twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf is that thing on her head~?

more?

Sadly not a shoe.

not this again

butthole of my gf

bump

How often do you guys get to do anal?

my miss swears it turns her on and that she likes it, but at the end of the day we only do it once every 6 month!! I do get to finger her butthole more often than that, but still.... : /

Om nom nom

So often my dick is permanently stained with shit

not as often as i would like. My gf likes it but at the end of the day she prefeers normal sex. Rimming usually helps to get her in the mood tho

Genuine question: why are white women such whores?

BAYLISH

Mine always says no but when i do fuck her ass on occasion she rides it hard and deep and cums in 3 minutes. So i dont understand why she wont do it more often.

Moar?

Put a few fingures in that ass for me girl

I would put my dick so deep in you you would scream!

Ask your mom

>in you

i hate it so much when fucking like stupid 40 year old people randomly get on Sup Forums

wife, for the dirty lovers

Moar please!

is camgirl asshole acceptable?

jesus christ bro get the fuck out of this thread

and stop samefagging

>tfw girlfriend loves me touching her ass and massaging her butthole but has UC so no anal ever ;_;
what do friends

I might be interested

My girlfriend's butthole.

she has such a pretty asshole

laugh more like.

gf

i'd suck a fart out of that fartbox

Genuine question: why are non-Whites so jealous?

moar?

doesn't she?

lnk.fyi/Up55R

Did you shop that to look like less of a gape?

what? no, why?

wwyd

Holy shit man more of her. Any dirty anal pictures? Shit on your dick etc.?

fgt

that butthole reminds me of this one

her dirty cunt

Post more skinny girls with pale skin and very pink assholes!

These are great man. She looks like she stinks. I want to bury my face in that fat sweaty ass of hers and eat her clean.
I love it when my gf sits on my face after a couple of days without washing. Unf.

I like dirty stuff too but good god this girl looks horrible. wtf is that on her ass?

Do the opposite of what this user says.

she didn't wipe, I need to lick her clean

she only washes it once a week, i like it very dirty

Fuck knows bro, but she looks filthy and trashy af so I'm guessing she's just never learnt how to wipe her shitter properly and just smears lumps of it up her back.

you disgust me user

You nasty fucks. Asses need to be cleaned up and pink. Stop being weird fucks humans like the ass is already "weird" shit is nasty. It's meant to be nastly stop pushing it cause ya'll fap to much and ran out of nasty "shit" to like.

My kind of girl. You have a blog or anything where you post her, or just on here?

Lol, each to their own man. I like the thought of eating a sexy girls sweaty ass but you like it raw af. I fuck with you, though.

best butthole

nowhere specific, i post her around different places from time to time

What does it smells like?

Wife's what do you guys think? Have more if interested.

Thats pretty deep ey

i demand more anuses

For me it's more about the smell of a sweaty pussy and ass, not so much the scat. I've never been into watching scat, but when a girl has a dirty asshole and doesn't give a fuck about showing it off, that to me is hot. "Like yeah, it's an asshole, I shit from it so it might be dirty, deal with it" kind of attitude. I hate bitches that are prissy and perfect. I find them boring as fuck. First few bitches were like that and I literally can't get hard if a girl has just jumped out the shower and wants to ride my dick. You don't smell like a woman, you might as well be a fleshlight. Squeaky clean lump of silicone.

WTF! These are all pussy pics with a butthole somewhat nearby! Haven't anybody heard of bandaids? Close the crotch and you really got a b-hole! (no fags inferred, no fag insults intended)

Better

very pungent and sweet most of the time, bitter sometimes

I'm similar in the fact that I like girls smelling natural and somewhat dirty. My friend always goes on about how he loves the smell of his girls perfume and I just can't relate because I prefer that raw, natural body smell. I also love the thought of eating a cute girls ass especially if she hasn't showered that day, but only if she's really skinny/petite for some reason.

nice anus need more pics user

Stinkosaurus

Man I used to be just like that. Skinny bitches were my thing up until I was 25, then I was pissed at a party and fucked a fat bitch who was hairy and filthy... Shit changed my life. I busted a nut so hard in the back of her throat whilst she ground her sweaty asshole into my mouth I thought my organs were going to exit my dick through my urethra.

Haven't gone back to skinny girls since, but I still look at skinny bitches when I'm out and dream about resting my face between their cheeks feeling their damp asshole against my lips. Having that smell on your face/hands... Instant rockcock.
My girl knows this shit is exactly what I like, as yours obviously does. I tell her to show me her asshole and pussy every night when she comes in from work so I can get her stink on my face.

Yeah, there's something primal and animalistic about getting that dirty smell all over you. I don't know man, I can't see myself liking anything more than girls with skinny bodies. I've always been this way but maybe i'll have a similar experience to you!