My gf that I haven't seen for 3 weeks is coming to me today and she just said her period has started... what to do...

My gf that I haven't seen for 3 weeks is coming to me today and she just said her period has started... what to do? I'm devastated

She's cheating on you

Have period sex? Or anal? Or you could man up and go down on her, because if she's lying back the blood probably won't come out until she's pretty much cumming. Or you could just hold hands I guess.

I don't know, figure it out like the rest of us.

I agree

Tell her that ur good with it...but first..stir her up
Touch her, kiss her gently, tease her. Dude if she pushes u away, shes not the one for u. If she reacts in a positive, sexy manner. She digs u and wants to fuck but is too embarrased about her goddam bloody period shit. If you could care a less, like most guys, let
her know its all ok, she'let u do anything. If u really dont care for her, ask for a blowjob, cum on her face, then ask for 3some Pick a hot chick to be ur third n have fun.

Stop pussying around, of she's comfy With it, Just Put a towel underneath anderen fucking usw protection

Get a blowjob or fuck her with towels laid out. Odds are she cheated on you and has a few loads in her pussy and doesn't want you to see

dude, shes been fucking for 3 weeks straight, give her a few days to get some rest then she might give you some.

Apparently period sex feels amazing for grills because of extra sensitivity

It just depends whether you're willing to stick your dick in that carnival of nightmares

Time to earn your redwings faggot.

So romantic

>"Stay on the towel. I SAID ON THE TOWEL"

Uhhh... Put down a towel or fuck her in the shower? This isn't rocket surgery. If you're not down send her my way.

Not the good towels tho

after the first 1 or 2 days, not the first day, at least with my gf

protip-she has an STD

Boys are strange.

OP here.She wants to have sex, but I don't know... with my ex it used to look like a crime scene which was a huge turn off, didnt even cum because my dick was covered in blood. Don't know about this girl though, she shaved yesterday too because I told her to

This

Here you go
Brazzers
[email protected]
Pw:superdoc
(EverTime you wanna log in need reenter Email )

I used to tell my gf not to visit during those times. That's gross. She came over once during and we tried it with a towel under her and weren't rough so it wasn't too messy but it smelled real bad. Better off trying anal. Gross.

Fuck her faggot