What is the most one sided """rivalry""" in sports?

What is the most one sided """rivalry""" in sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/squash/38642790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In terms of what? One team just dominating another? Or one team caring more about the rivalry than the other?

One team dominating another that are widely considered their rivals

Arsenal have been cucking Tottenham hard for years

This, they've never finished above Arsenal in the league.

England vs Germany

The English are obsessed with us, while we just don't care and still usually beat them comfortably when it matters.

Patriots vs. Jets

Recently, Rangers v Celtic

NSW Blues vs QLD Maroons.

USA at the Olympics.

State of Origin

Thats not true (fucking yank knowledge strikes again). They have never finished above a Wenger managed Arsenal side.

bbc.co.uk/sport/squash/38642790

>Wenger managed Arsenal side
>Arsenal side
Is there a difference lad, hasn't Wenger always been with Arsenal since its foundation

Espanyol vs Barcelona.

>tfw no more Tamudo

Tamudazo 2.0 when?

Patriots v. Jets (New York's other team that barely anybody pays attention to)

>when it counts

2 world wars..

> this flag
> this comment

what a kek

england hardly did anything of value in both wars

>literally carried Europe Africa and Asia on its back from start to finish of both wars

We'd all be speaking German if it wasn't for them

>YouGov.com

>sports

Only thing England did in Asia was get a bunch of their battleships sunk and lose Singapore because they were to stupid to guard the jungle.

>for them

Haha, nice try Britboy in Italia

>detroit lions & green bay packers
Both teams are in the same division and the packers kill my lions every. fucking. year.

Britain kicked Japan all the way from Burma back to Japan whereas the US got BTFO in some gay harbour, then had to nuke some anime factories to "win"

Liverpool vs. Everton

Olympiakos vs Panathinaikos

Honestly the first thing I thought of for some reason

>t. Giovani Fitzgerald

america sending roided out genetically enhanced super niggers to take on the world at basketball every Olympics

The majority of English people I know, and that's a fair few, really don't see it as a rivalry.

Liverpool vs Everton

Man united Liverpool

That or this one desu

The last years it is the most ironical "derby"

Lewis & Nico.
only prejudice sabotage decided the championship.

Netherlands vs Choking

Choking always wins

Wait, some Spanish non told me that Barca vs Espanyol is a legit derby in Catalonia.

>YouGov
>No USSR
Seems legit.

Florida-Tennessee

Bayern Munich vs any german team

Wrong war dickhead.

It was Cardinals/Cubs until 2016

Montreal vs Toronto maple laffs
>13 and counting

Cardinals/Cubbies is still one sided in the grand scheme of things, though it may be turning the corner.

The only thing USSR did in WWI was drop out of it.

Are you being serious?

Or Yankees/Red Sox until 2004

montreal owns boston far worse

steelers-browns

>tfw you sometimes get teary eyed thinking about how Dad saved Western Civilization and all the wonderful principles of individual liberty because for no reason other than it was the right thing to do he stood alone (with tiny Portugal) against the fascistic war machine engulfing Europe with only a handful of planes and the indefatigable Anglo spirit which infected King Alfred when he too was alone in a swamp surrounded by Nordic hordes before he, like his heroic successors, saved England.

Sup Forums vs reddit

>ywn

sp pre-modpocalyse v other boards

Yankees vs Red Cucks

>there will never be another UNLEASH type night on spee again
Why do I even still come here...

Queensland vs NSW

But it's actually pretty even, Just a few years ago the Patriots only led the series by 1 win.

Does make one wonder; How come Canadians and Aussies never bitch slapped the Brits and told them to fuck off, and instead waited until the Statute of Westminister?

Bears-Packers are tied in wins.

KyoAni vs SHAFT

explain this please

>TheSituationAtTheImmediateEndOfWW2.png

Australia being BTFO in a variety of sports 2bh. Rugby, league, cricket, netball you name it.

Australia being BTFO by NZ in a variety of sports 2bh. Rugby, league, cricket, netball you name it.

Federer vs Roddick

Not necessarily between two teams, but LeBron James vs the Chicago Bulls.

I live in Chicago and from 2009 to 2015 LeBron James was the most hated man in the world to most of the people here. Even the Bulls players themselves hated him, every time he played in Chicago one of the Bulls players would try to fight him or talk shit to him or something like that.

The people here seriously saw Chicago vs LeBron as a rivalry even though he absolutely owns this city. Over the course of 6-7 years. LeBron teams eliminated the Bulls from the playoffs 5 times and had about a .900 record against them. LeBron would just rape the Bulls every single time they met. The best Bulls team of the 21st century got swept by LeBron's Heat in 2011.

Yet people here still think that was some kind of historic rivalry. The delusion of Bulls fans in this city is fucking unreal, when the Bulls beat the Heat in a regular season game and ended their 24 game win streak, the city celebrated like they just won the championship.

I can't think of a more one-sided "rivalry"

USA vs obesity

Steelers/Browns

Supposedly was intense back in the day, but when the Browns moved to become the Ravens, they took the rivalry with them. The current Browns are continually the laughing stock of the NFL.

Golden State Warriors vs. Rest of NBA

I do like how the Knicks pretty much just made an all star team of all the people Lebron made his bitch the most
>Carmelo, champion in college getting cucked out of the #1 pick by some high schooler
>DRose, the biggest name from the Bulls that continuously got eliminated by him
>Noah, the 2nd biggest, and most outspoken Lebron hater in the league from those same Bulls
>whitey

>>Carmelo, champion in college getting cucked out of the #1 pick by some high schooler

melo went 3rd though, so if lebron doesn't exist then he's still second

Tom Brady vs The Human Race

>italy
>talking about world wars
shut the hell up, all you did was shit your pants and switch to the winning side as soon as the going got rough.

>yeah austro hungarian empire fuck yea!
>wait they're gonna get fucked by russia and ANZAC, never mind
>yeah mussolini hitler broship!
>nvm pls dont invade we're on your side now allies

Fickle cunts

fuck off """"""gooooner""""""

I would say Jest v Patriots is a yearly cucking

Vancouver vs success
Toronto vs dignity

jets actually beat the brady patriots in a playoff game though

if anything it would be patriots-bills

as a jets fan I think they equally get cucked by the Patriots

New Zealand and Australia

New Zealand view Australia as their biggest rivals in the world while >we don't give the slightest shit about them and consider England our rivals in most sports. When Australia plays New Zealand in cricket, half the Australian team gets rested because no one gives a fuck about the game outside of NZ

(You)

Yep. On one hand I always respected Noah for never backing down from LeBron even though LeBron made him his bitch every time they met. On the other hand, towards the end I was just begging him to keep his mouth shut because it was getting embarrassing.

Prove me wrong you can't

Kek, you know most of the country forgets Poo Peeland even exists while everyone there is in a perpetual state of rage over Big Strong Australia

Alabama-Tennessee

Bama has the series lead at 53-38-7 and hasn't lost to the Vols in 10 years.

>everyone there is in a perpetual state of rage over Big Strong Australia
kek
KEK
NZers LITERALLY only think of Australia when we go on holiday the gold coast, which by the way /we/ LITERALLY run

Literal delusion. The Poo Peelander by their own admission takes the trans tasman """rivalry""" VERY seriously.

Reminder McCullum viewed beating Australia in a single test match at Poobart as the highlight of his cricket career

Reds vs Cardinals

Ur mum vs my dick

poo peeland vs emus

>emus win

came here to post these. get fucked rest of the north

Calgary flames at Anaheim ducks.
Flames haven't won there since 2004 and they play several times a year, including playoffs

Noel vs Liam

Noel wrote all the fucking songs and Liam couldn't even fucking sing after 1997.

I fight anyone who says otherwise

pretty sure he means since it's been called the PL doofus

who gives a fuck about before then

>captcha "go slipgate"

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Patriots and bills. Saw some people saw jets but I think the bills won only once or twice against brady ever.

Pistons were in a unique situation where they could afford to take a project like Darko. No way the Cavs would've taken him 1st overall.