It took me too long to type this last time, so I'm going to try it again

It took me too long to type this last time, so I'm going to try it again.

I have a story for you, Sup Forums, and in return I would like advice.

So I started working with this girl, call her J a month or two ago. She's really attractive and I figured out of my league (I'm from a wealthy family, decently attractive, and have a college degree where nobody else does where I work, but she's more attractive and from an even wealthier family). We talked from time to time, but nothing ever really happened until recently. From here on it's greentext.

> be Tuesday afternoon
> I'm getting drunk as I do every Tuesday afternoon
> go out partying with friends and gray out
> wake up drunk Wednesday morning (going tubing this day)
> get picked up for tubing and hit a store, she's in the car I'm riding in
> get touchy feely and flirty as I do when I drink
> she seems receptive to it and flirty in return
> get on the river and continue drinking; she begins drinking
> as she gets more drunk she gets more flirty and more receptive to my advances
> at one point make a joke about us all needing to pile into one car because [driver] is drunk
> I say, "it's ok, J, you can sit on my lap for the ride back"
> she says "I just might"
> things continue and she gets more drunk (she's kind of a lightweight)
> as we progress down the river (now keep in mind that I have been holding onto her tube the whole way down and vice-a-versa, so we've spent the whole day together)
> she begins playing music on her phone and singing along, but it's all very sexually explicit songs and she's singing them to me
> she then repositions herself so that her crotch is on my hand/arm and begins to grind on me (makes sense if you've ever been tubing)
> at the bottom we are both very drunk and fall out of our tubes
> I'm helping her stand up in the river (which is hard as hell because of the water and the booze) and she falls down several times
> after the 3rd or 4th attempt she falls on me and ends up kissing me

cont.

Part 2
> I suggest we join everyone else at the bottom of the river, but she insists we leave the river
> I ask her why and she looks at me like I'm retarded and says because our friends aren't "that way"
> I figure out she wants me to fuck her and ask if she's sober enough for this
> she says yes, but definitely isn't as I realize there are people that way too
> so I help her out of the river and resign myself to the fact that I can't fuck her because I don't take advantage of drunk people like that
> we rejoin everyone else and she straight up passes out
> so we leave and I tell a couple friends when we get back
> the next day I text her asking if she's ok and end up telling her some of what happened, just that we kissed
> she says a whole bunch of stuff like "oh my god, I'm sorry," I assume she's embarrassed and overwhelmed, so I reassure her and tell her that I think she's beautiful
> I give her some time to absorb everything and start texting her again
> we talk about work, then our puppies, then I ask her if she'd like to day drink with me on Tuesday the following week
> she says yes
> she bails because of family issues (something she insists is true)
> we reschedule for Thursday, but she cancels saying that Tuesday night a guy she had been seeing asked her to date officially
>upon talking about it she says that she didn't know I was asking her on a date
> my suspicion was that she was interested in me, but chose the other guy and didn't want to sound bad by admitting it
> this makes sense because of the timing and the fact that she isn't that dumb
> later she texts me very angry because the story made it back to her
> turns out a friend I told was overheard talking about it by a blabber mouth and the rumor changed into me banging her
> I managed to diffuse the situation, but she was still pissed about it even though I never really saw it as a secret

So, do you think I'm right or did she actually not think I was asking her out?

yes

Holy fucking shit

As in my thinking that she was into me, but chose the other guy is correct?

yes

yes

Cool, care to elaborate?

No cause in the end it doesn't even matter

yes

yes

Yes

Yes

yes

yes

yes!

yes

Yes

Dude.. should fucked her when you hade the chance.
She was horny and you didn't please her.
Ofc she goes to a guy that can fuck her straight.
Women get horny to you know.

It whould be a different story if she was passed out. She wasn't..
You fucked up son

I'm getting the feeling that none of you have actually read the story...

Yes

yes

yes

Lot of text.

Alright, so apparently everyone in this thread is a retard. If what you said is true then yes I think she did want you, OP. but you should probably not pursue a relationship with her because she can't be honest with you.

hmm yes

Yes

see

uhhhh yes

yes

Yes

I didn't fuck her because she was well past blackout drunk. When I didn't realize how drunk she was I was going to do it. Then as we're trying to get out of the river and she falls down for the 7th, 8th, or whatever time she actually started crying. That's when I knew she was way too drunk. She passed out shortly after. She also claims to not remember anything that happened (but I don't know if this is true).
No, they're just saying yes to everything.

yeah

Yes

Yes

indeed

Say yes to anything?

Sounds to me like she wasn't into you and it was a drunk kiss. Usually when someone blows you off more than once, they ain't interested.

OP why do you have two threads going at the same time with the same shit ????

uh... yes?

yes

Deffo

yes

I stand corrected then

yes

Yea bruh

yes

She's not worth it. Money and looks doesn't matter if she's a dishonest cunt

Yeah, I get that, but I think the reason she canceled on the second one was because she picked the other guy. I realize she isn't into me now because she's with him, but because he's most likely her on again off again boyfriend, they'll probably be breaking up pretty soon as they've had lots of problems before. The question isn't "is she interested in me now?", but "was she into me, but she picked the other guy or is she being truthful about not understanding that I wanted to date her?"
That one died out and I thought it had 404d by now

ye

WTF isn't that against the rules? I'm pretty sure that's considered spamming

oh yes!

Yes

Yes

Yeah, if she had just been regular drunk I would have because I too was very intoxicated, but she was way past what I would consider ok.
It does if I just want casual sex from her (well, the looks, not really the money).

finish the fucking story cunt
yes it is ......... run tell dat

>implying there are rules on Sup Forums

this story just screams BETA.
move on OP, nothing for you to fetch

>implying there are rules on Sup Forums

yes

FINISH THE STORY CUNT !!!

Actually there are rules on /b you moron, if you weren't a newfag grade schooler you'd know this

Too soon bro. Too soon.

YA NO CP DONE ...

I did finish the story
You sound jelly, don't tell me you're a kissless virgin, user?

yes

trips prove that user is a kissless virgin

Uh no get out and kill yourself tonight plz thanks

If she was dating the other guy on and off, there's no point at which you were a serious candidate. You might have been a casual hookup and still can be if you try her again during the next off phase. Girls can be pretty thick when it comes to recognizing date requests, so it's possible she's telling the truth about not picking up on that, especially if she was already blacking out by the time you two started making out. Move on, imo.

>she was willing to have sex with you in the moment
>you didnt
>your not quite interesting enough for anything more than that

Thats it OP, you missed your chance. Girls often live in the moment, youve missed it. But dont worry to much about it. Its not like she would have suddenly considered you bf material if you did fuck her. It probably would have been a 1 time thing aswel.

>if you weren't a newfag grade schooler you'd know this

I do love it when I get called A newfag by a newfaggot ....summer much newfriend ....
calm down and pull your panty's out of your trap ass
please and thanks

She went for another guy because he actually had the balls to fuck her you twerp. You could have fucker her right there and then and it would have been awesome for both of you. This better be bait because I'm triggered yes.

Im 13 go kys awwwwww ........
go tell mommy someone is doing sometin bad on 4chin .... little boy

AND THEN

A hookup is more of what I want. Now, she was extremely drunk by then, but I had felt like she had been sending signals the whole day. Plus while texting her before asking her out I basically told her that she didn't need to be embarrassed about kissing me because I was into her. That the strongest reason why I believe she understood I was asking her out.
Yeah, you're right, I probably should have fucked her as she was passing out. That's not rape or anything, right? because that's how drunk she was. I had to carry her up the hill after we got out of the river.

Welp if you made a judgement call on the spot fair enough. Just remember most chicks (55+%) prefer having sex while drunk. And even if she was almost passed out drunk she definitely wanted your cock. I leave my fwb's bruised and scratched up but they don't report rape because they like a good fuck. Either way don't fret, if this one was into you, there will be more.

> I suggest we join everyone else at the bottom of the river, but she insists we leave the river

How fucked up was she when she said that?

So what OP you should have deep Dicked her in a poison ivy bush.... and laughed all week watching her scratch her ass all day at work

I can handle sex while drunk, just not sex when blacking out. I don't think she holds me not fucking her against me, especially when she claims to not remember this.

Extremely. This is right before I realized how drunk she was and was going to go with it. I realized as we got out of the river how drunk she was as I had to carry her up a hill and she straight up blacked out right after.

Well if you're so sure of your case why bother making two threads smartass. Also
>believing a woman's words
Hahahahaha

I'm not sure of the answer, but I am pretty sure that this isn't the case. I don't need to know that 2+2=4 in order to know that it doesn't equal -546489.

You were too beta and niceguy to fuck her when she gave you the opportunity so she moved on. Next time don't be a bitch.

At least he can feel all morally superior about it. Beta faggot gets drunk, starts flirting and it actually works. And now he's back to bawwing about how women choose other men over him. The irony.

Oh yeah, apparently she also called the gay best friend to ask if she and I actually kissed, so I assume she actually doesn't remember. I did doubt that she couldn't remember at first, I figured she was just playing it off that way because she was embarrassed, but now I actually believe this part.

She blacked out, that's called rape.
I'm not a beta, I'm just oblivious. I'm like this every time I drink, but I usually don't get to fuck people out of my league. That's what this is about, she's like supermodel hot.

She called to make sure nobody saw her making out with a beta. Also she's pissed because her friends are now gossiping about it. She didn't know your reputation and now your shitty reputation is rubbing off on her. There's two things you need to know about women. First, their reputation is everything. Second, you don't listed to what they say, you look at their actions. N00b.

GB2/reddit/ you pleb. You had the perfect opportunity to rape a hottie and you chickened out. weak bro.

Youre over-analyzing the situation. Women think in the moment. You missed your chance and now you look like a beta to her and to us for dwelling on this shit.

Dont text her anymore. Next time all of you hang out see if she acts the same way as she did at the river. She might just be looking for some NSA side dick and you're getting all clingy spilling your guts to get. Be vague and act disinterested. Women love to chase and a man loses his value as soon as he spills his guts to a woman.

you're right

Every sentence you typed out is 100% true. Betas will never learn tho. let them have their moral superiority while people like us know how the game is played. OP I guess the best advice is to never act more interested than they do. Don't invest and spill your guts like a baby. Remain stoic instead, like you've already seen it all. Men who create drama make a woman's vag dry up faster than a grape in the Mojave desert

She ditched you on Tuesday for a guy. Shes not interested. An interested woman would go to hell and back to get dick from the guy she wants. She made a lame excuse so she could have a date night with the other dude.

Woman have broken up their 7+ year relationships and moved apartments/sold their houses to be with the guy they're interested in. Think about that

Well shit...you did say that she couldn't stand and started crying while getting out the river? Sounds pretty shit faced to me.

>Woman have broken up their 7+ year relationships and moved apartments/sold their houses to be with the guy they're interested in
>2017
I don't think anyone is still surprised at that kind of behaviour. Not saying you should go full MGTOW. Just that you need to beat them at their own game and not give them any commitment. All the rest is fine as long as you enjoy doing it.

Props, that's actually a plausible argument. You don't need to believe me and I can't prove it, but I have a really good reputation and am not seen as a beta, so you're wrong, but it is actually plausible if you think of the average Sup Forumstard. The girl I was with last was the hottest girl at the place I work at before this one was hired, but I'm also not seen as a manwhore.
I haven't been clingy, I had that problem in high school and have worked really hard to work in the other direction. If anything I'm emotionally neglectful nowadays. That's part of why I want casual sex and not a relationship. Also, she was drunk enough on the river that if I were to fuck her it would have been rape. She blacked out and threw up all over herself.

So in other words she did understand that I asked her out, but chose the other guy? That's what I think happened, but I don't know. It's either that or she didn't understand I was asking her out on a date. I suspect it's case 1.

> Not saying you should go full MGTOW. Just that you need to beat them at their own game and not give them any commitment.
That's what MGTOW is. It's about not getting married or sharing assets, not avoiding women altogether.

Yeah, that's why I didn't fuck her.

>she was drunk enough on the river that if I were to fuck her it would have been rape. She blacked out and threw up all over herself.

I wouldn't have fucked her either. What a disgusting whore. You dodged a bullet there. Get a more mature girl OP. You're above that nonsense

How do I stop saying "sorry" so often? This is one really bad habit of mine, I just say "sorry" without really thinking about it and that just makes me sound so fucking beta.. Any advice to quit saying that shit?

She is quite immature, but for other reasons. We all get shitfaced like that every now and again. Like I said, I don't really want to date her, I just want to have a casual, fuckbuddies type of relationship. If the only way to have that is to date her, then I could date her for a short period of time, but I don't see it working out because she is extremely immature as you noticed.

Yeah bite your tongue and don't say it even if you want to say it. Never say sorry, it makes you look like an insecure bitch.

THE DATE IS IRRELEVANT. hanging out IS a date. A prerson is taking time out of their day to devote to hanging out with a person. It doesnt matter if you take her to flemmings or sit on the fucking sidewalk.