Leafy attacked our queen

Leafy attacked our queen
youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE&ab_channel=LeafyIsHere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnSHToaGRF8&ab_channel=Evalion
youtube.com/watch?v=0PapPkHrZ34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we have to balance out the like/dislike ratio. fuck off leafy cucks

>he only killed like fucking 6 million jews.

Sage and report

>Leafy
Who gives a shit

Fuck off

Hourly shill thread?

FUCK OFF WITH THIS JEWTUBERY AND STOP PROMOTING YOUR FUCKING CHANNEL NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.

damn, you guys are just gonna let some unfunny faggot talk shit on our queen? where the fuck has Sup Forums gone to?

sage
>praising a bitch

yea cause im leafy, uwutm8

>Only TRUE Sup Forumslacks worship women who whore themselves on the internet

No you're just either a shill or a loser, nobody is trying to white knight some skank here. We're not cucks.

a) I don't know who "leafyishere" is

b) I was in direct contact with the girl in question, she's a stupid teenager

c) fuck outta here with youtube drama

youtube.com/watch?v=KnSHToaGRF8&ab_channel=Evalion shes based, show some god damn respect

yea i'm sure
kek

I don't really care if she's a shill we can't let leafy's faggot army think they have anything on us.

Sup Forums is the most alpha board

Go back to Sup Forums

There is no "us" and nypa faggot

>bernie sanders does not look sterotypically jewish

Just saying they're a hoard of homos who are gonna walk away thinking they showed that crazy jew-hater social pariah nazi.

If you're going to pick a queen you can do better than her. She is intensely uncomfortable, and her voice is atrocious. Really, the only place her voice would be suitable is a hentai fandub. Amazingly, it's even worse than the voice of your typical Britbongistanian girl.

She do any lewds?

shill promoters pls go

>if you don't white knight this underage slit on the internet you are gay

Just lol

>caring about what some fucking 15 year old thinks of some slut
Why don't you go dislike the video with multiple accounts if it hurts your feelings so much, faggot.

>thinking hes 15
try again

> fucking with a bunch of retards who've probably never had exposure to anything but cuckoldery
> whiteknighting

Do all americans have this annoying numale voice?

I'd be surprised if he was any older than 17 after looking through his twitter and youtube account.

Please tell me this faggot isn't in his 20's.

no

Ugly fucking Jew brush your teeth

saged you whore

>Mfw I dont know any of these people

When they came for Evalion I said nothing because I don't like her.
Then they came for MurdochMurdoch and I said nothing because I don't like them.
Then they came for Sup Forums and there was no one left to say anything for me.

Didn't watch the whole video, did he say "she's a fucking white cis-female" at any point? :^)

nope

>our queen

Fuck off shill, she's just a whore

he sounds like a fag and his shit is all retarded

shit satan said shes not queen, abandon thread abandon thread!

I fucking hate Leafy. He's such an unfunny cunt.

Murdochmurdoch is a shill same with the girl. Now if they attacked someone like morrakiu thats another story

It's painfully obvious she reads a script, and I bet she's only doing it for money. She probably has a Gofundme or something.

Brush your teeth young lady

Hey Canada bros, please do me a favor and report her videos. It's cute and "hip" to say Hitler did nothing wrong and I totally understand that but this bitch is a straight up racist and she needs to be taken down. We need to find out her real name and send all her videos to her school/teachers and any future employers. Thanks.

She would be the first person to write videos before recording them. We know that can't be the case.

She is against kikes,goat fuckers,gays and feminists. She truly is the chosen Queen of Sup Forums We must defend our queen against the jewish feet licking lizard retard called Leafy!!!

They will. This is the beginning. We're being exposed here and we're just going to let it happen like Yurope let the slimes in and you let the mexicuns in

What happens to her in the Gulag?

Rape I hope.

leafy is a half breed cuck, of course he hates her

Even if she does, I like what she says and her voice is very sweet.

Faggot.
Probably half the people discouraging support or at least trolling are just the true shills.

You all are pathetic. It screams desperation to be a grown man on an internet forum shilling over a Jew that does little neo nazi videos to please her boyfriend.

Just because you guys don't have friends in real life doesn't mean the rest of us can't have allies. If you don't like her get off the thread.

oh boohoo i cant take criticism!
kys op

>criticism
> Leafy

> shilling

>Sup Forums is one person

Good now she can redpill all his dumbass fans

no fuck you maple leaf

Youre probably the shill tbqh

What are you talking about?

Redpill them to the fact that women are dumb and say whatever they know will get them attention, obviously.

fuck off

>yeh cause im leafy
Something Leafy would say.

>mfw 2 years after I make pepe I at last see my pepe posted
Feels good.

She's literally an edgy teenager attention whore. 4chin used to make girls like this kill their selves.

Now here you are, LITERALLY white-knighting.

She's too far right, I need to slide her to the left just two notches and then I can hatefuck her for being such a stupid stormfag.

its just satire bro

>Watches anime
>judging others
kys weeb

I think you're in the wrong place nigger.

We all still agree though we should gas the kikes still ether way right? RIGHT RIGHT?!

See this thread for this jew whore and her cucks' shilling: And this pic See this video for the average Evalion fan:
youtube.com/watch?v=0PapPkHrZ34
See pic related for proof that shills are literally newfag retards

POST PROOF
SAGE

evalion is canadian dumbfuck

Back to weddit please normie.

Abandon thread the Jews have taken over

tl;dr that fucking post no one is going to read that shit. I skimmed and saw nothing interesting.
And half the people calling her a shill later reveal they're just butthurt that she's racist.

please my white friend
kill yourself

I don't take orders from weebs, please leave and go fuck your body pillow

>thinking stormniggers belong on Sup Forums

I'll take Newfags for 500, Shaniqua.

You guys are fucking retarded. We aren't defending her because she's a girl. We're defending her because this 'leafy' fags channel runs on bullying smaller youtubers. Half his content is just making fun of kids like a retard.

>Instead of facing the proof you posted, and accepting reality, or raising counter-arguments, I'll say some strawman shit and call you dumb

Be honest, have you ever actually been to stormfront?

>calls me whiteknight
>literally defending and shilling for all the Jews on earth

kys

Follow your own advice.

Sup Forums is actually for 18yr olds +.

I can tell you're a teenager and a complete newfag. You're cancer and easy to spot.

"Jews" didn't take over this thread, you are just in the wrong place.

>not your personal army

You only give me cringe.

>complaining about anime on an anime board

Bleach is always an option.

Who the fuck is Leafy?

Just some mutt manchild that plays video games on YouTube?

Once, which is one time too many. Too many betas circlejerking about some "Golden Dawn" shit.

Leafy is cancer, but so is this Neo Nazi shit.

You're fucking retarded worrying so much about what some teenage numale has to say about other shitty youtubers

Wew lad this sounds awfully similar to something I read today

Don't worry bro they're just leafy fans who don't understand human interaction without memes.

be honest, you dont know what a strawman is

>>>/outside/

>6 GORILLIAN JEWS!

>being this inflamed
kek I just told you to kys but now that I think about it yeah you're a white knight fag. kill yourself

> singapore
Just noticed lol

>SO NOW WE NEEDA CREATE THIS HUGE WEB-ARMY AND TOTALLY SHOW THAT BULLY OFF WITH DISLIKES!

C-R-I-N-G-E

No one gives a fuck. Getting bullied is the law of the jungle, it's part of internet's freedom. You post stupid shit, you get made fun of.