Anyone seen this? Worth a watch?

anyone seen this? Worth a watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, it's brilliant yes. Better than his standup. Funny, poignant, maudlin, surreal, Lynchian at points. Independent auteur film as television.

>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, you are in for quite a show tonight"
>"Before we go any further, let us turn off these accursed lights, damned these inventions of the white devil, and return to our natural state...in blackness..."
>All lights in the theatre are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>At this point, all the blacks in the audience have started chanting "cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck..." silently at first, but growing steadily louder
>At this point Louis has stripped completely naked, and a massive cauldron is brought on stage
>"This cauldron contains a sacred Nubian concoction made from excrement and semen of Black Men, and the blood of white male babies, it gives me crazy sexual power, sometimes I even ingest it"
>Louis covers his whole body with the foul substance, his little white dick getting visibly more erect
>At this point, the chanting has grown quite loud..."cuck cuck cuck cuck..."
>Louis starts pleasuring himself furiously, his eyes turning back in his head as the becomes more and more ecstatic, the chanting growing ever louder
>Some white people look uncomfortable and disgusted and head towards the doors, but they are locked
>Finally Louis reaches climax, and as he comes he is handed a big horn, resembling a BBC
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives
>All the white women in the theatre are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black guys await with throbbing erections
>At this point Louis is being DPd by two black bucks, and panting, he reaches for the mic...
>"Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters...I bid you welcome...to the INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

A bit too much focus on black penises for my taste, but still pretty good.

it'd be 10/10 with some pamela aldon nudity

>The crowd are gathered in the foyer enjoying their pre-event drink of grape juice
>the foyer lights flash
>the event is about to begin
>Ushers are frantic at getting the spectators to their seats in fear of feeling the full strength of the host
>the doors shut and loud simultaneous lock is heard through the theatre
>the crowd becomes silent in anticipation
>The theme to 2001 begins to play by the all white ginger symphony below the stage
>as the trumpets' crescendo, The CucK himself appears from the rafters, descending to the stage in the still form of christ wearing a black and purple suit
>The drums ravvivando as the host gradually reaches the stage and beat even louder as he levitates only a foot above the stage
>Louis drops to the stage and at the same time the drums have changed the beat to youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ and the ginger symphony complete the vocals
>the crowd goes wild
>the pause in the music
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS
>the crowd is in ecstasy
>RELEASE THE NUBIANS

first answer doesn't have "cuck" in it
wow great jobs Sup Forums

>2016
>wanting to see some pamela aldon nudity

it's great op, it's not as funny as his standup because obviously he draw a story around, but in terms of directing, writing, acting, it's close to 10/10 show

>LITTLE WHITE DICKS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>BIG BLACK COCKS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift lighters into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't tasted a black man's cock!
>"Some haven't even let one plant their seed in their wives!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most straight white privileged males don't even engage in black culture!
>I for instance recently met the Wu-Tang Clan
>I heard one of their songs was called "Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit"
>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO KEK WIT!
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all white males in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Whites LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the white females in the crowd are now being raped while the white males are being forced to watch and suck BBCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY BLACK COCK!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, THE RZA, THE GZA, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE METHOD MAN!
*Wu-Tang Clan storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Louis is already on his knees sucking off THE CHEF while RZA starts rapping*
>THERE'S NO PLACE TO HI-HIDE WHEN I SLIP INSI-HIDE THE WOMB... DOCTOR DOOM, PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!... OH MAN... I SLAM... YOUR MAM! NOW WATCH HER CREAM LIKE TARZAAAAN!
*Louis is now being raped by Ghostface as he sucks off Method Man and ODB*

>Louis sits atop a rickety wooden throne, ornately carved to resemble black phalluses intertwined
>"My children."
>the crowd is tense and hanging on his every word
>"My most noble servants of the BBC."
>the zebras tied up in the back of the auditorium start stamping their hooves
>"Bring out the first victim."
>the crowd erupts in cheers and screams of excitement
>greased nubian slaves shout instructions angrily in a foreign tongue
>a bruised white woman, is led out on all fours, naked and weeping and with a chain afixed to her neck
>the nubians howl with laughter and whip her buttocks with dried grass
>"Is it true that you are in fact a white woman, the most inferior of all Great M'Buto's races?"
>"y-yes"
>"And is it also true, that when me and K'tokba here approached you in the parking lot, you *refused* to take his mighty African seed into your supple pink womb?"
>"i-it's true"
>"THEN BY THE COURT OF THE BBC, I FIND YOU GUILTY OF RACIAL INJUSTICE!"
>the crowd is exploding with lust
>Louis spits into her face
>"RELEASE WAKA FLOCKA!"
>a crack team of pygmy servants undo the padlock to a rusty cage hidden stage right
>a 300lb ripped and hulking Waka Flocka is released onto the stage and bounds towards the woman, raping her irreperably
>"WAKA PEEN! FOR THE QUEEN! WAKA PEEN! WAKA PEEN!"
>the crowd, many of which are African fauna, begin screaming and murdering each other
>thunder and lightning crashes outside
>Louis is carried off the stage by monkeys, while being wanked off by a snake

Who hurt you, user?

only the first 3 seasons I think

after the late night shit don't watch imho my friend

I wonder how Louie would react to the cuck meme (if he hasn't already, pic related)

Seems like he's find it pretty funny, at least how much effort people put into it

watch it you faggot. just don't expect comedy and cohesion all the time.

holy shit what episode?

It's one of my all time favorite shows but i think his stand-up is shit. I fast forward everytime

diff user here, did you not know that louie hates himself so much that he hates all white people
>says we should be ashamed and the other races deserve our women.
he wants all of us white people so say 'sorry for the world' at the same time then shoot ourselves. he says shit like this everytime they point a camera at him.

his self loathing has made him a zeta male. he makes everything worse for us. he has no pride left in anything so he just wants his daughters to get raped to death by 'cultural enrichers.'
>mel gibson and jesus will send him to hell though.

yes ignore the memes

the webm is from the ep where he gets beat up by a girl

I'm pretty sure he started that meme he has hints of in the in the newer seasons

hi Louis

>it's a Louis gets fuck in the ass episode

but that's not my name?????????

are u doin a new season of louie, louis?

didn't he say he stopped to get in debt with his shitty online play thing and do movies

I hope he doesn't come back if it's going to be shit agian

It's entertaining for like 2 seasons. Get too weird and dark around season 3, humor is fairly hit and miss, super depressing.

how much autism do you have to let a movie or tv show depress you?

I'm not saying I want to kill myself because I watched Louie, I'm saying it's a depressing story. How much autism do you have to have to not understand basic english?

You see user it's very simple. There are happy stories and there are saaaddd stories. Is that too complex for you?

yeah but how do you get depressed from a movie or tv show? like nigga just look away from the screen

Thanks Tyler the Creator

hahahahahahha nigga close your eys XD

S3 is the best one.