So we got another worthless rich hollywood fuckhead bullying people...

So we got another worthless rich hollywood fuckhead bullying people. Dan Aykroyd at it again with his corporate Crystal Head Vodka Brand going at it with a small business.

Do your thing user...

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2014/08/01/whos-keeping-your-data-safe-dna-banks-261136.html
cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/04/baby.dna.government/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That old dude is totally railing that young bitch.

Maybe he should sue all of us for having heads that are shaped like his bottle.

They wzere idiots to contact Crystal Head, I mean how dumb do you have to be to expect a major firm with Millions of $$$ in investment to react when they realize you're using their trademark protected packaging to market your shitty "homemade" hot sauce (read; peppers don't grow on the Isle of Wight but there's a shit-ton of tourists so we'll cook up a batch of store bought hot sauce and re-package it to sell to the idiots)?

Of course they reacted as any normal company would, with a cease and desist order...

Imagine I go around selling mineral water in a red and white plastic bottle that is the exact replica of a Coke 0,5lL bottle? Do you think I could reasonable say my sales aren't affected by some clients believing my product is related to Coca Cola's the world's leading beverage manufacturer? Coke has to protect their design in case dishonest people take advantage of their concept to sell shit to ignorant consumers

I hope Aykroyd wins. His bottle is superor and what's in it is superior too. fuck these redneck bottle stealing hotsauce makers

Nobody owns the rights to a glass skull, there are many other companies making products that are glass skulls.

Maybe we should stop the day of the dead festivities while we are at it...

Lets just let the rich hollywood libtards run the world then.

That's probably his next move.

They are actually very different, what you say is like coke owns the rights to the color red and the plastic bottle.C'mon son you are better than that.

Does Coke not own the patent or whatever for the design of their bottle?

Yes, but plastic bottles come in many shapes and sizes just like the skull bottles. How you think pepsi or every other soda company does their shit?

You must be a liberal, or even worse a Bernie supporter.

Those white trash assholes are trying to steal from Dan Akroyd.

I support dan more than these plagiarizing crybaby fucks

>bought 10k bottles
Lel they bought em from same chink as Dan did.

I think the point here is, a wealthy American celebrity is bullying a small family owned business from the uk over a bottle design. The bottles are clearly different other than being a skull, and one holds hot sauce and the other holds vodka. These are two completely different genres and their is no reason for Dan to be even messing with these people as there is ZERO copyright infringement going on here.

I remember when Sup Forums wasnt liberal pussies. user's are ruined.

Bullshit designs are same but content is different.

That's specious logic. You're saying the bottle is somehow different because it contains a different type of liquid.

Eye sockets are completely different. Who makes the shirt you are wearing right now? I bet I can find one that has a closer resemblance than the two bottles...

I remember when personal army requests werent so thinly veiled
So if i change Disney character eye color i can sell the merch?

I'm not wearing a shirt.

Actually as what was posted instead of you twisting the words, it would very likely be legal if the eye sockets were changed. I think it's only a 10% change in design and the copyright has no legal backing.

How about your nipples? Could probably find a pair that look very close.

Except couple didnt change the design,as the article state they bought the skulls. Talk about twisting the words...

Still a vastly different bottle. Mouth is more closed and the eye sockets are shaped slightly different. The neck seems to be placed different as well. Thus, it avoids copyrights.

How else can you explain things like Dr. Thunder, the Walmart brand of Dr. Pepper? And those are directly competitive. The skull bottle for a rum and a skull bottle for a hotsauce have nothing to do with each other

You're English. Why do you give a damn about American liberals or Bernie Sanders?

>still grasping at straws
We wont throw a hiss fit over Dan, go on Reddit if you want to bitch more.

Who the fuck are you to backup some rich Hollywood actor who thinks half of the united states are klansmen? He honestly thinks blacks, whites, mexicans, native americans, asian, and everyone else who supports trump are in the KKK.

>Imagine I go around selling mineral water in a red and white plastic bottle that is the exact replica of a Coke 0,5lL bottle? Do you think I could reasonable say my sales aren't affected by some clients believing my product is related to Coca Cola's the world's leading beverage manufacturer? Coke has to protect their design in case dishonest people take advantage of their concept to sell shit to ignorant consumers
this is so far off, coke and pepsi both use the same fucking bottles, fucking off dan akroyd go back to x and buy a fucking wig while you're at it

I live in the USA, I was born here. I care about how the hollywood snowflakes keeps pushing their nonsense liberal garbage on our people and the people of the rest of the world.

All soda pop bottles are pretty similar.

It's funny to me how all these anons are defending dan asshole, yet he could care the fuck about them. Brainwashed people are brainwashed.

People in this thread are saying that the hot sauce bottle is legal because the skull is different, but as long as the defence lawyer isn't shit, it should be concluded that you can't trademark or copyright things of nature.

It's debated amongst lawyers whether companies can copyright genetically modified organisms since they're part nature and part design, but skulls are completely natural.
Only a very distinct distortion of a skull should be copyrightable.

Try just a little bit harder user. You've almost got me convinced.

If the goverment can take your blood at birth and patent your DNA then this fat cunt can own your skull.
newsweek.com/2014/08/01/whos-keeping-your-data-safe-dna-banks-261136.html
cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/04/baby.dna.government/index.html
Give it back.

THIS

What a dick.

hmmmm...

2 different designs, 2 different companies... Danfag has no right to step up on these people.

user don't care anymore, the true hero's of Sup Forums went away to better places.

Google Trademark and Copyright and see if you still answer that.

google t-shirt and see what comes up

Dan Aykroyd is American?

Wow... just wow

>Bobbie and Rosie Powers
Good work detective

Some loser genius here knows more about someone they will never meet and takes pride in it. FYL

>Vodka bottle has open mouth
>Sauce bottle has closed mouth
Easy countersuit

What the fuck does this even mean?

Only liberals care about trademarks?

I don't know about the hot sauce (I like hot sauces, but never even know this one exists, I prefer the ones from Hippy Seed Company), but this vodka is pretty average to low and expensive. Dan Aykroyd can go fuck himself and probably the rednecks too.

you faggots argue about reddit and 9gag stealing your content, now say if that was your bread and butter to put food on the table how mad would you be more, don't reply if underage

North America=America Technically everyone American on that continent.

You have to be pretty stupid to support that draft dodger but I don't think they're KKK for doing so. Just dumb.

YOU FAGGOTS DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW WORKS IN COMMON LAW COUNTRIES. YOU BASICALLY HAVE TO SUE AND AGGRESSIVELY PURSUE YOUR RIGHTS OR YOU LOSE THEM. IT'S JUST THE WAY THE SYSTEM WORKS.

>cook up a batch of store bought
Do they cook it or is it storebought, you stupid bastard?

>only British Bernie supporters understand logo copyright
Ok

>uber rich old fart bottles vodka in a skull bottle
>small family business from another country bottles hot sauce in different skull bottle
>uber rich man thinks they are stealing his profits

Then needle dick bullies them, something wrong here and if you can't see it I am sorry for your mother.

>Sueing for something which looks like skull
Well hold the fuck up, so I can make a brand logo which looks like a leaf and they shall burn all trees because they my trademark?

Hot sauce from the Isle of Wight?

Fuck off with that shit

While the bottles are similar, which they are going to be because they are fucking human skulls if you forgot. The product and the brand are completely different, copyright laws have no jurisdiction here. That's like saying McDonalds adult novelties are infringing on the burger shop, and their business.

That's like saying McDonalds can sue Burger King for the whopper.
Looks similar and is a similar product but clearly different

Hahaha... Dan Aykroyd needs to step the fuck back before he pisses off the internet.

Looks like he has a case. His was first, sorry.

The hot sauce is shitty? Have you tried it?

Exactly! Many things look similar, someone cannot own similarities.

are you fucking stupid? lol

And no person ever has the right to own similarities, unless you believe in communism, then you can fuck off!

Why are people here even defending Dan Aykroyd? He is clearly wrongfully using his status and wealth to attack the average Joe.

It means the liberals are fucking morons who worship hollywood. They are scum and can't think for themselves, they believe what CNN says and follow the words of the people who are on the big screen because their lives suck.

No, you need to re-read what he said you stupid faggot. The bottles themselves are different.

>oh no capitalism IS bad!!
>but communism is bad to!!

Family owned small business should never be bullied for doing their OWN thing.

Stupid Faggot

yeah keep crying about basic human nature, if the situation was reversed they would do the exact same thing

commie

see , pick one faggot

Is anyone trolling this fuck tard yet?

I can only choose one faggot? What if I want them all?

Oh well fuck Dan Aykroid

then you're like, king faggot or clay aiken

>ITT: A bunch of ignorant faggots who will substitute their feels for an actual understanding of trademark law.
Good luck, OP.

Let's sick McDonalds on these people cause they use a giant "M" in their logo. Same difference for all the retards arguing against this thread.

Oh my god!!! Marches School is totally infringing on copyright laws, fuck them we give all the power to McDonalds to take them down and destroy them.

>Only a very distinct distortion of a skull should be copyrightable.
Like a bottle top coming out of the top at a 30% angle?

Checked

check mate

this guy is a idea he would make so much more money if he just bought there company.

lol,
I meant idiot not idea wtf is wrong with me 0.o

are you high?

you also probably meant "their" company instead of "there".