Would you cum in Kylie Jenner's pussy and get her pregnant?

Would you cum in Kylie Jenner's pussy and get her pregnant?

Yes

No

I prefer Kendall

Does a bear shit in the woods. And does Donald trump wipe his fat ass with the american constitution. I would fuck Bruce Jenner if it meant I could put a finger in any of that bitches holes.

Obviously

Rather cum in her mouth.

My dick is confused about Chloe. Sometimes I see a picture and she's bangin. Other times she just looks like a fat bitch and Idk. I dont really follow tabloids or anything so it could be the difference of younger vs older her

I'd cum anywhere on this girl.

If I got an allowance like brittney spears' husband, yes. If not, no.

Her pussy has probably had over 100 nigger dicks in it. Would not touch with a 50 yard stick

So has your mom and you crawled your way out of that gaping nightmare.

>your mom jokes

Sup Forums is really scraping the bottom of the barrel these days huh?

Niggers scraped the bottom of your mom's asshole while you were camped out in her vagina, faggot.

ok

Said your mom after the nigger said he couldn't afford the $5 to fuck her.

Don't you have a call of duty game to attend to

It's your mom's duty to call a bunch of niggers to fuck her mouth.

No it's yours get rekt bitch

I would do it thrice just to make sure it was mine. Then leave because i dont got money to support the bastad or the bitch

nightly

No. She's overrated as fuck

Yeah tbh. Many times.

Obviously the call of duty joke hit the spot.

Be careful with these edgy jokes user. I got this picture of you online through your ip address and I won't hesitate to come to your home and unplug your nightlight after your step dad tucks you in

>Inb4 cringey joke about niggers my mom, and anything from this post you reply to

Duh but I'd want to record it and put it on the internet too. Then I'd live with her for a couple years or so maybe have a couple more babies then divorce and have her pay me since I've already grown accustomed to that lifestyle.

Na, not really. Wouldn't get along with her family, anyway.

Maybe when she was 16

How rich is she?

Nice ass implant scar

Not a scar..

Sure. What's she going to do, take my money?

Sure it's not

Mouth or tits only while thinking of Kendall