I´m finally 21, and still have not managed to get to like me a single human female...

I´m finally 21, and still have not managed to get to like me a single human female, let alone ever had sex with anyone or anything. Is this the point of no return? Will I end up shooting myself in the woods?

>get to like me a single human female

>Think that life is all about sex
God bless you user

I'll bite...

Your still wet behind the ears,

Girls will get less and less sexual attention as you get older, and in which case you'll earn all the sloppy seconds!

unless u r like 200 kg's i wouldnt worry. If ur in the states now is when u can get access to adult hang out spots and meet a potential partner chill user

lol you're just 21 , you never know what might happen , if you kys then you might have missed a good event that would have had happened in future, just focus on different shit and eventually when you will wait it the less you might meet a female

so get that image out of your head

>get to like me a single human female

>Will I end up shooting myself in the woods?

that would require you to leave the basement, you fat fuck.

I can´t afford a basement

>a single human female

Elliot, is that you?

luckily you still live with the parents, right?

Not really, currently living at what used to be grandpa´s flat. Mother is dead and father living with my little brother.

Only nine more years until you're a wizard, user.

We have faith in you!

I can´t resist that much

You're on Sup Forums. Who do you think you're fooling?

Well it is ultimately. Survival is the primary objective with reproduction being the second. Life, contrary to belief is not about having fun. Fun, is when your brain produces more neurotransmitters such as dopamine. Usually, you can trigger these when eating and having sex, serving lifes purpose. Everything else, is linked such as going to the gym, linked to fitness or maybe playing games which is also linked to a human need to compete like we would in nature.

Life, unfortunately is a playground for different forms of life to compete for consciousness which would naturally destroy others to ensure their survival. Food chains are an example, maybe look at the government how they constantly weed us out. Look at why the friend zone exists, nature wants to ensure reproduction is healthy. It has to be cruel to be kind, we dont want unhealthy species.

My advice, fuck as many girls aa you can while youre young, it what youre built for and will make you happy. Everything else, just gets boring after a while.

forget humans
buy a big female dog and fuck her
or
buy a big male dog and let him to fuck you

why ?
Watches at 0 $?

Just kill yourself immediately

Agreed. Just kys, OP.

Go overseas, Japan or other Asian country, azn chicks dig foreigners

Those sideways vagoos though.

that´s easy, thanks for the advice user

22 here still virgin, not a big deal

dont brag

Don't get with girls. They're crazy as fuck. Or maybe it's just the girls I meet and I have bad luck...

I lost my virginity at 24. And I didn't even expect it because I stopped trying years ago. I was just hanging out with a friend in my mind. Anyway she was a slut and wanted to make me feel better for whatever my circumstances were at the time. She was pretty hot too. We never dated, but we did fuck regularly till she wanted to start dating.

My point being it's not too late. After that happened a lightbulb clicked in my head of just how easy getting laid actually is. And I get laid plenty now.