I'm sick of you spergs shitting all over feminism and spreading your misogyny to the rest of the internet...

I'm sick of you spergs shitting all over feminism and spreading your misogyny to the rest of the internet. THIS IS WHAT A FEMINIST LOOKS LIKE. Hotter than you could ever hope to touch in your wildest dreams. I'm not afraid of you little shits.

We will not be silent anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Morgantown, WV/@39.63507,-80.0135053,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88357b684185333d:0x78bee909ab8d43e4!8m2!3d39.629526!4d-79.9558968
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits or gtfo!

tits please

You'll never see my tits or any others unless you learn to respect and appreciate women. Nice try, though.

Tits or gtfo

why is Chester Pennington complaining about femism?

obvious satire

Obvious bait is bait

Round head.

You sad little boys and your sad little site will only see tits of the 2d variety. Ha! Enjoy festering in your moms basements while I make bank as a nurse you sad little autists.

>male pattern baldness
Nice try dude.

>make bank as a nurse
Hahahahaaaa

oh yeah what do you do for a living then, play video games?

I live in a rural low cost part of the country and I'm pretty much rich af here. I could buy and sell you all.

This

when are you posting the picture of the hot chick?

Excuse you, I AM the hot chick, and none of you sad little beta boys could touch me.

We don't want to lol

Timestamp or ur a fuckin liar

>implying we would want to touch you

>Low cost part of the country rich AF here
So u live in a double wide trailer good 4 u Jethro

The fact that you even opened this thread OP, and that you feel you have to insult people just points to how insecure you are. Go home

Q: Why did God create lesbians?
A: To prevent feminists from breeding

K

First of all, Morgantown is nice as fuck and you people are sad. I know what goes on here and yall can go fuck yourselves.

secondly keep telling yourselves you don't want me. You're all probably 600 lbs and livng in your moms basements. I know the type.

I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole, honey.

This is what a real feminist looks like

I didn't know whaling was already in season

Nice try m8

Yeah the fact that you people are saying I'm not a real feminist and call me honey proves my fucking point thanks

Good look pushing feminism in hicksville

Go back to your antifa rally cuck

you've been "not silent" for at least 10 years.

how about you stop spreating generalizations on how men are, and whatever they do it's always wrong?

I'm a developer with Adobe.

I'll be brief.

If that's you, ur nothing special. I don't think you're hot or something.
I'm 30, I have a full time job, I met a thousand of chicks like you in my life. Fucked several. Been particulafy disappointed in the self proclaimed feminists one. Everybody needs to feel special or important, tho, so I guess it's just a matter of time and you'll understand that you will want/need a family soon.

After several years of loneliness you'll end up unwanted from literally every decent guy, and you'll probably start getting envious of those non-feminist girls who managed to raise a family before you did.

You're probably bait, tho, so I guess the joke's on me and my lunch spare time, which is kinda boring during summer.

like I said, Morgantown is nice as fuck and you probably live somewhere SHITTY which is why youre so sad and have to spend all your time here. I live like a fucking princess on my nurse salary

wtf is a cuck? are you ppl so insecure that the worst insult you can think of is a woman like me sleeping with someone else?

Honey, you look like you got hit with a tire after an hour on the freeway.

Why is your head shaved? What does that prove to anyone you look stupid af when you come to an autistic website ranting about feminism.........kys smh......and by the way you have a beefolotti head

>We will not be silent anymore
>silent anymore
>silent
>anymore

Ok

HAHAHAHA yeah right sure you are buddy

Well I can respect and appreciate tits and low brow bait

Sorry that I don't like it when my gender is hated on for no reason other than stereotypes and generalizations

>Feminist Princess
Awwww, apart from the fact you look like a boy.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

That's feminism for you...

kinda sounds like what ur doing hmm... Interesting

The buzzword / sentence ratio is not high enough. I'm not falling for this!

When have you bitches ever been silent? Squawk squawk...jesus.

Where is Morgantown?

fuck you the fact that you call us bitches and whores is why we WILL make our presence known here.

I knew it!!! Feminisim looks like autistic gay prostitutes.

I call men honey all the time. I'm gay. Sounds like you have some pent up aggression and prejudices. You should get into yoga. And a new hairstyle.

google.com/maps/place/Morgantown, WV/@39.63507,-80.0135053,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88357b684185333d:0x78bee909ab8d43e4!8m2!3d39.629526!4d-79.9558968

Aw fuck... Morgantown, West Virginia... I'm from West Virginia and that place is still a shit hole

You make no sense, are you busy chewing a cock?

In the south, men and women call each other honey, sweetie, etc. All the time regardless of sexuality. Go to a waffle house and you will be honey this sweeheart that.

>We will make our presence known
>goes on an anonymous image board website

Nah this is a hot pic

we are taking OVER. I posted a picture of MYSELF. you post nothing because you know you are ugly and unwanted by all women. NICE TRY LOSER

No that's just how it is in diners
Trust me in the South if u call a chick honey or sweetie she will still chew ur ass. because she's a miserable bitch like most women

Again timestamp or ur a fuckin liar

yeah i respect you and all, now SHOW US THOSE TITS

I can torture you stupid FUCK........!!!!!!!

>tattoos
>JUST hair
And you wonder why men hate you.

This is bait but...really could have found a hotter girl just sayin.

yeah right i don't see you in morgantown fucko

>claims to post picture of herself
>doesnt even timestamp
pls take your bait somewhere else

you are one ugly motherfucker
also
TITS
OR
GET
THE
FLYING
FUCK
OUT

And by the way your ugly........

Just kys already, you're wasting oxygen and polutting the atmosphere with your CO2

Here you go, OP. Looks like you can use this. Godspeed.

Nice burn

I like how u denounce stereotypes and claim every stereotype about ur certain group of people are all lies but u say every stereotype about us is true. How does it feel to generalize people and put them into groups.how does it feel to become something u hate without even realizing it

well shit, im gay now

Obviously bait, but I'll bite.

There's a difference between disliking an ideology (feminism) and a group of people (women). Feminism doesn't represent women's rights, it represents the advocacy for it. I believe in women's rights, just not the advocacy for them. We belive that women in western society are equal and that there is no more need for the advocating of women's rights.

What's with the sudden rise in misandry?

Suddenly everyone hates men.
Most of us didn't even do anything.

you've proved everything RIGHT in this thread alone. PLUS you can be RACIST and SEXIST (and you all obv are) but you can't be PREJUDICED against a stupid BOARD. nice try though loser.

This bait is losing quality

Well sed fren

Time stamp bitch........

>We will not be silent anymore.
Newsflash, "anymore" implies that you tried shutting up in the first place you 6/10 sitcom reject.

Ur right coming to Sup Forums and shitting on everyone with ur shit bait made people fuck with u. I can't believe it who could have guessed? U act like u don't get on here everyday op but we all know u obviously do

You're ugly as fuck with an inflated sense of self worth and shit for brains. I wouldn't put my dick in you even if you paid me and I wore a dozen rubbers. Crawl back into your hole in the wall, creature.

>hot chick
Kys

Stay on tumblr. LEAVE.

Oh fuck yes.

all I read was 'blah blah blah, punch me in the face, rape me, and I want to clean the kitchen"

Ur right but it does show how closed minded u r by not at least trying to at least understand why this place is infected with cancer but no we don't deserve that because we're all "inhuman" Nazi's

This is my first comment I've ever left and you are poop baiting bitch

The only worthwhile thing that ever came out of Morgantown was Don Knotts.
This dude isn't from there.

Daddy issues?