I have lost the love of my life , can anyone tell me an easy way to kill myself , there's nothing left for me

I have lost the love of my life , can anyone tell me an easy way to kill myself , there's nothing left for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that real or is just a meme ?

Let us know, quitter!

it'll be ok man, i know it doesn't feel like it does. But just do yourself a favor, and if you want to kill yourself, just leave instead. Go to where you have always wanted to go, and go see it, if you still want to die, then pick somewhere else than a dark apartment in the place that you feel the worst. Go to hawaii, go to new zealand. go somewhere and die in a pretty place if you have to, just go see something first. See if the sights make you want to live, see if the change takes you out of it.

i'm tired of you faggots every day posting shit about wanting to die the easy way
i mean like how hard is it to go clear a ghetto and die like a hero? everyone will be thankful

Tell us your story op
>pls

Thanks anons I think I'll just fuck off , maybe I was looking for some advice like this .
Thanks

It's a really gay story

Even better. Do tell!

Tall building/Bridge/Cliff, Hang yourself, use a railway (place your neck on the tracks somewhere where the train doesnt have time to brake) these are all relatively pain free, now go do it

Well I met him on internet , he was pretending to be a girl and we talk slot in a page about Pokemon , we start to get along , I start to fell in love , suddenly "she" told me that we can't be together , after like a year , "she" told me the truth , but I was already in love so I didn't care to much ... We met irl ... But I was too scare of being gay ... So we just keep talking like friends ... I was still in love but the fear was bigger , after like another year he came to my house , from nowhere I kiss him ... I start dating ... For almost 2 year until last week ... Today he told me that this is not working , he doesn't like our relationship to be a secret and in top of that I get mad for little things ... But today he told me , when we meet irl and I told him just to be friends ... He can't forgive for that ... So he break up with me ... Sorry if you can't understand very well , English is not my natal lenguage

Maybe he wanted a public relationship and also for you to calm the fuck down?

Yes ... And there's more things like , he's dream is to be an artist and one day I told him to "wake up" is not going to be possible to live just for that . I'll regret that my hole life , I told him today what can I do to fix this and he told me that there's nothing ... He also told me that we can still be friends ... Thanks for listening user

It's real.

There's no love, you lost nothing

is this a come clean thread?

Sad story mate. Not worth killing yourself over an ex. 6 billion other people on the planet. Keep that chin up.
>especially if you're sucking dick

Tell us your story.

that's very gay
still, being depressed on fukin that?
what are you 14?

Do a flip faggot

>Scared of telling other people you were dating
>Shit on his dream
>"but I loved him"
no. No you didn't.

21 and he's the first person in my life that says nice things about me ,I'm very lonely no job and dreams broken

the day I shit on he's dream was a sad day for me and I was angry with everyone( still .no excuse for that...)

I can't imagine myself sucking other guys dick and girls don't even look at me

Ah, I hear you. Maybe he'll get over it eventually. Good luck.

It's real, you just kind of doze off and never wake up.

Body can't tell the difference between oxy and heli, so you just get a little light headed and pass out.

Thanks user, hope you have a good day and all the others anons in the thread

Tell it

Mike Shinoda?

I had a dysfunctional family when I was a kid. I was a straight-A student throughout my elementary years until I found out that I was supposed to have a brother in 3rd grade, I found this out in 5th grade so I fell into depression and anxiety constantly thinking my parents were always lying to me, I then lost my bestfriend and slowly people started to avoid me besides one kid(He's my bestfriend to this day), middle school I failed to meet my familys expectations, pots and pans flying night, I attempted suicide three time in my child hood but I was always too scared last minute even when my belt was around my neck.

theres more to it the story, dont feel comfortable saying all of it.

Head in the oven if it's a gas stove. Or closed garage running car. If you're black just call the cops and walk outside with anything even slightly resembling a gun, let nature take its course. Or quit being a mopey faggot, take the rest of your money, or get a shitty job and make a quick paycheck, buy a plane ticket and just go man. Go to a jungle or island, learn to surf, swim in the ocean at night. live recklessly as a man seeking adventure with death being of no concern. Actually live yourself to death instead of just ending it immediately, try a last ditch effort giving it your all. See what happens. If you're wanting to give it all up anyway, what do you have to lose

holy shit i never thought about that

This is the only reply you need read.

Don't do it.

Live by Jesus and it will get better.
Give it a fixed period and continue on.
youtube.co m/watch?v=TK57RiMqTdk&list=PLK-mlwYq2oc0CEfjzYSZxg3a-26f8qJhc

Its tough but it gets better. Go with christ brother.

I second this but instead of Jesus I'd try another mythological creature, like Odin or Satan. Jesus is kinda washed out these days

Also its a lot cheaper then this. Go to walmart in the party supply section and for $35 you can get a party balloon tank kit. Grab that and a trash bag and your set man.

Jesus is the only way

Get over yourself, Chester.

I find the fact that I just offered more ways negates your statement of Jesus being the only way