speech " im sure they didnt even know what this meant inb4 they where ordered like the sheep they literally are Lol

just to make shure for myself again... Cis is when I'm born a male (like penis, no tits) and identify as male, or female and identify as female, no? aren't two gays or lesbians also cis the if they aren't trans themselves? I don't get this idiotry

i always feel bad for people who either end up apologizing or lose their career. Feels good that im going into a pretty redpilled field and probably wont have to deal with this

by this response i think you might actually be autistic. Call your doctor

yep. cis is when you go along with whatever you were assigned by your doctor.

I'm not sure we're supposed to, not being fucked in the head and all. They are so wrapped up in their "work is me" world I don't think they even know.

no because this is a golden premium snowflake kind of gay in which people are not attracted to people of same sex, but instead identifies as the other gender.. So it's not even gay at this point they should just call themselves straight actually wtf

This picture feels like a personal attack. My mom does this shit and i fucking hate it. she wont even order a fucking half and half pizza because she says she can taste the meat oils

Sounds like she's needs you to give her your meat oils

yeah you are a degenerate troll gg

Do... do I have autism?

not even the real pic, original one has a hole between the upper two squares and i thin one at the middle bottom too

I now see why Trump was voted as president.

whether or not you like trump. The fact that hes impenetrable against these cunts is a solid reason why i voted for him