So I met a girl online. We chatted a while. Turns out she's a tumblr kind. Sucks because she was cute...

So I met a girl online. We chatted a while. Turns out she's a tumblr kind. Sucks because she was cute. I keep making jokes pushing her buttons. Today the topic was racism. Here's the jist of the convo.

The white race is doomed

>posting an ebin reaction face in a text conversation with someone.

I know what you mean OP

I guess so many niggers are oppressed for their crimes. Tsk tsk tsk. When will white people learn to take the blame for the niggers crime?

How else should I reply? Jesus fucking Christ I had enough of her tumblr shit.

Holy shit dude, hide your power level is a meme for a reason here. Normies won't get it, it'll just look like you're splerging out, because that exactly what you're doing. Kill yourself

>I can't get along with people who disagree with me

grow up

>pol
>can't get along with someone who disagrees

Sure buddy

no, the best way to deal with women is to mock them. Her pussy is now wet. They love being humiliated physically and intellectually.

Her opinions are shit. But it takes great deftness and skill to bring this back; skill i doubt OP possesses.

Lol she'll probably just message me in 30 minutes saying she's sorry

You don't reply with a fucking reaction image. You refute her points, bring up statistics showing that white people are on average shot more often than black people by cops, and the biggest threat to black lives is other black people. What you did was no different from a liberal throwing their hands up going "I DON'T EVEN".
I hope you have the self-awareness to at least cringe in the shower over how embarrassing your reply was.

>replying with a reaction image

Idk why this was so funny.

OP you are a fucking sperg you're better off dating someone with autism.

>tfw you have to carry around cards witb reaction images so that you can converse with people irl

this is the future we chose

>mfw

And this is why women think you're a man child.

You talk too much you fucking faggot.

Fuck, what is even going on with most of you other "men", what the fuck is this fucking texting bullshit. Fuck this gay earth.

cringed

Was this an actual post by trump

>Using 4chins posting style outside of 4chins
You're an actual autist, aren't you?

ARE
YOU
KIDDING
ME????

Once again, reality doesn't matter to modern liberals. They can't emotionally detach themselves from ideas.

If you disagree with something, it must be because you HATE them. This why they keep eating each other: what happens when 2 liberals want to save blacks from the whites with different methods? Instead of working together to pick the best of two ideas or integrate them, they to see who social media will determine is the racist bigot.

Hit with meme arrows next OP you monsterous faggot

Why are you arguing about shit when you're trying to date or fuck the girl. You don't do that shit until you know she can be red pilled.

Autist

I know a girl on kekbook named brooke that posts leftist regressive shit lie, this all the time

No but it should be real
IT was originally about vaccines and autism

>being this autistic with women
The white race is certainly doomed.

Are you an actual retard?

Tell her to turn of jew tube, so she changes back to normal. Or find a normal one.

My girl gets it. You red pill daily in chunks.

Dammit OP, you just don't get it.
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!

>Arguing with a woman
Are you a fucking nu-male manlet?

Besides your arguments are shit
>>>/reddit/

>So I met a girl online
>Turns out she's a tumblr kind

What did you expect?? They are all like this.
There is no redpilled woman, you must redpill the one you like.

does it really matter when the woman is that fucking retarded?

OP clearly doesn't give a fuck at this point, and he shouldn't